What's new

India and Pakistan up the nuclear ante

india cant afford a war anymore, we cant afford 10 billion on a war and another 20 to rebuild. yr hamid gul says that war is good for pakistan as it wont have to pay it debts if it bombs india, shows mentality of pakistani people.

on the other hand if india goes on war economy will be comletely mess up and will come to a halt.

Dear karan21, at this stage, India's economical progress is very vital for the future of the Asia. No one can afford the war at this time. Believe me, it will be really a mess and everything will be out of control - even for those generals of India who believes in cold start. Reality is far more cruel.

Enemies fought wars to destroy each other, not to make love with each other or to help grow. Indian's mentality and Pakistani's mentality is out of question.

I already mentioned that neither Indian's want ot see Pakistan as stablized and growing nor Pakistani's want to see India - If the core dispute are un-resolved and remains.

You should be aware of such things in proportion of time you spent on PDF.

It's you who has been brain washed................Ask the families of the poor soldiers, whose bodies were denounced by the PA:fie: It's easy for you to convince yourself that no war happened while sitting safely in USA
, but not so easy for the mothers and fathers of the soldiers who perished and weren't even claimed:hitwall:
Kargil tragedy: Dead soldier

Uhhh no ...brainwashed are only Indians...Delusional People...Wanna be shupppa doopa powa..."Shinning India" ...won all 3 wars...can fight 2 front wars ..blah blah blah...These are things MAINSTREAM in your third-world backward brainwashed nation...Its not like some cringe character talking crap (Like we have Zaid Hamid , you have yours)...its MAINSTREAM in your country...

Secondly : No one is denying the deaths of soldiers...the point is NUMBERS...4000 soldiers dying in Kargil is IMPOSSIBLE... Heck! We didn't even have that many soldiers fighting on the damn Indian peaks...Indians never crossed LoC.. (You did two times..and we blown you out of the sky...you never dared to do that again, rightfully) ...So do you REALLY think that Pakistan deployed some 6000 soldiers on just couple of 'points' ? (Mountain peaks = point) ..We just had few soldiers..sitting on the top..and butchering Indians downhill...until the airforce come in...roles changed then..) ...So please take your this crap number outta here...

Uhhh no ...brainwashed are only Indians...Delusional People...Wanna be shupppa doopa powa..."Shinning India" ...won all 3 wars...can fight 2 front wars ..blah blah blah...These are things MAINSTREAM in your third-world backward brainwashed nation...Its not like some cringe character talking crap (Like we have Zaid Hamid , you have yours)...its MAINSTREAM in your country...

Secondly : No one is denying the deaths of soldiers...the point is NUMBERS...4000 soldiers dying in Kargil is IMPOSSIBLE... Heck! We didn't even have that many soldiers fighting on the damn Indian peaks...Indians never crossed LoC.. (You did two times..and we blown you out of the sky...you never dared to do that again, rightfully) ...So do you REALLY think that Pakistan deployed some 6000 soldiers on just couple of 'points' ? (Mountain peaks = point) ..We just had few soldiers..sitting on the top..and butchering Indians downhill...until the airforce come in...roles changed then..) ...So please take your this crap number outta here...
Musharraf now has Pak’s Kargil toll: 357 - Indian Express
Mussharaf's estimate about PA casualties(He admits army involvement)
http://www.pakistanarmy.gov.pk/modules/shuhadascorner/embed_shuhada_list.aspx
Pakistan Army website................look up the last two martyrs, the date of death, regiment and area
Even PPP and PML(N) admited............................
You still want to contest the claim??:lol:

As for your claim that" you blew us out of the sky"-
Indo-Pakistani War of 1947 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tribals in a PA supported campaign invaded Kashmir, but were routed once IA came after the Maharaja signed the accesion treaty. Nehru appealed to the UN, and the UN mandates a ceasefire according to which IA stopped exactly where they were at that moment.
Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PA soldiers got into Kashmir and tried to stir up an unrest, but instead of supporting Pakistan, the locals reported the IA, who routed them back several kilometers of the LOC, and then stopped after gaining considerable territory according to another UN ceasefire mandate and Tashkent Declaration. IA gained all this land and despite considerable foreign assistance for Pakistan(by which we also give up huge amounts of fertile punjab lands)

Any more claims??

Musharraf now has Pak’s Kargil toll: 357 - Indian Express
Mussharaf's estimate about PA casualties(He admits army involvement)
http://www.pakistanarmy.gov.pk/modules/shuhadascorner/embed_shuhada_list.aspx
Pakistan Army website................look up the last two martyrs, the date of death, regiment and area
Even PPP and PML(N) admited............................
You still want to contest the claim??:lol:

As for your claim that" you blew us out of the sky"-
Indo-Pakistani War of 1947 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tribals in a PA supported campaign invaded Kashmir, but were routed once IA came after the Maharaja signed the accesion treaty. Nehru appealed to the UN, and the UN mandates a ceasefire according to which IA stopped exactly where they were at that moment.
Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PA soldiers got into Kashmir and tried to stir up an unrest, but instead of supporting Pakistan, the locals reported the IA, who routed them back several kilometers of the LOC, and then stopped after gaining considerable territory according to another UN ceasefire mandate and Tashkent Declaration. IA gained all this land and despite considerable foreign assistance for Pakistan(by which we also give up huge amounts of fertile punjab lands)

Any more claims??

Grow up dude and never quote this kids encyclopedia in discussion forums (a humble advice for you). :cheesy:

Grow up dude and never quote this kids encyclopedia in discussion forums.
Have you ever bothered to scroll down and read the references section of a wikipedia article??Those are independent links out which the wiki quotes. You can always verify the text using them..........

Have you ever bothered to scroll down and read the references section of a wikipedia article??Those are independent links out which the wiki quotes. You can always verify the text using them..........

Only some references written at the end of a wikipedia article doesn/t make it worth credible.

The links posted by you are just articles written by certain individuals, i can post dozens of articles written by defense analysts which are completely contradictory to the one written in wikipedia.

loll my frnd my dad works in isro. india is keeping 24/7 watch on pakistan in space. many missiles silos and bases in pakistan are known to india but not pakistan. the only think pakistan knows are the nuclear plants and establishments, not the indian secret missile silos and bases. moreover we have a detterent in sea INS arihanth soon will have 5 of them in indian ocean, good luck dealing with it. :smokin:
Hey! we very smart pplz...Ure Arihanths gonna be defected to us by the ISI links at last,so we don't have to manufacture one...........:lol:

As I said, you are overestimating yourself. no pun intended.

There is no sarcasm really. I am dead serious

You really should think before stating anything, Indian Generals know better that it will take 10 nukes to annihilate India, and you respond to the truth by arrogance, or should I say your own arrogance surpasses your ignorance, you are resorting to a personal attack you can not handle any way.

Your over confidence stems from a psychological inferiority complex, the same as the Israeli one till they have learned a lesson they will never forget., you should also try to find some proxy, to try to fight for you, since I know from facts and history that you are no warriors and that you can not fight.
Here on a cyberspace you can try your luck, but in vain too, I can assure you that.

Did you bother to read the OP ?
“India sees Pakistan as a dangerous irritant but not a rival. Its militarisation is driven by the desire to project power in competition with China,” said nuclear physicist Pervez Hoodbhoy"

Lol, lets be honest here.. We both threaten you. ;)

Yes, the dragon can be more scary, but to ignore Pakistan is just foolish.

PAK , Military is not a problem of India , An PAK Army which can't control its own land,except to fight Indian Army. PAK is no lover military threat because Indian now have enough material to defeat or completely destroy it i.e. wipe out form the map of PAK. India worry is despite of giving so much loans from India and around the world , this country still depends on other countries for economy.

India Worry is not China , which india now readying itself for and moreover India has US on its side when it comes to china. US is night mare of China thats why despite of saying so many times, that we invade Taiwan, still can't from last 2 decades.........

Anyway India will not attack PAK when PAK wants , India will attack PAK when India wants and its own conditions ..........

PAK , Military is not a problem of India , An PAK Army which can't control its own land,except to fight Indian Army. PAK is no lover military threat because Indian now have enough material to defeat or completely destroy it i.e. wipe out form the map of PAK.

The stupid arrogant mentality of some Indian folks....created by American tax payers and the politicians I voted for :). These grandiose claims are silly actually.

The Cold Start that your military considers as a 'strategy' is much HOTTER than you can imagine or handle (both India and Pakistan actually). Read up the meaning of the term 'Hot' in the US military. You'll see what I am referring to. Posts like these are stupid ideas that some crazy people might find material for mental masturbation!! You should listen carefully to what your masters in Pentagon say and let go of the dream of the 'Cold Start'. The reason India was given American jobs was to bring your middle class up to hedge against China. Nothing more!

PAK , Military is not a problem of India , An PAK Army which can't control its own land,except to fight Indian Army. PAK is no lover military threat because Indian now have enough material to defeat or completely destroy it i.e. wipe out form the map of PAK.
Yes, the world's seen India's 'swift' response way too many times. Again, you are not the US. I'd suggest getting back to reality before too much money is wasted in building a military machine that doesn't work! Btw, it is far to obvious what the Indian generals think of Pakistani military. I'd suggest you talk to them before posting arrogant crap.

US is night mare of China thats why despite of saying so many times, that we invade Taiwan, still can't from last 2 decades.........

Anyway India will not attack PAK when PAK wants , India will attack PAK when India wants and its own conditions ..........

How's the Taiwanese issue different than Kashmir's? In the later, you are dealing with Pakistan...not the US. Ooops, that comparison probably doesn't even need to be discussed. But you couldn't get a valley from the Pakistanis. Chinese are at least dealing with the ONLY world power....again, I am a bit ticked off by the God like arrogance in your comments.

Last, India will NEVER attack Pakistan in its sane mind. Something terrible will have to happen to India. Like I said before, the 'Cold Start' bull crap is much HOTTER than India can handle. An adventure that even Pentagon had seriously warned you about before!

I am not trying to take yours, China's or Pakistan's side. But I do have an issue when human's have this God like tone in their voice or posts as if they ruled the world. Coming out of a country where hundreds of millions of your people sleep without proper beds, I'd be a bit more humble to others. Btw, I have friends from India so don't throw that 'he hates Indians' deal. Reread your post and you'll see how wrong and arrogant it sounds and why it would tick people off

The stupid arrogant mentality of some Indian folks....created by American tax payers and the politicians I voted for :). These grandiose claims are silly actually.

So a Pakistani has a problem with the mentality of Indians.. It got to be we are after all not in love with each other all through your existence.. Also for each of you Pakistani there are 4 to 5 Indians paying much higher taxes and voting in the elections so stop acting smart..

The Cold Start that your military considers as a 'strategy' is much HOTTER than you can imagine or handle (both India and Pakistan actually). Read up the meaning of the term 'Hot' in the US military. You'll see what I am referring to. Posts like these are stupid ideas that some crazy people might find material for mental masturbation!! You should listen carefully to what your masters in Pentagon say and let go of the dream of the 'Cold Start'. The reason India was given American jobs was to bring your middle class up to hedge against China. Nothing more!

Switching Cold start to American Jobs.. if hedging up against China was the only criteria then they would have not chosen an ally like you and many in the near shores rather than investing in India who was in Russian camp.. They did it because they knew what people are capable of..

There are the reasons which you Pakistanis are not mature enough to understand.. And just look at what kind of Jobs Americans gave to Pakistanis i.e to create Jehadis because they very well knew what each is capable of..

Yes, the world's seen India's 'swift' response way too many times. Again, you are not the US. I'd suggest getting back to reality before too much money is wasted in building a military machine that doesn't work! Btw, it is far to obvious what the Indian generals think of Pakistani military. I'd suggest you talk to them before posting arrogant crap.

India is not running against anyone, it need to secure itself from terrorist camping nations in its surroundings. Also, Indian Generals very well know how to deal with Pakistani Generals as they have successfully handled them them in past 4 wars.. so there is no reason to worry there..

How's the Taiwanese issue different than Kashmir's? In the later, you are dealing with Pakistan...not the US. Ooops, that comparison probably doesn't even need to be discussed. But you couldn't get a valley from the Pakistanis. Chinese are at least dealing with the ONLY world power....again, I am a bit ticked off by the God like arrogance in your comments.

Taiwanese issue is different because India has control over Kashmir that interests India and has no interest in the remaining parts. India is ready to convert LOC to international border any day.. It is rather Pakistanis who are dying to take a valley a peek and have failed miserably in all their attempts..

Last, India will NEVER attack Pakistan in its sane mind. Something terrible will have to happen to India. Like I said before, the 'Cold Start' bull crap is much HOTTER than India can handle. An adventure that even Pentagon had seriously warned you about before!
India attacking Pakistan will depend on when the situation goes over the head and then no one will worry about Hot or Cold..

Btw, India is not the one who takes orders from Pentagon.. That's Pakistani's job and you do it the best..

I am not trying to take yours, China's or Pakistan's side. But I do have an issue when human's have this God like tone in their voice or posts as if they ruled the world. Coming out of a country where hundreds of millions of your people sleep without proper beds, I'd be a bit more humble to others. Btw, I have friends from India so don't throw that 'he hates Indians' deal. Reread your post and you'll see how wrong and arrogant it sounds and why it would tick people off

I am amazed to see a Pakistani Origin person talking about poverty.. Look at your land people become suicide bombers for bunch of dollars.. That's not the case of India so stop living in some wonderland, Aurangzaib the Pakistani Champ!

Well , i think you should remember 1971 , when India attacked PAK and divided them , not even in your dreams you people though of India will be going offensive this time. After 2 war fought of defensive , on 3rd war india gone on offensive and see the result.

India is not PAK, which take commands from US and work accordingly. You should know what World is saying about PAK , which was US poodle and now want to be china poodle.

India works as per his requirement. When will India attack their won't be any PAK, and will be divided into 3 new countries like Bangladesh. that time china will also not able to stop that like US doesn't in 71.

you are the same league of people who never though 71 Bangladesh and if someone said that time this to PAK they all behave like you are doing now.

Don't worry about people , worry how your people live in caves and eat grasses by begging.....back for reality.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom