What's new

India asked American tourists on 'conversion drive'to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the Pakistani members have missed out is that the prime target of the American evangelists were the Muslims mainly the Thulukkar.

India does not allow conversion, whatever be the religion being targeted.

What the Pakistani members have missed out that the prime target of the American evangelists were the Muslims.

India does not allow conversion, whatever be the religion being targeted.
From my understanding sanskritization has taken root strongly in north india imo which is making conversions quite tough.Maoists aren't allowing even missionaries to enter central india.But what you said is new to me

Actually I think the missionaries can target the tribals in FATA and NWFP.

May just reduce some of the issues faced by Pakistan, all this Taliban, suicide bombers etc.

Some of these tribals are anyway so supportive of the missionaries, they are probably eager to convert as well, they present themselves as missionaries on Western forums etc.

India doesn't need them, Pakistan and its tribals seem to be brimming with support for them. ;)

the individual who killed taseer is scotfree and the courts are scared to even keep him on trial

From my understanding sanskritization has taken root strongly in north india imo which is making conversions quite tough.Maoists aren't allowing even missionaries to enter central india.But what you said is new to me

Prime target.

Hindus were also on the agenda.

Hindus have been too linient when it comes to following our religion, a stronger faith results in stronger communal hormoney. What we have to learn from Muslims and Cristians is the way to attending temples on regular time frame.
Every Muslims, do namask every day. Every Cristians go to church every week end. But we Hindus have been linient on this and so we have also been too much tolerant towards conversions. We have to make sure that we follow our traditions very seriously so that we might not find our offsprings change faith for some fools promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom