What's new

India approves plan to develop Iran's Chabahar port

Bangladesh is planning to colonize India with full ISI and CIA backing. Can't wait.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

I think Bangladesh could do. The only obstacle is an incompetent ISI. I mean do they really want to trust an organization that can't stop terrorist attack on their own military bases?? @BDforever - You're better than this. Don't ruin your chances of a successful takeover by involving incompetent agencies.

I think Bangladesh could do. The only obstacle is an incompetent ISI. I mean do they really want to trust an organization that can't stop terrorist attack on their own military bases?? @BDforever - You're better than this. Don't ruin your chances of a successful takeover by involving incompetent agencies.

Ah, Indo-Yank. You under-estimated Assad, you under-estimated Bin Laden, you under-estimated the entire Afghan nation. Don't get cocky here. Hopefully, by the end of this decade, Bangladesh will have annexed India with the help of Pakistan. :pakistan:

Ah, Indo-Yank. You under-estimated Assad, you under-estimated Bin Laden, you under-estimated the entire Afghan nation. Don't get cocky here. Hopefully, by the end of this decade, Bangladesh will have annexed India with the help of Pakistan. :pakistan:

I'm not underestimating Bangladesh at all. It's Pakistan that's the problem for Bangladesh. Everything Pakistan touches turns to shyt. That's why I'm advising them to leave anything Pakistan out of it.

For the record, Killed Bin Ladin and tossed the body in the ocean, Knocked out your Taliban brethren's government (never had anything against the Afghan people, supported them during the soviet occupation), Assad is only around because the American people didn't want another war back then. He's about to fall because we've started bombing your ISIS brethren and he's gonna get swept up in that mess. (even though I personally believe he's the lesser of two evils and we should leave him be).

Nothing left to proof on India & Iran relationship, Iran was never Pakistan's friend & people now need to understand that & stop saying crap. Iran can never be trusted.

Man you really are a gem... You think all this by yourself or take special classes for it?

Iran-India-Flag.jpg

meanwhile our western neighbour,,,,,,:D
whyyyyy_face_meme.jpg

:rofl:

Khamenie is playing with us.
"Maula" Ali won't like it.

We are looking very closely. If this deal is not canceled within the next 7 days, we will make sure Japanese Tsunami aka earthquake comes to Iran.

Those that know me - Know very well how waters are controlled.

Iran needs to come out of the printing babe camp and join brotherly alliance.

Analysts are thinking: ME Sunni and Shia - CAR Russia/US, South Asia Komando Elite and drug lords

We are shaping the future.

We have decided that every single person will be dead that is not up for Muslim alliance. We are well aware of saying "Maula" scams - We have met Hazrat Ali many many times - He is pure intellect - But not a God or a Prophet -

So Iran - If you want to be part of the future and not let innocent people die - Pull out! Remember we have pumped 180 million + people in Pakistan.
We CAN BLIND IRANIANS FROM KNOWLEDGE. WE HAVE THE AUTHORITY FROM GOD! AND Maula Ali too!

Printin babe elite goes down
Arab elite kink going down
Next will be your elite babe

LoOKS like we were told to back off from Gas deal with Iran mean while India has been given green light to conduct business as normal and make $$$

Whats new in that?
India had been trading with Iran right through the Sanctions
. India even had some exemptions then, some Indian Oil refineries have been running on Iranian Crude Oil all the time, India has been supplying Food and Medical supplies to Iran all the time too. So it just continues.
Now, about Chah Bahar; everybody needs and wants it to happen. Not just Iran and India. Afghanistan of course too, but it does not end there, even NATO and USA are with it. Just so that Afghanistan can be sustained. Even China is into that plan: simply as a hedge against Gwadar coming unstuck!

So its simply business as usual........ :)

This should explain why Iran is going haywire all of a sudden.

View attachment 137082
Ignoratio elenchi!
Nothing has happened all of a sudden.As far as this trilateral partenership is concerned then it was agreed upon in 2013 when congress was still in power.It was speculated that India hastened this because of China's decision to develop Gwadar port in Pakistan.
And this trilateral partnership would also help reduce land locked Afghan's dependence on Pakistan.
But I'm still wondering why would India develop a port which is so close to Pakistan??
This port Chabahar can be attacked easily by the enemies.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom