What's new

India asked American tourists on 'conversion drive'to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
problem is not when they convert people by giving money or any other sort of material bribe...problem arises when they fool illiterate people....
and does your religious books allow conversion from islam to other religion?

If in said fooling, they are getting benefited (like cure, money etc.), dont the salman khan gets paid for doing pooja in movies. what is the problem. Well asking about our religious would be off topic, but as far as our religious books are concerned, they just mention the right or wrong, the following depends upon mind of person, neither someone can be forced nor our religious books allow forcing. The man will get for his deeds on day of judgement. Simple.

But why there is problem if they are converting someones to Christianity? is there any legal / religious binding?

But then please say that India is not secular...its only in name that is supposely written down in your constitutuion.

Why is it such a big issue for you Pakistanis?

You are an Islamic country. Are you perfectly Islamic?

When even your God given system is not perfect, why expect a man made perfect system? ;)

what gives you idea that society is against conversion at will, if that would have been the case my best friend's mum would have kicked him out of the house (he converted to Christianity).. instead they celebrate Christmas with as much joy as Diwali

read the news by OP.

tc

Funny to see Pakistanis of all people talking of secularism (a dirty word in Pakistan) and religious freedom!

They would definitely want more people in India to convert. We understand. ;)

a facepalm post by you shying away from real topic.

tell me you despite claiming being secular, why are you opposing free conversions by poor low cast Hindus to Christianity ?

India is a secular countrym just live with it, we are not known for extremism but peace.. if its difficult to digest then take Hajmola

It must be difficult for you to accept that India is not secular...otherwise you wouldn't have written your speech in bold Capital letters....clearly frustration is seeping in to your mind.

a facepalm post by you shying away from real topic.

tell me you despite claiming being secular, why are you opposing free conversions by poor low cast Hindus to Christianity ?

I oppose large scale conversions by fraud.

I have also seen some converts from our society who turned traitors and start denying their identity. ;)

A secular person would no India is a secular country....

end of discussion from my side

Goodbye a person who runs from a debate clearly loses as he can't except the truth.

It must be difficult for you to accept that India is not secular...otherwise you wouldn't have written your speech in bold Capital letters....clearly frustration is seeping in to your mind.

Had India not been secular country, most of the muslims would have jumped to pakistan long back, see I wont consider Christian and sikh as thats not the issue.... but muslims are neither safe in Islamic world nor in pakistan nor in west but in India, and thats acceptance, tolerance makes India a secular country

Why is it such a big issue for you Pakistanis?

Then Vinod why do Indian always make a big issue on Pakistan Domestic affairs, always participating in threads that concern the bombings in Pakistan and make a big issue of it when it has nothing to do with you.....truth hurts but learn to accept it.

If in said fooling, they are getting benefited (like cure, money etc.), dont the salman khan gets paid for doing pooja in movies. what is the problem. Well asking about our religious would be off topic, but as far as our religious books are concerned, they just mention the right or wrong, the following depends upon mind of person, neither someone can be forced nor our religious books allow forcing. The man will get for his deeds on day of judgement. Simple.

But why there is problem if they are converting someones to Christianity? is there any legal / religious binding?

again i will say we are not against conversions when both parties are aware what they are doing..but when missionaries fool people by miracle then it is problem for us...they even indulge in insulting other religions...this is not allowed in india...one should respect other's religion...but this is not the problem in india alone everywhere in world they are doing this..and it is not that they are fooling just people from other religion..they also fool their own people to give them money....whenever i watch GOD TV they are just asking for money and give stupid reasons such as god wants GOD tv to grow and blah blah....we can not allow our people to be fooled like this..

Then Vinod why do Indian always make a big issue on Pakistan Domestic affairs, always participating in threads that concern the bombings in Pakistan and make a big issue of it when it has nothing to do with you.....truth hurts but learn to accept it.

Calm down, we are ready to give you explanation and show you true lights !! we do not want a misinformed Pakistani to remain misinformed through out his life !! Iam ready to answer all your questions. just relax

just repeating "truth hurts" wont change the game dude. India is not considered extremist nor will ever be.. thats a harsh reality for my beloved neighbours

Indian constitution is secular my friend..but some people might be secular some might not be secular....some anti-secular people indulge in bad activities which are punishable by law...If india was not secular then we would have never had so many religious conversions every year...

Secularism allows a person to practice his own religion but does not permit conversions.Conversions are responsible for many clashes recently.Because of these missionaries ordinary Christians have to suffer as the right wing vents it's anger against them.These missionaries should be arrested all over and packed off.That's all.If a person is genuinely interested in Christianity then he will convert by himself.

Had India not been secular country, most of the muslims would have jumped to pakistan long back, see I wont consider Christian and sikh as thats not the issue.... but muslims are neither safe in Islamic world nor in pakistan nor in west but in India, and thats acceptance, tolerance makes India a secular country

Madam I thought you were leaving...a short Haitus I persume. You statement is very weak in fact if we use that argument in the west people we laugh. I suppose Gujarat was acceptance, might I add the indiscriminate killings of nuns and priests.....yes very secular.....please don't delude your self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom