What's new

India and Japan: new allies in Asia?

Götterdämmerung;2461325 said:
What next? Teaching me German and German literature? :lol: India needs more of your kind. ;)

No deal. I would'nt like to teach you or anybody else anything. Though undoubtedly you could learn a thing or too from somebody or the other? :azn:

Could be a Somali, Kwazulu, Bantu or a Mongolian? Would that be a big deal?
No.

Right now the Canadians seem to need me. :lol:
Dunno about India?

Götterdämmerung;2461335 said:
The only place where I have seen Chinese talking bad about other Asians is the internet. I have seen Chinese talking bad about Americans or Brits, but they like Germans. So, it has to do with either current actions of some countries or some bad history and has not much to do with racism.

if you want to know whether chinese are racist or not, ask some vietnamese members, or visit any china vietnam thread, you will experience it first hand.

Götterdämmerung;2460700 said:
Of course the Axis is dead, but what hinders Japan and India to form a new Axis with Vietnam? The difference is, Germany, Japan and Italy were highly industrialised at that time and were in many ways equal. India at least has some industries, but what does Vietnam have in terms of industry?

What about the Baron von Münchhausen?
Poor VN still controlling the largest part of SCS(east sea) , Facebook CEO still enjoy riding on our buffalo than a fancy Mercedes when visiting VietNam :lol:

The only place where I have seen Chinese talking bad about other Asians is the internet.
glad you could share the opinion, I've seen evidence on the contrary.
Götterdämmerung;2460675 said:
I just know that Japan and S Korea are quite racist.
I find your accusation of SK or JP rather offtopic, I know JP people are some of the most polite folks I've ever met.
But their anti-china history is well known, did I see a dormant mother gene pop out GD?

No deal. I would'nt like to teach you or anybody else anything. Though undoubtedly you could learn a thing or too from somebody or the other? :azn:

Could be a Somali, Kwazulu, Bantu or a Mongolian? Would that be a big deal?
No.

Right now the Canadians seem to need me. :lol:
Dunno about India?

Sure, I'm open to learn thing from anyone of any culture. But learning German (literature) from an Indian who doesn't speak German. No thanks. :lol:

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

if you want to know whether chinese are racist or not, ask some vietnamese members, or visit any china vietnam thread, you will experience it first hand.

I did say in the internet, didn't I?

glad you could share the opinion, I've seen evidence on the contrary.

I find your accusation of SK or JP rather offtopic, I know JP people are some of the most polite folks I've ever met.
But their anti-china history is well known, did I see a dormant mother gene pop out GD?

Japan is part of this thread, no? I also mentionned S Korea because I have encountered their racist attitude, even toward us Germans as guest students in my country. So, I'm not fond of them at all. Japanese anti-China history is known throughout the world. Just open any history book.

What about the mother gene thing? :?

Why is that whenever anyone opens a thread on India and its allies some retards come in to derail it and some senior members like Avishek and capt popeye reply to them ???

On topic Ally is a wrong word but we are surely partners anyway I really like Japan for funding Delhi Metro :smitten:

Götterdämmerung;2461457 said:
Japan is part of this thread, no? I also mentionned S Korea because I have encountered their racist attitude, even toward us Germans as guest students in my country. So, I'm not fond of them at all. Japanese anti-China history is known throughout the world. Just open any history book.

What about the mother gene thing? :?

the thread is about an economic matter, your creative imagination relating it to the nazi axis is OT. but hey, it's an online forum so we're used to it.
To a casual passer by, a german has fond feelings of china but calls JP and SK racist; rather easy to wonder that the german might have some heritage links to the middle kingdom.

Poor VN still controlling the largest part of SCS(east sea) , Facebook CEO still enjoy riding on our buffalo than a fancy Mercedes when visiting VietNam :lol:

control SCS? what a ridiculous joke, you can do nothing except keep building the small islands, one day we will kick your army back and take over these islands

Götterdämmerung;2461447 said:
Sure, I'm open to learn thing from anyone of any culture. But learning German (literature) from an Indian who doesn't speak German. No thanks. :lol:

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

I did say in the internet, didn't I?

Time for you to clam up. Since you love to go all around trolling, Herr Baron von Munchhausen II. :rofl:
(btw you can add the umlaut)

control SCS? what a ridiculous joke, you can do nothing except keep building the small islands, one day we will kick your army back and take over these islands
We also build guard points in the middle of the sea, and China and another nations can't do like that bcz we will blow up all of your Illegal guard point :cool:
343748.jpg

images296022_2c.jpg

Why is that whenever anyone opens a thread on India and its allies some retards come in to derail it and some senior members like Avishek and capt popeye reply to them ???

On topic Ally is a wrong word but we are surely partners anyway I really like Japan for funding Delhi Metro :smitten:

Couldnt agree more with you. I was interested in reading the responses but this thread has turned into "my 2-inches" vs. "your 2 inches".

Seriously, I should just take their keyboards away.

The only place where I have seen Chinese talking bad about other Asians is the internet. I have seen Chinese talking bad about Americans or Brits, but they like Germans. So, it has to do with either current actions of some countries or some bad history and has not much to do with racism.

Correct. Chinese public opinion is not shaped by race but by actions of individual nations. There is no racism towards Thais, Burmese or Malaysians, for example, even though genetically they share similarities with Vietnamese.

Anyone that Chinese dislike have earned it and is completely justified.

In Europe, Germany, Russia and France are liked. It is just unfortunate that because most Chinese choose English as their foreign language that if they study abroad, they usually study in Anglo countries instead of other European countries.

Götterdämmerung;2460509 said:
that reminds me of the old Axis Germany/Japan/Italy. So, who is the new Germany and Italy? India = Germany and Vietnam = Italy? :blink:

The comparison is not reasonable. :no:
While India is the largest democracy in the world, Japan is a country with an advanced culture.
India is a large country in the world but they have no ideological expansionism.
Both India and Japan are US allies, the democratic superpower in the world.
Those things, both Germany and Italy did not have.

We are talking about cooperation between the rising superpowers. Vietnam is only a small and weak country, we have no position here. :no:

Götterdämmerung;2460700 said:
Of course the Axis is dead, but what hinders Japan and India to form a new Axis with Vietnam? The difference is, Germany, Japan and Italy were highly industrialised at that time and were in many ways equal. India at least has some industries, but what does Vietnam have in terms of industry?

What about the Baron von Münchhausen?

You are looking reasons to decry us, aren't you? :no:
It seems that you aren't a German, though you are living in Germany.

Götterdämmerung;2460509 said:
that reminds me of the old Axis Germany/Japan/Italy. So, who is the new Germany and Italy? India = Germany and Vietnam = Italy? :blink:

Hungary at best.

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

And indeed there are many people are hungery in Vietnam.

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

No idealogical expansionism? You should ask people in Kashmir!

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

We also build guard points in the middle of the sea, and China and another nations can't do like that bcz we will blow up bla bla

0551020bd5zf55krhmts53.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom