What's new

India and NSG-News, Updates and Discussions.

If it's due to US effort we got support then what china did about the major nations supporting India?? There is a lack of Chinese influence on those countries???
BTW Except Chinese those who hasn't supported India gave the reason that India is a non NPT signed nation & asked for a major revamp on inclusion of new members to NSG including turkey & also given assurance there will be probability of India's inclusion till year ends.. get it???
But fact is nobody bats an eye about Pakistan except china.. So what are you taking fun about???

I have personally nothing against India or Indians. I was pointing out that u just overplayed and overestimated yourselves. When u create such a hype, you must be confident of win otherwise if objective failed then the more hype the more embarrassment comes.

Better luck next time......:D

We should not boycott but decrease the dependence on foreign things..

Only thing needed is to increase the Import tax on the Chinese goods, investment on the innovative technology development like the South Korean Model. One good hit on the global market would bring the so called Chinese Industry to the reality.

YES....

This statement of US made me laugh. It can be an attempt to become good guy in eyes of Indians. I mean, they knew since beginning that China will oppose India due to merit and geopolitical issues yet they cleverly backed India. So, that even if failed, US still earn goodwill and become a true buddy in eyes of Indians. Now, US may be expecting Indians to move more closer to her.

Signing of Logistics agreement with US was a bad idea. China openly reacted to it. And Russia might be not happy either but they can't react like China did due to their relations with India. As Dawn report says, Russia also opposed India's entry.

It is not the matter about good boy or bad boy...It is about need and benefits.. India needs more nuclear fuel for future demands... despite having large stockpile of thorium.. US will get good bucks... we will get what we need.. US is more influential than the china... probably china can delay the process for more time... but it can't block India forever.. even china and Turkey push Pakistan.... highly unlikely to get NSG... India have better opportunity..

YES....

This statement of US made me laugh. It can be an attempt to become good guy in eyes of Indians. I mean, they knew since beginning that China will oppose India due to merit and geopolitical issues yet they cleverly backed India. So, that even if failed, US still earn goodwill and become a true buddy in eyes of Indians. Now, US may be expecting Indians to move more closer to her.

Signing of Logistics agreement with US was a bad idea. China openly reacted to it. And Russia might be not happy either but they can't react like China did due to their relations with India. As Dawn report says, Russia also opposed India's entry.
Half true, you are right in your analysis that US played a game BUT to prove two things - First: China is an hostile and irresponsible nation which doesn't get along with majority so isolate it.... Second:India is supported by majority and US blanketly supports India at high tables internationally, thus attempted to bring India more closer to it to fix China!

Regarding Signing of Logistics agreement with US - We give a damn to what china thinks about it, we might not openly say it but it is just a response to what China has been doing around Indian sub cont...more responses on its way, so be ready china! Who had ever thought from China or Pak that India will be a party in South China sea dispute! India has the required leadership now, mind it!

Regarding Russia - Dawn analyst was wrong, Russia never opposed India, at least openly!

And we were told that Pakistan will never be able to make nuclear bombs. And here we are a country which has fully operative nukes.

This thought really make me feel, the ironical Fear of the Pakistan from the birth, that India always wants to destroy Pakistan.

Good move by india must suspend Paris climate agreement and modi must start trade barriers on Chinese made product. India should open diplomatic relations with Taiwan . Start free Baluchistan campaign. Sell missile to Vietnam and other southeast Asian countries
India signed the CISMOA/LSA in return for America giving them an NSG seat.

Unfortunately the USA wasn't able (or was not willing) to give it to them.

But why punish Obama? I'm sure he tried his best.
@nair @proud_indian @Roybot @jbgt90 @Sergi @Water Car Engineer @dadeechi @kurup @Rain Man @kaykay @Abingdonboy @SR-91 @nang2 @Stephen Cohen @anant_s

@jbgt90 @ranjeet @4GTejasBVR @The_Showstopper @guest11 @ranjeet

@GURU DUTT @HariPrasad
@SrNair

It is not the matter about good boy or bad boy...It is about need and benefits.. India needs more nuclear fuel for future demands... despite having large stockpile of thorium.. US will get good bucks... we will get what we need.. US is more influential than the china... probably china can delay the process for more time... but it can't block India forever.. even china and Turkey push Pakistan.... highly unlikely to get NSG... India have better opportunity..

Half true, you are right in your analysis that US played a game BUT to prove two things - First: China is an hostile and irresponsible nation which doesn't get along with majority so isolate it.... Second:India is supported by majority and US blanketly supports India at high tables internationally, thus attempted to bring India more closer to it to fix China!

Regarding Signing of Logistics agreement with US - We give a damn to what china thinks about it, we might not openly say it but it is just a response to what China has been doing around Indian sub cont...more responses on its way, so be ready china! Who had ever thought from China or Pak that India will be a party in South China sea dispute! India has the required leadership now, mind it!

Regarding Russia - Dawn analyst was wrong, Russia never opposed India, at least openly!

Lets see what happens!!! But again you are singling out China which is wrong and unfair......What about other countries?

That means you guys are still dependent over chinese products. :D

No body is dependent over any one. You failed to read my whole post -- specially demand and supply, and China is the one who is at the supply end not due to quality but due to cost. There could be many factor -- One is the One Party who is ruling China, where the decission could be made too quickly than the democratic govt. And the country you are obsessed with, let me give you, what good you did after your creation -- to kick the Communists out of country immediately.

Lets see what happens!!! But again you are singling out China which is wrong and unfair......What about other countries?
Can u pls explain how we are singling out China? China itselt has singled out itself by not supporting the higher end of majority...their views were completely biased and childish ..

Good move by india must suspend Paris climate agreement and modi must start trade barriers on Chinese made product. India should open diplomatic relations with Taiwan . Start free Baluchistan campaign. Sell missile to Vietnam and other southeast Asian countries
Its tibet that will make the biggest difference. India is just closing its eye to reality and acting stupid. Nothing is gained without taking any risk. china arms the NE militants and gets away with it. Their every action should have a price to pay.

See if china doesn't want Non NPT signatories into NSG then it would be different... but china saying If India get into NSG pakistan should also get... isn't it double standards??? moreover pak looking towards NSG just because of India wants to Supplier group... as India getting we should get... the fact pak not prepared for NSG ... where incase India, to fill our future needs and to limit the pollution due to Thermal plants..

i think it is not indian defeat . it is actually US defeat . India is growing stronger. instead of posting stupid things . u should cheer up that came that close to getting NSG

dude stop cheerleading don't you feel embarrassed everytime..
well i think you should be feeling embarrassed now.. when you were so excited that no one can stop you from joining nsg. but the real fact is whenever you go to sleep you dream india is only mighty super power in asia. but its totaally opposite and you find out the truth when you wake up from your dream.

Back
Top Bottom