What's new

India and NSG-News, Updates and Discussions.

well i think you should be feeling embarrassed now.. when you were so excited that no one can stop you from joining nsg. but the real fact is whenever you go to sleep you dream india is only mighty super power in asia. but its totaally opposite and you find out the truth when you wake up from your dream.

lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you are funny.. pom pom

Donot see things happening in Russia through Pakistani p[erspective .
Because none tries to influence Putin's Russia, that including both US and China .

Really? If you think Russia will back you against China than you guys are mistaken.

No body is dependent over any one. You failed to read my whole post -- specially demand and supply, and China is the one who is at the supply end not due to quality but due to cost. There could be many factor -- One is the One Party who is ruling China, where the decission could be made too quickly than the democratic govt. And the country you are obsessed with, let me give you, what good you did after your creation -- to kick the Communists out of country immediately.
If you want a certain thing from a certain country then you probably have picked that country to get that certain thing for some obvious reasons. The people of india are importing things from china is certainly because they need those things. And they find that market to be ideal or better than the others and that may be the reason behind getting the things from that country. If you go to market where they are selling some stuffs of low cost and at least with better qualities with many other markets then one will buy things from that market given that there is no market around to get things of low price and good quality. If you are planning to overlook it then what is your "replacement". Can you afford to buy costly things from other markets will this not gonna effect your budget.

Can u pls explain how we are singling out China? China itselt has singled out itself by not supporting the higher end of majority...their views were completely biased and childish ..

China was not alone. Brazil, Turkey, Switzerland, Zealand, Ireland......According to Dawn, there were quarter of 48 countries that raised objected on India's entry.........China is everywhere, No body can isolate China even Chinese can't....They have penetrated every corner of world.....Too big to be isolated.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1266838

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...in-the-case-of-india/articleshow/52899535.cms

Whole NSG seems to be ok with China, Turkey and other opposing countries' stance....

See if china doesn't want Non NPT signatories into NSG then it would be different... but china saying If India get into NSG pakistan should also get... isn't it double standards??? moreover pak looking towards NSG just because of India wants to Supplier group... as India getting we should get... the fact pak not prepared for NSG ... where incase India, to fill our future needs and to limit the pollution due to Thermal plants..

NO. It can't be double standard. China is saying that whether follow the rule regarding entry of non signatory of NPT or allow everyone to be in NSG, including Pakistan obviously as Pakistan has applied too despite not signing of NPT......

your pom pom wont hide the embarrassment for indians who were commenting even on dawn news that mark my words india wil be in nsg on 24th june. yes they are in nsg but only in indian news :))

lol, we didn't make it to NSG, now tell me what did we lose ?

I didn't say stop all trade, did I? I said 'cut down' the imports that we can without any problem to us. And it will be cut down now for sure. You start a trade war and lose the rest, in any case who do you think stands to lose more in a trade war between India and China? The one which is enjoying the trade imbalance in their favour, right? That Trade deficit happened in last 10 years or so, and it can be reversed. Your government will get the hint within a month.

It's why I said every import category must be analysed as to its importance in any supply chain within India. They seem to be skipping this important fact. There is not going to be a blanket ban, but a selective strategic one dependent on how many and quality of Indian jobs any imported item supports.

I mean India already imposed large anti-dumping duties on Chinese steel a couple times (and much lower than other countries have, since Indian steel is quite cost-effective)...and that too steel is an intermediate that supports a lot of manufacturing in India (automobiles, auto parts, construction) so all of these could have simply benefited if we just let cheap chinese steel in as is and sacrifice all the steel worker jobs (if they are much lower in number compared to the manufacturing jobs that would have been created).

But in the overall analysis, Indian govt felt that steelworker jobs were worth saving and imposed the duties.

Now one can imagine what other sectors such analysis will also be opened up for now if China keeps being stubborn about the NSG. The first easy target is really going to be the cheap consumer items made from plastics....given the high price elasticity of supply for those (i.e relatively easy to transfer suppliers by pricepoint to even domestic ones...which will also help make in india program). There are others too.

Indian exports if China takes a trade war approach will not suffer as much in USD terms....because most of them are raw products that we really should not be exporting in the first place. Buckle up, switch them to internal consumption (it will help reduce prices because of the larger supply available)....and watch the trade deficit decline with time and China's overcapacity get punished even more.

Wow...I wonder who is losing here India or China....

Even Pakistan's close friend Turkey is supporting India...

I can say only one thing .....Jai ho

Look what awkward position Pakistan put China into...not a single country backing China
:D

you lost the everything. you was trying to show pakistan that you can do anything and we proved you wrong and embarrassed you in front of whole world. when you kept saying that all countries want you to be in nsg and many changed their position and took a u turn. that is a big blow to india

China was not alone. Brazil, Turkey, Switzerland, Zealand, Ireland......According to Dawn, there were quarter of 48 countries that raised objected on India's entry.........China is everywhere, No body can isolate China even Chinese can't....They have penetrated every corner of world.....Too big to be isolated.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1266838

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...in-the-case-of-india/articleshow/52899535.cms

Whole NSG seems to be ok with China, Turkey and other opposing countries' stance....

others are questioning about the process to accept India bid apart china.. who is blocking .. 38 members said YES.. 9 seeking clarification and process..

NO. It can't be double standard. China is saying that whether follow the rule regarding entry of non signatory of NPT or allow everyone to be in NSG, including Pakistan obviously as Pakistan has applied too despite not signing of NPT......

It is double standard. when china questioning to admit India as non signatory of NPT... then how can it ask accept Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom