What's new

India and Pakistan ? Pakistan and India

Gautam I agree but that is an identity created by their politicians. I'm hoping that rational Pakistani's don't hate India/Indian's and vice versa
Sorry the hatred was not created by politicians but the invasion of Kashmir by irregulars from Pakistan , its kept alive by some Indian politicians and most Pakistani politicians.

Pakistan wants Kashmir India wont ever give up on Kashmir NO solutions in sight
/thread

Give kashmir back to us and we will be the best of friends and South Asia will be a powerhouse militarily and economically

Look right now 20 crore pakistani thinks indians as villains. But if pak gets kashmir anyhow, 120 crore indians will see pakistani as villains.

Which condition is more worse?

one more aman ka tamasha chap...:lol:

Stay few weeks here, it'll definitely improve ur mindset.:wave:

Give kashmir back to us and we will be the best of friends and South Asia will be a powerhouse militarily and economically

Beggars r never be choosers......

What do u think bangla/burma/lanka are FRIENDS TO INDIA A BIG NO THEY DO THEIR BUSINESS AND WE DO OURS (some times few misunderstanding arises)

SO STOP THIS 4TH WORLD SH** DOSTI and do Business

@Blaze A more realistic goal would be a good working relationship enabling trade & business. :)

thats a farcry man, its gud to be an optimist but its better to be a realist

Sorry the hatred was not created by politicians but the invasion of Kashmir by irregulars from Pakistan , its kept alive by some Indian politicians and most Pakistani politicians.

Actually it was the hatred that caused the partition to start with. :)

This is your second post that is why you are talking like this.. :lol: You will soon start debating on different topics like us. We don't go against indian in many threads because we hate her but that is why we use to come here daily.

On topic:
We have dispute over Kashmir but I personally don't hate indians but some of them. I hate those pandits, politicians and media personnel who are working against Pakistan. I don't hate all of indian but those who go against my country because I love it.

Second thing is that your leaders are arrogant. Whenever we go for talk on peace, your politicians always have something to prevent it. Our politicians have many times visit india for peace like shahbaz sharif visit to india. But your politicians never come to Pakistan for the same.

I would love to talk with indian guys. We have a lot of similarities. We dress same, we eat (almost) same and many other things we do are same. We can help each other in different things like we help you in cleaning your city ajmair sharif.

You vote and they come on power but they don't go for peace talks with Pakistan. That is why you are surrounded by powerful enemies such as Pakistan and China. As I said before, your politicians are arrogant. Also there was a time when anti-india matter was very powerful in Pakistan but now it is not. Because we are no more interested in it. But still anti-pakistan matter can be found in majority of indians. You need to change yourself before making friends.
lol.. what a crapost. problem is with Pakistan attitude not indian. china and pak is axis of evil.

kaahmir to bhul jao wo to tumhe lena hai....phikar karo adhe kashmir ki jo tum ne hadap liya hai ab wo hamara hai....use dene ki taiyari karo.....

hehehehe ... unresolved maternal issues !

lol.. what a crapost. problem is with Pakistan attitude not indian. china and pak is axis of evil.
Oh really!!
Jab nawaz sharif ny peace talks ki bat ki to tum ny 26/11 ki bat shrow kar di..
Now tell me who don't want peace talks and hence peace?

I will never stop being an optimist. Sure there is a lot of animosity between the countries but I like to think that one day Indian's and Pakistani's can laugh over the fact that they used to be enemy's. Also with regards to Kashmir I believe Kashmir belongs to India along with all other Indian's. Pakistani's believe that Kashmir belongs to them. Neither side is going to be willing to ever give up Kashmir that isn't the solution.

Oh really!!
Jab nawaz sharif ny peace talks ki bat ki to tum ny 26/11 ki bat shrow kar di..
Now tell me who don't want peace talks and hence peace?
Looks like you forgot your world famous Kargil fiasco.

That was 14 years back!!

And you are talking about something which happened a month ago:lol:

Back
Top Bottom