What's new

India and Pakistan up the nuclear ante

Oh yeah, that's what most people say, it just rains too much. I ride motorcycles so I really prefer the nice and warm weather compare to the rain which we get 200 days in a year but no matter what people say, I love Washington State, it's my home, i grew up here. I am in Lynnwood by the way but I travel all over Washington for work. Where do you live now?
Texas! (I lived in Cali before I moved to Washington, Washington natives used to hate californians! Moved back to Cali, then on to Texas, miss washington tho). Used to live 5 minutes from Bangor main gate, you know what that is?)

Only an idiotic suicidal country would launch assault on its nuclear-armed neighbor ..:agree:

Pakistan threatening India!! Isn't it too much :lol:

Threatening? That comes later. First we will haunt you in your dreams. Alright i'm done trolling!

thats a wishful thinking for those who gets their bread and butter for brainwashing some kids to pick up stones .

it was not india who attacked kashmir before the king decided to join any one.. at the time of partition . i guess history books in canada are good ,go read them.

You should go back to those times and write a book of your own, you will change your mind very quickly.

[/B]

More importantly : Only an idiotic suicidal country would launch a conventional military assault on its nuclear-armed neighbor ..:agree:
i think you forget 1999 kargil war (who started by so called smart pakistan establishment and in this war more than 4000 pakistani soldiers and so called non-state actor were butchered).

Texas! (I lived in Cali before I moved to Washington, Washington natives used to hate californians! Moved back to Cali, then on to Texas, miss washington tho). Used to live 5 minutes from Bangor main gate, you know what that is?)

Oh dude, my best friend moved to Orange Country and now he is planning to move back cuz he is paying $2200 for a one bed room condo. WA is so affordable for rent, etc and i'm moving to Ellensburg in Fall for my masters program at Central Washington University and its much warmer there compare to Western WA. I heard it's hot as hell in Texas, atleast compare to the west.

If I am not wrong, Bangor main gate is somewhere in Kitsap County, don't know the exact location though.

Seriously, you are overestimating yourself. You are nothing more than a nuisance to us :)

A nuclear nuisance, capable of total annihilation of India!, you call this a nuisance, by arrogance or by fear?

You should go back to those times and write a book of your own, you will change your mind very quickly.
if u had completed secondary education u might got wat i was trying to tell you ,anyways good luck with your cooked up distorted bs which u call history.

Oh dude, my best friend moved to Orange Country and now he is planning to move back cuz he is paying $2200 for a one bed room condo. WA is so affordable for rent, etc and i'm moving to Ellensburg in Fall for my masters program at Central Washington University and its much warmer there compare to Western WA. I heard it's hot as hell in Texas, atleast compare to the west.

If I am not wrong, Bangor main gate is somewhere in Kitsap County, don't know the exact location though.
Lol, yeah, you are a Washington boy! Bangor is the sub base in...you guessed it..Kitsap county! An old room mate of mine transfered there from New London (he was on boomers, the Grant.) he was in SWFPac, which is on Bangor, they used to have the rockets stacked like cordwood there (not the war heads, tho.) Look on google maps, lived on island lake Blvd,(don't remeber the exact address) I want to move back there some day. (used to work on the Saquamish Res, where Sealth is buried)

A nuclear nuisance, capable of total annihilation of India!, you call this a nuisance, by arrogance or by fear?
Nuclear Nuisance is a very interesting way to describe Pakistan...............But I must admit, however inferior conventionally, the addition of the nuclear factor does make Pakistan a "threat" a notch above "nuisance":lol:

i think you forget 1999 kargil war (who started by so called smart pakistan establishment and in this war more than 4000 pakistani soldiers and so called non-state actor were butchered).

:lol::lol::rofl::lol:

Genius Indian (Oxymoron , isn't it? lol) ... First..in 1999 , neither of the state was "full-fledged nuclear-armed state" ... but we are now! So please grow up and learn the difference...

Secondly , this 4000 numbers comes from your politicians' a$$es .... please don't make a fool out of yourself....

4000 soliders in a small conflict (not even war!) like Kargil? LOL! Height of brainwashing of poor Indians ....

And oh yeah , we still hold the highest point in that sector , that overlooks your NH-1 ... Who was the strategic victor of Kargil ? :azn: awwwww shooo shadddd.... but yeah ..4000 soldiers :rofl:

:lol::lol::rofl::lol:

Genius Indian (Oxymoron , isn't it? lol) ... First..in 1999 , neither of the state was "full-fledged nuclear-armed state" ... but we are now! So please grow up and learn the difference...

Secondly , this 4000 numbers comes from your politicians a$$es .... please don't make a fool out of yourself....

4000 soliders in a small conflict (not even war!) like Kargil? LOL! Height of brainwashing of poor Indians ....
It's you who has been brain washed................Ask the families of the poor soldiers, whose bodies were denounced by the PA:fie: It's easy for you to convince yourself that no war happened while sitting safely in USA
, but not so easy for the mothers and fathers of the soldiers who perished and weren't even claimed:hitwall:
Kargil tragedy: Dead soldier

And, yes Texas is hotter than helll. And in Huntington beach, I paid 1250 a month for a two-bedroom with no air-con (we were near the beach, however)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom