What's new

India and UNSC permanent seat

oyee in ko koi seat de do yaar hamari to jan chooty gee is roz roz ki threads se heeheehe

ye lo yaar main hi deta hoon ab betho or hamara dimagh kharab na kero.

resize

Give it to qureshie and all Pakistan problem solved....

US Congress resolution backs India’s UNSC bid - The Economic Times

WASHINGTON: Describing India as a rising global power, a bi-partisan resolution introduced in the US House of Representatives has expressed support for the country’s bid for a permanent seat in the UN Security Council.

The resolution, introduced by Democratic Congressman Alcee Hastings and supported by half-a-dozen other lawmakers on Friday, has been referred to the House committee on foreign affairs.

Not sure if this has been posted b4.

When India has more economic, military, and diplomatic might than the entire permanent UNSC members than maybe you make can the P5 obsolete.

Otherwise you can keep dreaming.

@CD, tanlixilang28776, and all haters......

Time will tell you all.......:)))))

Some Chinese people here are ignorant. You will see that China wont veto India as India being in the UNSC is actually advantageous for China and other developing economies. The other thing is there arent any UNSC resolutions that actually influence India or China's position in the world. Problem areas are places like Israel and the Middle East plus African genocides and dictators, Afghanistan + Pakistan terrorist belts. That is where most of the resolutions are. India and the other members being on the UNSC will not influence any of these areas. So, why would China or anyone else have a problem? And, I also dont see China having put out any bargaining conditions ye for it to conditionally approve India's membership. All this points to only one thing: China will approve India and other countries UNSC positions.

@CD, tanlixilang28776, and all haters......

Time will tell you all.......:)))))

I am not hating. I am simply stating a fact. When India achieves this you can rub it my face all you like.

Yes time will tell. How much time is the question.

China will VETO India. :)

China and Russia will VETO Japan. :)

USA, France, UK will veto Brizl, maybe Germany. :)

No one will gain a permanate seat at UNSC.

China, USA, Russia, UK, France. Remain the big five. :)

Give it to qureshie and all Pakistan problem solved....

he is not asking nor crying like you guys . every day you open thread papa give me chair mam give me chair . china agree USA agree FRANCE AGREE UGANDA agree sudan agree ehheheheheheheh. sari dunya ke per pary ho is kursi ke liye ahhahahahaha

China will VETO India. :)

China and Russia will VETO Japan. :)

USA, France, UK will veto Brizl, maybe Germany. :)

No one will gain a permanate seat at UNSC.

China, USA, Russia, UK, France. Remain the big five. :)

If that is the case it would not take long for UN to become irrelavent, with the exception of China, all the four countries may actually reduce their funding money for UN given their economic situation, and for UN to function properly they need new willing "donors", they will have to reform it to attract more money from other countries. That would not necessarily mean that India would get a seat, but any reform without India and a Latin-American country, very likely Brazil and an African country, likely South Africa would make UN security council crippled and un-representative and overtime dysfunctional.

Not so easy as it advertised,

Ist & basic question:

Does India deserve it? Obviously not. http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/89558-india-doesnt-deserve-unsc-seat-geelani.html

So Geelani is the basis of your argument? Come up with something better.

China surely will use Veto power against India.

Will it?

5, 10 years down the line, will it?

Once India China trade has grown to mammoth levels, will it?

Once so many Chinese companies seek contracts in India, will it?

Stop deluding yourself, although I do know that China is your last hope against India after the US dumped you.

But yo cannot forever hope to ride on the back of the major powers in the world without being anything yourselves.

That way you only end up getting used. Something you've gotten used to, I guess.

Stop deluding yourself. The world doesn't work the way YOU want it to.

Back
Top Bottom