What's new

India asked American tourists on 'conversion drive'to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
just repeating "truth hurts" wont change the game dude. India is not considered extremist nor will ever be.. thats a harsh reality for my beloved neighbours

well what ever suits your boat...if you want to live in cloud koko land....who am I to stop you. Furthermore stick to the topic its about India and this unfournate case of these 3 tourists not Pakistan...I know you are obsessed but there is a limit.

.Because of these missionaries ordinary Christians have to suffer as the right wing vents it's anger against them

Did you not consider in your mind that maybe the right wing hindu groups are the problem in this equation. This is not the missionaries fault who help the poor, who are segregated in society base on there caste.

Madam I thought you were leaving...a short Haitus I persume. You statement is very weak in fact if we use that argument in the west people we laugh. I suppose Gujarat was acceptance, might I add the indiscriminate killings of nuns and priests.....yes very secular.....please don't delude your self.

Gujrat was a blunder and it is a History but back then also there were far far less no. of killed muslim in India than so called Islamic countries like pakistan, middle east etc.. when the whole world is killing muslims for no reason India is trying hard not to hurt a single muslim, when whole world is Islamophobic, India preaches everyone to read Kuran along with Bhagwat Geeta and Bible... when whole world is banning Hijab, Burqa etc, India takes extra precautions to secure right to dress for its citizen... girls are allowed to wear anything from hot pants to burqa...

Ask any indian Muslim they will tell you that they feel so lucky that they are born in india and after the havoc in islamic world they are very very proud

I will never consider Christian and sikh being discriminated because they are not at all different from Hindus in terms of mixing and accepting and tolerating..

if you dont consider this as secularism then you need to study in Indian school to get secular education

a facepalm post by you shying away from real topic.

tell me you despite claiming being secular, why are you opposing free conversions by poor low cast Hindus to Christianity ?

You know why all these takes place people in rural area where most of people are poor or in tribal belts. in my state orissa i have seen many people getting converted to Christianity who are all tribal people.

my question is
1) why they don't operate in urban areas and convert the educated & comparably rich people instead of wandering in tribal belts ??

2)why there is almost no or few Islamic conversion takes place in those areas ??

the answer to the above questions is money,the christian charities have abundant money for these purpose donated by rich westen countries.
The Christianity belief is not converting them,instead money is converting them.these people are luring these uneducated poor & needy people & exploit their weakness in the name of religion.

if you dont consider this as secularism then you need to study in Indian school to get secular education

No thank you I study in the UK which is a 1000 times better than an Indian education...however thank you for your kind offer.

I will never consider Christian and sikh being discriminated because they are not at all different from Hindus in terms of mixing and accepting and tolerating..

Does 1984 ring a bell...I believe 20,000 were killed...kind of goes against your theory. And today what do we see in Indi, the indiscriminate killings of Priests and the gang rape of Nuns, it's all documented, but you can continue to believe what ever you want.

Ask any indian Muslim they will tell you that they feel so lucky that they are born in india and after the havoc in islamic world they are very very proud

Let me tell you something Madam the fact that there is Chaos in this world that is effecting Muslims, and those who are sitting idle are doing nothing constructive we suffer the consequence of Allah. However that is my opinion, and to be fair Indian Muslims are second rate citizens, there is no doubt about that, and I have met a number of people to make such a statement.

Subsequently the rest of your statement is going off topic, this is not about Muslims, but India stick to the fact...don't divert the topic....otherwise frustration is beginning to show....friendly advice, take it or leave it, its up to you.

No thank you I study in the UK which is a 1000 times better than an Indian education...however thank you for your kind offer.

Does 1984 ring a bell...I believe 20,000 were killed...kind of goes against your theory. And today what do we see in Indi, the indiscriminate killings of Priests and the gang rape of Nuns, it's all documented, but you can continue to believe what ever you want.

you just waste my whole post and with the quality of your post , you look like graduated from Pakistan,

you again did not bother to read whole post and begin to comment !! for your convenience i even highlighted the term 'history'

Your posts are biased and out of patriotism for Pakistan and hate for India....

when i will see your unbiased post worth replying, i will reply..!!

my question is
1) why they don't operate in urban areas and convert the educated & comparably rich people instead of wandering in tribal belts ??

Because its up to them....its the freedom of choice.....you almost sound like a dicatator with your level of thinking. If hindues can't handle the fact that people are converting then they need to debate in public seminars to stop people from leaving. But using violence won't exactly show that India is Secular and that its stuck, in the middle ages....if you get my drift.

Let me tell you something Madam the fact that there is Chaos in this world that is effecting Muslims, and those who are sitting idle are doing nothing constructive we suffer the consequence of Allah. However that is my opinion, and to be fair Indian Muslims are second rate citizens, there is no doubt about that, and I have met a number of people to make such a statement.

Subsequently the rest of your statement is going off topic, this is not about Muslims, but India stick to the fact...don't divert the topic....otherwise frustration is beginning to show....friendly advice, take it or leave it, its up to you.

muslims in india are second class citizens??
and yet salman,aamir,shahrukh movies are biggest hits.
who is india's missile man??

it was unfortunate event due to stupid congress party..
but whoaa..20000??

you look like graduated from Pakistan

And you look like you graduated from the slums of Mumbai...whats you point...its so funny how frustrated you are becoming.

when i will see your unbiased post worth replying, i will reply

The only thing I will say is Sayonara.

who is india's missile man??

But wasn't his service award interrupted by Hindu extremists, the same group that murder and target innocent Christians. I am not denying that some Muslims have done good, however the vast majority do not have the same reflection of success as these Actors. Because Indians in this Forum love to mock Pakistan's by saying we discriminate Minorities, however Shabnam who was a Hindu is regarded as Pakistans's greatest actress. But This is going off topic.

no need to reply biased people here who with false claims and manipulated figures are trying to turn this debate ugly. world minus Pakistan know what India is and how secular we are.. peace

1. No this is not haram but according to Islam we say if someone is converting to our religion for any material benefit then its his for personal interests and not for religion. but there is NO bar in converting this way either.

BTW why are you hiding behind what Islam says and what not. arent we talking about Hinduism and conversions?

2. whether it gives people sense of false hope or not you or anyone else is not a judge to that as long as the individual/s is willing to convert for money or food. that is his/her right and we should not be the ones to force our yardstick on them.

3. This is no fraud.

3. tell me does Hinduism allow conversion to other religion?

Do you understand the law of the land? In India laws are not governed by religious sentiments, but rather by rationale and common sense.

The laws state that forced or coerced conversions are illegal. Period. "The stated purpose of the anti-conversion laws are to prohibit religious conversions allegedly made by "force", "fraud" or "allurement". The reason being that it constitutes fraud. Find out what Fraud means.

In Islam, it is haram to bribe/coerce/force someone to convert (although history is replete with many such mass occurances for political gains). Its amusing that you dont know your own religion!!!

Hindus can convert to any religion they want if they find it personally gratifying. There are many instances, my own uncle converted to Christianity on his own accord. Big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom