What's new

India asked American tourists on 'conversion drive'to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, Indians be very careful with the PR disaster. Every now and then I see on American Evangelical media the 'plight' of Christians inside India and how to help them. Almost 1/4th of American population can be termed as fundamentalist Christians.

no need to reply biased people here who with false claims and manipulated figures are trying to turn this debate ugly. world minus Pakistan know what India is and how secular we are.. peace

If there is biased people then what are you doing in a Pakistani Forum, return to Bharat Rakshak which is known to be a racists Forum. At least members in this forum speak respectfully....same can't be said about your fellow countrymen in that forum.

You are twisting words. the individuals who are grown up and want to convert to Christianity for food, and money or better social status are in NO way exploiting anyone else.

The main point here is people are converting out of their free will not at GUN point.

infact those who are stopping these people from converting are forcing them

No - I am not twisting words....I am not talking about people who are getting converted, I am talking about people who are converting.
I want to ask them one question...

Do a conversion less the money/better life.

BTW, Indians be very careful with the PR disaster. Every now and then I see on American Evangelical media the 'plight' of Christians inside India and how to help them. Almost 1/4th of American population can be termed as fundamentalist Christians.

They however respect the law of the land more than religious sentiments. They will be told that the visitors violated the terms of their visa, doing illegal stuff which their visas did not permit, just like some people on student visas took flying lessons and crashed aircraft!! They will understand. Their pastors are welcome (and do come to India) to preach in India.

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

You are twisting words. the individuals who are grown up and want to convert to Christianity for food, and money or better social status are in NO way exploiting anyone else.
Yes, they are not exploiting anyone, because they are GETTING exploited!!

Yes, they are not exploiting anyone, because they are GETTING exploited!

If they are getting exploited its up to them...you can't make that decision for them.

If there is biased people then what are you doing in a Pakistani Forum, return to Bharat Rakshak which is known to be a racists Forum. At least members in this forum speak respectfully....same can't be said about your fellow countrymen in that forum.

have you been kicked out from Bharat Rakhak forum?? If I am being polite then i expect the same from other as well, remember you have one reason(your twisted and manipulated reasons) to bash India but i have 100s to bash Pakistan..

BDW you dont own this forum!! or do you??

If they are getting exploited its up to them...you can't make that decision for them.

we cant see our own people to get exploited, its in every Indian to help others unlike our neighbours where a rangers kill an innocent and people watching it instead of helping that poor soul, and comment "If he is getting exploited its his fate, we cant do anything.."

First of all, this forum is not used as a medium to take a decision for anyone. All that is discussed is purely personal openion. Know that.

have you been kicked out from Bharat Rakhak forum

I have never joined Bharat Rakshak.....such an uncivilised Forum with low class people who use racism as there argument. If you don't believe make a thread and you will see the opinion of that Forum.

If I am being polite then i expect the same from other as well, remember you have one reason(your twisted and manipulated reasons) to bash India but i have 100s to bash Pakistan..

Anger does not solve the problem Madam, if you have a 100 reason make another thread..and to be frank every thread in this forum that was created by a Pakistani is hijacked by Indians...so don't complain and sulk, it makes you look like a petulant child.

BDW you dont own this forum!! or do you?

Also I don't own this forum...but you proudly claimed that people in this Thread and Forum are Biased...so what exactly are you doing here. Now read, Digest, analyse then answer.

we cant see our own people to get exploited, its in every Indian to help others unlike our neighbours where a rangers kill an innocent and people watching it instead of helping that poor soul, and comment "If he is getting exploited its his fate, we cant do anything.."

haha you don't help them...you just kill them. I could give you mutiply articles where nuns and priest were either killed or raped by Hindu right wing groups....do you call that helping I think not....better luck next time Madam.

haha you don't help them...you just kill them. I could give you mutiply articles where nuns and priest were either killed or raped by Hindu right wing groups....do you call that helping I think not....better luck next time Madam.

WOW!!...what a counter arguement!...

The government of India can.

Then you are secular only in name but not reality. You only feel concerned because people are leaving the Hindu religion, and then if the Government supports such a act then you are biased towards Hindues in your Society, therefore not secular....you can disagree but thats my opinion.

I noticed that those people who converts to Christianity in the pretext of escaping from the caste system of hinduism still likes to be keep their dalit status and wants to be called Dalit Christians as they do not want to be left out of the reservation pie. If govt issues a order that Dalits,scheduled caste/tribe etc who converts to other religions would be excluded from the reservation and other benefits, the conversion will stop right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom