What's new

India and NSG-News, Updates and Discussions.

you seem to be quite disturbed on the NSG issue.

I guess so.. he became hyper since 2days.. along with PaklovesTurkiye

I admit that I got a bit annoyed by basically every Indian member over the past week constantly boasting about how "China can't do anything to stop India's NSG bid!" and "47 out of 48 countries support India!" and "China backed down so easily!"

Hell even the Indian media kept reporting that "47 out of 48 countries supported India" (which is course is 100% wrong).

Do these guys not understand the concept of a "veto"? :P

I admit that I got a bit annoyed by basically every Indian member over the past week constantly boasting about how "China can't do anything to stop India's NSG bid!" and "47 out of 48 countries support India!" and "China backed down so easily!"

Hell even the Indian media kept reporting that "47 out of 48 countries supported India" (which is course is 100% wrong).

Great victory for China! Congrats...and I do commend the NPT stand that China took especially after this....

http://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...like-pakistan-north-korea-build-nuclear-bombs

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB114/

http://www.nti.org/learn/countries/pakistan/nuclear/

Great victory for China! Congrats...

LOL that's the whole point, it wasn't China's "victory" at all. It was irrelevant. India has NSG waiver anyway so it didn't mean anything.

We said we won't discuss India's entry, we have veto, end of story.

Yet the entire past week was nothing but Indian members claiming that they had "already isolated China" and "47 out of 48 countries supported India" and "China doesn't have the guts to veto when America is supporting India!"

No, sorry. A veto is a veto.

I have no problem with India getting in, as long as they give us something that can further our national interests. Not this hysteria, trying to "guilt" us into letting them in for free, even though we were never friends to begin with. They paid out of their nose for American support and the US didn't even deliver for them, they could have negotiated with China as well and saved themself this drama.

LOL that's the whole point, it wasn't China's "victory" at all. It was irrelevant. India has NSG waiver anyway so it didn't mean anything.

We said we won't discuss India's entry, we have veto, end of story.

Yet the entire past week was nothing but Indian members claiming that they had "already isolated China" and "47 out of 48 countries supported India" and "China doesn't have the guts to veto when America is supporting India!"

No, sorry. A veto is a veto.
as I said great job for China....
You have vetoed India, from entering NSG.... It is unfortunate that Indians for some reason thought there would be some reasonable response from China, it's good lesson for Indians.

Great victory for China! Congrats...and I do commend the NPT stand that China took especially after this....

http://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...like-pakistan-north-korea-build-nuclear-bombs

The first line of that article is: "A new book alleges..."

:P

And somehow we are still one of the only 5 internationally recognized nuclear powers by the NPT and the UN, who are also the UNSC P5.

While only a few countries in the world are still locked out of the NPT, namely India/North Korea/Pakistan/South Sudan.

If you want in, come and ask. But this ridiculous hysteria isn't achieving anything for you, except forcing China to harden its position.

And somehow we are still one of the only 5 internationally recognized nuclear powers by the NPT and the UN, who are also the UNSC P5.

While only a few countries in the world are still locked out of the NPT, namely India/North Korea/Pakistan/South Sudan.

If you want in, come and ask. But this ridiculous hysteria isn't achieving anything for you, except forcing China to harden its position.

Will you admit you have looked quite silly if China relents later this year? Just wondering what your reaction will be?

hehe,
looks like the tyrannical mindset has gone to your ego now, but then I don't blame you, I do sympathize.

Will you admit you have looked quite silly if China relents later this year? Just wondering what your reaction will be?

That won't happen because I never said China will veto India forever. :lol:

Hell, nobody even cares if India gets in the NSG or not, they already have the waiver. It's irrelevant.

But India sold their sovereignty to America in return for the NSG seat (which America could not deliver), we simply want similar payment. The nuclear reactor deals and industrial park deals that Modi offered are a good start, but clearly weren't good enough.

We aren't friends, so no free favors. You guys can pay like everyone else.

you have worst record then north korea.. NSG was formed bcoz of ur dirty games.. You are training north korean scientists in india.. You term your every weapon as china killer and Pakistan killer...

www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/06/india-embarrassing-north-korean-connection-160620195559208.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom