What's new

India and Pakistan up the nuclear ante

Well , i think you should remember 1971 , when India attacked PAK and divided them , not even in your dreams you people though of India will be going offensive this time.

:lol: very great anal-lysis bhai...tu phaly kyun nahi aya forum mein?

Senior members must learn from you...

After 2 war fought of defensive , on 3rd war india gone on offensive and see the result.

:woot:

India is not PAK, which take commands from US and work accordingly. You should know what World is saying about PAK , which was US poodle and now want to be china poodle.

What world? Quote any countries? :lol:

Secondly , relationship between China and Pakistan is based on interests and MUTUAL RESPECT..unlike indian-Russian alliance where Russia treats you as poodle..remember how they fc*ked you by raising the prices of arms AFTER they had made the deal with indians? Indians had to pay MORE than the market prices hahahaa..whattay friendshipp...compare that with Pakistan-China partnership...based on mutual respect and dignity..Sad for you...it sucks for you..not for us though ..lol

India works as per his requirement. When will India attack their won't be any PAK, and will be divided into 3 new countries like Bangladesh. that time china will also not able to stop that like US doesn't in 71.

When india will attack Pakistan (which will not happen since your generals are ball-less..we all saw what happened in 2001 stand-off :azn:0 ...but IF india attacks Pakistan.. Pakistan will incinerate indian forces into smoke... your generals know that...so come out of your brainwash*d mentality..

you are the same league of people who never though 71 Bangladesh and if someone said that time this to PAK they all behave like you are doing now.

My advice : Brush up your English skills before coming to any international forum..

You can always go back to your low-quality bharti rat-sh!t forums though...

Don't worry about people , worry how your people live in caves and eat grasses by begging.....back for reality.

Well average Pakistani lives a WAY better life than average indians..

You don't even have toilets to sh!t...your country is practically a sh!thole :lol:

India's Toilet Shortage Costs More Than $50 Billion, World Bank Study Says - Bloomberg

Also india got more Poor than WHOLE AFRICA.India has the MOST NUMBER OF 'POVERTY STRICKEN PEOPLE' in the whole world. India has more poor people than whole population of Pakistan.

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

Every third malnourished child in the world is an indian...you guys don't even have food to eat :laugh:

The Republic Of Hunger - 101 East - Al Jazeera English

do you want me to continue , child?

:lol:

Average Pakistani still enjoys BETTER living standards than pathetic bhartis ...:wave:

Now go back to your cave and keep living in your fantasy ..brainwashed bhartis ..

:lol: very great anal-lysis bhai...tu phaly kyun nahi aya forum mein?

Senior members must learn from you...

:woot:

What world? Quote any countries? :lol:

Secondly , relationship between China and Pakistan is based on interests and MUTUAL RESPECT..unlike indian-Russian alliance where Russia treats you as poodle..remember how they fc*ked you by raising the prices of arms AFTER they had made the deal with indians? Indians had to pay MORE than the market prices hahahaa..whattay friendshipp...compare that with Pakistan-China partnership...based on mutual respect and dignity..Sad for you...it sucks for you..not for us though ..lol

Mutual respect, Well for your uneducated mind which don't know anything .... Russia up prices, which will cove up for secret deals and supply , like Aircraft carrier Price include the lease of nuclear sub, who knows russian subs will come with russian armed long range nuclear missile and those jacked up prices are coverup for those.

Even after increasing the price, those are cheap then western standard,

What about China , remember your so called great Friend supplied you with Railways engine which you can't run.... mutual respect..... oh man don't live in fools world , what did your friend done for those railways engines? why you come to india for railways engine then going to China again? ground reality speaks itself.

:
When india will attack Pakistan (which will not happen since your generals are ball-less..we all saw what happened in 2001 stand-off :azn:0 ...but IF india attacks Pakistan.. Pakistan will incinerate indian forces into smoke... your generals know that...so come out of your brainwash*d mentality..

Well that your PAK general and politicians are running pillar to pillar in every county including China, SA, US , Europe to stop india form attack. If you smoke our army your Army and every one in PAK and World knows that their will be man made Nuclear desert next to India and their will no country in UN with name Pakistan.

So stop dreaming and stop thinking that sun rises from west and accept reality.

:
My advice : Brush up your English skills before coming to any international forum..

You can always go back to your low-quality bharti rat-sh!t forums though...

My english is also good as your can be , moreover the writing column is too small to write properly.

:
Well average Pakistani lives a WAY better life than average indians..

You don't even have toilets to sh!t...your country is practically a sh!thole :lol:

Thats why you more then half of pollution is live in mountains and caves, thats why, your president and Army running to US and China and ask for money to run your country. Thats why you run SA for fuel supply in concession rates.... and list is go on and on.

India's Toilet Shortage Costs More Than $50 Billion, World Bank Study Says - Bloomberg

Also india got more Poor than WHOLE AFRICA.India has the MOST NUMBER OF 'POVERTY STRICKEN PEOPLE' in the whole world. India has more poor people than whole population of Pakistan.

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

Every third malnourished child in the world is an indian...you guys don't even have food to eat :laugh:

The Republic Of Hunger - 101 East - Al Jazeera English

do you want me to continue , child?

Average Pakistani still enjoys BETTER living standards than pathetic bhartis ...:wave:

Now go back to your cave and keep living in your fantasy ..brainwashed bhartis ..

Indian live with Dignity and we don't get and sell ourselves for food unlike Pakistani sold themselves. Avg Indian live life like your Rich lives in PAK........ we know your standers and beggar don't have standards ..... ........

WTO approves EU package for Pakistan
http://dawn.com/2012/02/02/wto-approves-eu-package-for-pakistan/

You see , how you are begging for money,Its India and other countries which give you mercy and provided you money to eat. you can't compete and you live on mercy of world. at least Indian don't have to beg like you in each and every forum.

We don't give them food because they don't do any work , and mostly more then 75% of those poor people are muslims which are good for nothing . so we don't feed them, Indian Govt rather prefer food to get riot then given them free.

So a Pakistani has a problem with the mentality of Indians.. It got to be we are after all not in love with each other all through your existence.. Also for each of you Pakistani there are 4 to 5 Indians paying much higher taxes and voting in the elections so stop acting smart..

I am amazed to see a Pakistani Origin person talking about poverty.. Look at your land people become suicide bombers for bunch of dollars.. That's not the case of India so stop living in some wonderland, Aurangzaib the Pakistani Champ!

There you go. Ya'll have the SAME problem. If you can't answer anything properly, you start blaming someone or try to get silly personal. JUST because I smelled arrogance all over your post without realities and I responded to it....that makes me a Pakistani origin / descent???? :) BAM!!
The rest of your argument has JUST became invalid. My screen name is chosen for a reason. I am ALSO a very active member at Alert 5 and at a few other forums and I have my real name there with credentials.

When you debate, debate logic. Not emotional personal crap. I would be responding to a post with some facts if someone from Brooklyn, NY posted crap like yours. There's a reason why people in America don't like you guys, they may not say it to your face but they'll mention that in a pure American setting, I hear this ALL the time. After seeing the arrogance here and elsewhere. Its obvious why.

Well , i think you should remember 1971 , when India attacked PAK and divided them , not even in your dreams you people though of India will be going offensive this time. After 2 war fought of defensive , on 3rd war india gone on offensive and see the result.

India is not PAK, which take commands from US and work accordingly. You should know what World is saying about PAK , which was US poodle and now want to be china poodle.

I honestly don't know the history of 1971 personally. But what I know and what folks in the US military academy are explained is that people in the East Pakistan revolted against the West. The war just turned out to be a medium helping the separation. One squadron of planes can't EVER withstand 16 - 20 (or more) squadrons of all kinds of planes, plus thanks to the Russian navy in getting the job done. US didn't want to mobilize and become a part of the conflict. Too bad for the Pakistanis.
I don't think 1971 India as a military power did anything out of the ordinary had it not gotten support from the Russians. Not to mention there wasn't a match against the East Pakistani military. When people get up against a regime (take an example of Egypt recently, Libya, etc), the government's got to go.....there is nothing left. India just aided that process.

Last but not least. My answers that ticked so many of you, weren't because I am a Pakistani or Chinese....it's a fact. Also, JUST for your sake.....both India AND Pakistan get dictation from the Pentagon :). I know it is hard to believe but it is true!!! Why do you think you were given P 8's? and offered F18's, etc? :). All due to Pentagon's blessing. You are a hedge against someone we hate. Remember, an enemy of your enemy is a friend of yours!!!!

There you go. Ya'll have the SAME problem. If you can't answer anything properly, you start blaming someone or try to get silly personal. JUST because I smelled arrogance all over your post without realities and I responded to it....that makes me a Pakistani origin / descent???? :) BAM!!
The rest of your argument has JUST became invalid. My screen name is chosen for a reason. I am ALSO a very active member at Alert 5 and at a few other forums and I have my real name there with credentials.

When you debate, debate logic. Not emotional personal crap. I would be responding to a post with some facts if someone from Brooklyn, NY posted crap like yours. There's a reason why people in America don't like you guys, they may not say it to your face but they'll mention that in a pure American setting, I hear this ALL the time. After seeing the arrogance here and elsewhere. Its obvious why.

I honestly don't know the history of 1971 personally. But what I know and what folks in the US military academy are explained is that people in the East Pakistan revolted against the West. The war just turned out to be a medium helping the separation. One squadron of planes can't EVER withstand 16 - 20 (or more) squadrons of all kinds of planes, plus thanks to the Russian navy in getting the job done. US didn't want to mobilize and become a part of the conflict. Too bad for the Pakistanis.
I don't think 1971 India as a military power did anything out of the ordinary had it not gotten support from the Russians. Not to mention there wasn't a match against the East Pakistani military. When people get up against a regime (take an example of Egypt recently, Libya, etc), the government's got to go.....there is nothing left. India just aided that process.

Last but not least. My answers that ticked so many of you, weren't because I am a Pakistani or Chinese....it's a fact. Also, JUST for your sake.....both India AND Pakistan get dictation from the Pentagon :). I know it is hard to believe but it is true!!! Why do you think you were given P 8's? and offered F18's, etc? :). All due to Pentagon's blessing. You are a hedge against someone we hate. Remember, an enemy of your enemy is a friend of yours!!!!

this is the manl problem , people don't know history and distorted it as per their interest. its is US Navy that send USS enterprise , Air craft carrier in bay of bengal , China on other hand send its troops in indian border. US threaten India , thats why India stopped , if US didn't come to your rescue then , west pak will also divided into 3 diff countries.

India is fighting West and East Pak simultanously , PAK is armed with most advance US weapons.

India is not dictated by Pentagon, India rejected US F-16 and F-18 already citing old technologies. India only buys US arms which india thinks will not get from other countries as advance as US has.

its is India who tell US which weapon system India wanted from them and not US decided which weapon system india should buy.

I just find this bharti bickering extremely infantile.
You lot are so obsessed with a country 7 times smaller - its ridiculous! its understandable for the smaller of the two to be suspicious of the larger but do you indians not care when even on an international stage you look so pathetic being scared and obsessed with a smaller country?
I never gave much credence to the old adage that 1 Pakistani is equal to 10 Indians but reading your indian diatribe makes me believe we are infact equal to a 100 indians - not because you are short in stature and built like match sticks but simply because you indians really have a coward mentality. Its like the ant and the elephant.
Heavens forbid how indians would poop their panties if they ever came across an adversary of similar size.
Food for thought :)

I just find this bharti bickering extremely infantile.
You lot are so obsessed with a country 7 times smaller - its ridiculous! its understandable for the smaller of the two to be suspicious of the larger but do you indians not care when even on an international stage you look so pathetic being scared and obsessed with a smaller country?
I never gave much credence to the old adage that 1 Pakistani is equal to 10 Indians but reading your indian diatribe makes me believe we are infact equal to a 100 indians - not because you are short in stature and built like match sticks but simply because you indians really have a coward mentality. Its like the ant and the elephant.
Heavens forbid how indians would poop their panties if they ever came across an adversary of similar size.
Food for thought :)
FYI ant can kill elephant if it gets in its nose :-)

Mutual respect, Well for your uneducated mind which don't know anything .... Russia up prices, which will cove up for secret deals and supply , like Aircraft carrier Price include the lease of nuclear sub, who knows russian subs will come with russian armed long range nuclear missile and those jacked up prices are coverup for those.

Even after increasing the price, those are cheap then western standard,

Delusional brainwashed bharti...

Well that your PAK general and politicians are running pillar to pillar in every county including China, SA, US , Europe to stop india form attack. If you smoke our army your Army and every one in PAK and World knows that their will be man made Nuclear desert next to India and their will no country in UN with name Pakistan.

In a nuclear exchange , the ultimate lose will be the india...been over this in detail many times. Your indian senior members know it...we all know....

Though Pakistan will die a quick sudden death...india will die a slow , painful , and an ugly death...

Grow up

So stop dreaming and stop thinking that sun rises from west and accept reality.

180 million Pakistanis have successfully contained 1200 million indians to their east ... The Strategic Balance have been formed and india can't breach that. Reality.

You can keep living in fool's paradise though...

My english is also good as your can be , moreover the writing column is too small to write properly.

Go to school. Your reasoning and language skills sucks.

Indian live with Dignity and we don't get and sell ourselves for food unlike Pakistani sold themselves. Avg Indian live life like your Rich lives in PAK........ we know your standers and beggar don't have standards ..... ........

We atleast have toilets. Your mothers go in fields , put down their lungis , and sh!t..because you have no toilets...

14000 indian farmers committed suicide because they had no food. You will never see that in Pakistan...

International Medicine companies use 'indians' as their 'experiment monkeys' for their new products... Many deaths have been occurred due to these experiments..

Dignity?

You see , how you are begging for money,Its India and other countries which give you mercy and provided you money to eat. you can't compete and you live on mercy of world. at least Indian don't have to beg like you in each and every forum.

Beg? From who? Even indian went to IMF...Greece went..Many European nations are working with IMF as we speak..so is Pakistan...big deal? Also , Pakistan has a GDP of over $200 billion... how much of it comes from others' money? lol..not even 0.0001% ....

Keep living in your brainwashed world.
Mostly more then 75% of those poor people are muslims which are good for nothing . so we don't feed them, Indian Govt rather prefer food to get riot then given them free.

Now I understand where are you coming from. :wave:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom