What's new

India and Pakistan up the nuclear ante

Lol, you guys sound like the Russians and US in the 50's....eventualy people will be elected without their heads up their @sses, and you will both learn to co-exist...if not like each other.

Lol, you guys sound like the Russians and US in the 50's....eventualy people will be elected without their heads up their @sses, and you will both learn to co-exist...if not like each other.

We don't need nukes for Pakistan, our conventional arms should suffice.

their is a lot of difference we are not oceans away , we struggle with terrorism and have many ocassions where war can actually take place.

India will be destroyed by Pakistan . On the other hand nothing will happen to Pakistanis as they have already found a Country on moon ( Ziad hamid if you may :D) . Seriously stop being Keyboard warriors . Only a Stupid Country will launch a nuclear attack on its Neighbor .

i think one of the root cause of peace and stability in region is nukes ,but its the worst path to gain stability.

i want both nations to develop and coexist together.

That is what everyone wants.
The major obstacle is Kashmir, A Muslim majority State who wants to be Independent like before the colinisation or even Join Pakistan if it wishes to.
But India Keeps clinging to it as a colony, thus staining its reputation with a colonial tag.

That is what everyone wants.
The major obstacle is Kashmir, A Muslim majority State who wants to be Independent like before the colinisation or even Join Pakistan if it wishes to.
But India Keeps clinging to it as a colony, thus staining its reputation with a colonial tag.
thats a wishful thinking for those who gets their bread and butter for brainwashing some kids to pick up stones .

it was not india who attacked kashmir before the king decided to join any one.. at the time of partition . i guess history books in canada are good ,go read them.

We don't need nukes for Pakistan, our conventional arms should suffice.

Similarly, Pakistan does not need conventional arms for India. If Pakistan has 200 Nukes, 10 would be more than enough for India. In the end, Pakistan would still have 190 remaining ;)

I don't wanna smell anything burning, other than the ashes, JK! lol

Similarly, Pakistan does not need conventional arms for India. If Pakistan has 200 Nukes, 10 would be more than enough for India. In the end, Pakistan would still have 190 remaining ;)

only that made your post sensible :D(no offence).

Washington State? I used to live in Bremerton, Silverdale and Poulsbo. Lovely area...but the rain got to me. (of course the summers were AWESOME!)

India will be destroyed by Pakistan . On the other hand nothing will happen to Pakistanis as they have already found a Country on moon ( Ziad hamid if you may :D) . Seriously stop being Keyboard warriors . Only a Stupid Country will launch a nuclear attack on its Neighbor .

More importantly : Only an idiotic suicidal country would launch a conventional military assault on its nuclear-armed neighbor ..:agree:

Washington State? I used to live in Bremerton, Silverdale and Poulsbo. Lovely area...but the rain got to me. (of course the summers were AWESOME!)

Oh yeah, that's what most people say, it just rains too much. I ride motorcycles so I really prefer the nice and warm weather compare to the rain which we get 200 days in a year but no matter what people say, I love Washington State, it's my home, i grew up here. I am in Lynnwood by the way but I travel all over Washington for work. Where do you live now?

[/B]

More importantly : Only an idiotic suicidal country would launch a conventional military assault on its nuclear-armed neighbor ..:agree:

Only an idiotic suicidal country would launch assault on its nuclear-armed neighbor ..:agree:

Pakistan threatening India!! Isn't it too much :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom