What's new

India and Israel planned to bomb Pakistani nuclear facilities

the Attack cancelled because ISI was not sleeping and PAF is fully ready to respond both isreal and india.

Indian establishment was aware of the out come which would have resulted in full scale war.

Even ex PM Atal Ji was against terming Palestinian freedom struggle to terrorism during the visit of ex Pm Sharon.

#1 The legal basis for Israel is a vote in the United Nations general assembly.
A vote where Great Britain abstained.

UN Resolution 181
The 33 countries that cast the “Yes” vote were: Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Byelorussia, Canada, Costa Rica, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, France, Guatemala, Haiti, Iceland, Liberia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Sweden, Ukraine, Union of South Africa, USSR, USA, Uruguay, Venezuela. (Among other countries, the list includes the US, the three British Dominions, all the European countries except for Greece and the UK, but including all the Soviet-block countries.)

The 13 countries that voted “No” were: Afghanistan, Cuba, Egypt, Greece, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, Yemen.

The ten countries that abstained are: Argentina, Chile, China, Colombia, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Honduras, Mexico, United Kingdom, Yugoslavia.

# All previous masters of the territory got mastership through conquest.
# Abraham - conquest - given by God
# Joshua - conquest - given by God
# Egypt - conquest
# Babylonians - conquest
# Romans - conquest
# Arabs - conquest
# Crusaders - conquest
# Arabs - conquest
# Ottomans - conquest
# Napoleon - conquest
# Great Britain - conquest/Mandate: League of Nations
# Israel: UN Resolution 181

Please state any disagreement or addition to this list, and I will focus getting sources for this.
#2 The Ottoman Empire signed away their rights to the territory,
and the League of Nations gave Great Britain a mandate to prepare the territories for independence.

https://wwi.lib.byu.edu/index.php/Treaty_of_Lausanne

#3 Jew Immigration started already when the Ottomans ruled over the territories,

In 1920, the British Government's Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were hardly 700,000 people living in Palestine:

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ. Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or—a small number—are Protestants. The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil. After the persecutions in Russia forty years ago, the movement of the Jews to Palestine assumed larger proportions. Jewish agricultural colonies were founded. They developed the culture of oranges and gave importance to the Jaffa orange trade. They cultivated the vine, and manufactured and exported wine. They drained swamps. They planted eucalyptus trees. They practised, with modern methods, all the processes of agriculture. There are at the present time 64 of these settlements, large and small, with a population of some 15,000.[33]"

#4 the Arabs sent missions to complain at the court, and their complaints were rejected.
From BBC program, "The Ottoman Palestine"

#5 The only change the British did was to adopt laws intended to stop immigration.

The 1939 white paper mentioned in:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/mandate.html

By the way ISA Ibne Maryam is native Middle Eastern and have rejected the Roman occupation of Palestine.

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

US =/ India =/ Israel. Get your calculations right.

During the visit of Indian President Shri Pranab Kumar Mukherjee , State of Israel has confisicated computers which were going to be give to Palestinian university as gift.

President Pranab Mukherjee during conferment of honorary doctorate by the Prime Minister of Palestine at Al-Quds University, Abu Dees, in Palestine. (PTI)
pranab-mukherjee-in-palestine_3976e1b8-7298-11e5-a2be-bd52c89c4a35.jpg

@Solomon2
have u read this especially posts by starlord and war&peaace

Last edited:
So, by the above, am I to assume that it is the duty of every Muslim to kill a Jew?

It is these particular Jews, not all Jews, whom the believers will fight and will be aided with miracles from Allah. The Quran is careful to distinguish between righteous and sinful Jews.

Allah said:

لَيْسُوا سَوَاءً مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ أُمَّةٌ قَائِمَةٌ يَتْلُونَ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ آنَاءَ اللَّيْلِ وَهُمْ يَسْجُدُونَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَيَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَيُسَارِعُونَ فِي الْخَيْرَاتِ وَأُولَٰئِكَ مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ وَمَا يَفْعَلُوا مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَلَن يُكْفَرُوهُ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِالْمُتَّقِينَ

They are not all the same; among the People of the Scripture is a community standing, reciting the verses of Allah during periods of the night and prostrating in prayer. They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and hasten to good deeds; and those are among the righteous. Whatever good they do – never will it be removed from them; and Allah knows the righteous.

Surah Ali Imran 3:113-115

In another verse, Allah praises the Jews who uphold the teachings of Moses:

وَمِن قَوْمِ مُوسَىٰ أُمَّةٌ يَهْدُونَ بِالْحَقِّ وَبِهِ يَعْدِلُونَ

Among the people of Moses is a community which guides by truth and by it establishes justice.

Surah Al-A’raf 7:159

Muslims have been encouraged to behave well with these peaceful Jews, and indeed all people of different religions who seek peace.

Allah said:

لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes – from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion – He forbids that you make allies of them; and whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

Surah Al-Mumtahina 60:8-9

http://abuaminaelias.com/hadith-of-the-gharqad-tree-is-it-a-good-deed-to-kill-jews-in-islam/

@GDP Adil Khan Niazi

Maybe you would like to re-visit your post? Your post certainly smacks of promoting hatred, would you not agree? I can only comment knowing about Islam a bit and understanding it's teachings, hence my point.

@GDP Adil Khan Niazi

Maybe you would like to re-visit your post? Your post certainly smacks of promoting hatred, would you not agree? I can only comment knowing about Islam a bit and understanding it's teachings, hence my point.

I'm not promoting hate , it is just a message for us that jews can never be our friend specially the friends of Muslims.

It is these particular Jews, not all Jews, whom the believers will fight and will be aided with miracles from Allah. The Quran is careful to distinguish between righteous and sinful Jews.

Allah said:

لَيْسُوا سَوَاءً مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ أُمَّةٌ قَائِمَةٌ يَتْلُونَ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ آنَاءَ اللَّيْلِ وَهُمْ يَسْجُدُونَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَيَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَيُسَارِعُونَ فِي الْخَيْرَاتِ وَأُولَٰئِكَ مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ وَمَا يَفْعَلُوا مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَلَن يُكْفَرُوهُ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِالْمُتَّقِينَ

They are not all the same; among the People of the Scripture is a community standing, reciting the verses of Allah during periods of the night and prostrating in prayer. They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and hasten to good deeds; and those are among the righteous. Whatever good they do – never will it be removed from them; and Allah knows the righteous.

Surah Ali Imran 3:113-115

In another verse, Allah praises the Jews who uphold the teachings of Moses:

وَمِن قَوْمِ مُوسَىٰ أُمَّةٌ يَهْدُونَ بِالْحَقِّ وَبِهِ يَعْدِلُونَ

Among the people of Moses is a community which guides by truth and by it establishes justice.

Surah Al-A’raf 7:159

Muslims have been encouraged to behave well with these peaceful Jews, and indeed all people of different religions who seek peace.

Allah said:

لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes – from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion – He forbids that you make allies of them; and whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

Surah Al-Mumtahina 60:8-9

http://abuaminaelias.com/hadith-of-the-gharqad-tree-is-it-a-good-deed-to-kill-jews-in-islam/

Religious holy books explain us not only historical realities but even what can/will happen in future and how the lives of million of human beings can be saved .

Racism has been always the real reason for the wars .

Indian establishment was aware of the out come which would have resulted in full scale war.

Even ex PM Atal Ji was against terming Palestinian freedom struggle to terrorism during the visit of ex Pm Sharon.

By the way ISA Ibne Maryam is native Middle Eastern and have rejected the Roman occupation of Palestine.

During the visit of Indian President Shri Pranab Kumar Mukherjee , State of Israel has confisicated computers which were going to be give to Palestinian university as gift.

President Pranab Mukherjee during conferment of honorary doctorate by the Prime Minister of Palestine at Al-Quds University, Abu Dees, in Palestine. (PTI)
pranab-mukherjee-in-palestine_3976e1b8-7298-11e5-a2be-bd52c89c4a35.jpg
India used to have different stance back then, it used to be independent and non-aligned, but now it supports Israel.

The legal basis for Israel is a vote in the United Nations general assembly.
A vote where Great Britain abstained.
All previous masters of the territory got mastership through conquest.
Thus You can say that Israel is the only country that has existed in the area
which is based on International Law.

The Ottoman Empire signed away their rights to the territory,
and the League of Nations gave Great Britain a mandate to prepare the territories for independence.
Jew Immigration started already when the Ottomans ruled over the territories,
and the Arabs sent missions to complain at the court, and their complaints were rejected.
The only change the British did was to adopt laws intended to stop immigration.

Get your history right...

Yes, they came to work as usual, 11:15 in the morning, and read their CIA email right after lunch 14:45.
Or do you have a different explanation?
--------------------------------------

UN is based on injustice where 5 countries hold the veto power of attorney, and can decide or ignore what the rest of world thinks or votes, so decisions taken in the UN based on modern imperial, UN is nonsense.

Thats the history....

Last edited:
India used to have different stance back then, it used to be independent and non-aligned, but now it supports Israel.

India's official line is establishment of Independent Palestine State with Al Quds as thier capital .

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas (R) receives a statue of Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat

UN is based on injustice where 5 countries hold the veto power of attorney, and can decide or ignore what the rest of world thinks or votes, so decisions taken in the UN based on imperial style is just nonsense.

Thats the history....

Today statement has been issued by United States of America .

http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...ia-china-exercise-veto-power-in-unsc-3069854/

“We have been deeply concerned by the way Russia has used its veto power on the UN Security Council to prevent as much action from the UN as we would like to see,” White House Press Secretary Josh earnest said.

“I know there has been a broader and, in some ways, more esoteric discussion about proposed reforms of the UN Security Council and the way that it works. I know there have been some proposals to enlarge it. Our friends in India are certainly interested in benefitting from reforms like that,” Earnest told reporters at his daily news conference yesterday.

“The United States has been disappointed at the way in which Russia and to a certain extent China have wielded their veto authority on the UN Security Council to blunt international efforts to limit the violence inside of Syria,” the White House spokesman said.

“We have been disappointed that they have used that veto to protect (Syrian President Bashar al) Assad. There have also been movements at the United Nations Security Council to raise concerns about the conduct of individuals in that conflict and to ensure that they are met with some accountability. Those accountability measures have been blocked by the Russians,” Earnest said.

The situation in Ukraine is the best example where the US has been able to work effectively with its European allies to impose tough sanctions against Russia, Earnest said.

UN is based on injustice where 5 countries hold the veto power of attorney, and can decide or ignore what the rest of world thinks or votes, so decisions taken in the UN based on imperial style is just nonsense.

Thats the history....

Pity that the UN resolution 181 was taken by the General Assembly where noone has a veto.
That somewhat undermines your argument.
The UNSC probably only has jurisdiction over member states.
Anyone which is a member has however accepted the veto power of the permanent members.
Veto cannot create a resolution. For that you only need a majority in the UNSC.

Isnt it strange that worlds strongest democracies hold veto power in UN, while all other countries many among them ruled by dictators dont have Veto power i UN.

Its strange you a swede is in defence of this practice og system..... people from free country like Sweden should have raised their voice to stop this nonsense & instustice in name of UN, where one country can veto the decision of the rest of the world, funny isnt it. Modern imperlialism.

Do you really belive the result would have been the same if China & 4 muslim countries with veto power had decided the faith of palestinians.

Get yours fact right.

QUOTE="A.P. Richelieu, post: 8787680, member: 152476"]Pity that the UN resolution 181 was taken by the General Assembly where noone has a veto.
That somewhat undermines your argument.
The UNSC probably only has jurisdiction over member states.
Anyone which is a member has however accepted the veto power of the permanent members.
Veto cannot create a resolution. For that you only need a majority in the UNSC.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
The actions of Arab brothers is well-known, that being said if it wasn't for their funding, there would be no Nuclear program nor Pakistan army either.

Jinnah statement already made it intention clear to Israel so diplomatic relationship between Pakistan and Israel was never on the board to begin with.

Lets not mentioned what they did or did not for us .. these Arabs were not capable of fighting some rug tags militia when the Seige the Kaaba , they need us more than we need them ... and Pakistan is not Funding any Sectarian Violence in their Countries.

He said that back in 1948 when no NON SENSE you mentioned above was taking place.
Have some study of history about collisions course of Pakistan and Israel which start even before birth of both countries.

View attachment 341777

You did not get my point do you ? and actually what i said in my Post you are living Prove of this .. they want to Destroy you because they see you as Threat , and the feeling in mutual .. but tell me , did Israel volunteered in any war you fought with India ? you have to be little generous here that those Evil Jews did not step up with India in 65, 71 and 99 or else you wont even have a Country you call home .. those statements are just Statement unless they did something .. and i don't want to prove this to you that if i read something on this or not .. i clearly say that its my opinion just like you have your own , and you are entitled to it ..

Regards

You did not get my point do you ? and actually what i said in my Post you are living Prove of this .. they want to Destroy you because they see you as Threat , and the feeling in mutual .. but tell me , did Israel volunteered in any war you fought with India ? you have to be little generous here that those Evil Jews did not step up with India in 65, 71 and 99 or else you wont even have a Country you call home .. those statements are just Statement unless they did something .. and i don't want to prove this to you that if i read something on this or not .. i clearly say that its my opinion just like you have your own , and you are entitled to it ..

Statement form policy. policy forms doctrine. doctrine forms actions. If you believe that Israel is anti Pakistan only bcoz Pakistan supported Arabs in their wars against Israel then I am extremely sorry to say you neither have enough knowledge of history nor you should be given a right to propagate your ''free opinion''
Nations don't run like you think.

Here, a History lesson for you.

The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan.Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan.It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.

-David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister. His words, as printed in the Jewish Chronicle,9 August 1967.

Qaid e Azam Stance toward Palestine issue.

"May I point out to Great Britain that this question of Palestine, if not fairly and squarely met, boldly and courageously decided, is going to be the turning point in the history of the British Empire. I am sure I am speaking not only of the Mussalmans of India but of the world, and all sections of right thinking and fair-minded people will agree when I say that Great Britain will be digging its grave if she fails to honour her original proclamation, promises and intentions-pre-war."

MA Jinnah’s Presidential Address at the Lucknow Session of the All-India Muslim League (15 to 18 October, 1937).

"The way in which the British Government have hitherto dealt with the Arabs is the greatest blot on their national honour."

M A Jinnah on British Government’s Policy (New Times, November 27, 1938).

"But no nation, no people who are worth living as a nation, can achieve anything great without making great sacrifices, such as the Arabs of Palestine are making. All our sympathies are with those valiant martyrs who are fighting the battle of freedom against usurpers."

MA Jinnah’s Presidential Address at the Annual Session
of the All India Muslim League held at Patna (26-29 December, 1938).

"If President Roosevelt, under the pressure of the powerful world Jewry, commits the blunder of forcing the British Government to do injustice to the Arabs in Palestine, it will set the whole Muslim world ablaze from one end to another. Grave wrongs had already been done to the Arabs. If the Jewish immigration is allowed to continue, I have no doubt that not only the Muslim League will revolt but the whole Muslim world will revolt."

Speech of M A Jinnah at Strachey Hall Aligarh (10 March, 1944).

"We cannot remain silent and we must assure the Arabs that Indian Muslims will stand by them."

M A Jinnah’s Speech at the Council of the All-India Muslim League (10 April, 1946).

Isnt it strange that worlds strongest democracies hold veto power in UN, while all other countries many among them ruled by dictators dont have Veto power i UN.

Its strange you a swede is in defence of this practice og system..... people from free country like Sweden should have raised their voice to stop this nonsense & instustice in name of UN, where one country can veto the decision of the rest of the world, funny isnt it. Modern imperlialism.

Do you really belive the result would have been the same if China & 4 muslim countries with veto power had decided the faith of palestinians.

Get yours fact right.
Interesting, you call Russia and China democracies...

I do not defend it, but the world is somewhat better off with the UN, than without.
I definitely prefer that democracies hold veto powers over dictators.

I repeat, the UN resolution 181 was taken by the General Assemly where each country has a vote
and noone has a veto, so discussing veto / no veto in the UNSC is pointless.

I repeat the original statement that resolution 181 makes the creation of Israel
more legal than any other state existing in the area previously.

Statement form policy. policy forms doctrine. doctrine forms actions. If you believe that Israel is anti Pakistan only bcoz Pakistan supported Arabs in their wars against Israel then I am extremely sorry to say you neither have enough knowledge of history nor you should be given a right to propagate your ''free opinion''
Nations don't run like you think.

where are actions i may ask you ? did they attack you ? launch any Air strikes i don't know about ? Please i am all ears to it .. and its not your decision to make that either i should be allowed to post my PERSONAL OPINION or not .. but that shows one thing that you have no idea what a Open Forum or Open Discussion means .. i should suggest you to go and learn basics first before quoting me ..

No where in those Statements Quaid-e-Azam said that we should not Established any Diplomatic relations with Israel ? unless i miss something ? and please Enlighten me that when you need Spare part for F-16s you go Israel and on back you curse them for what ? just for some Statements ? do i have to tell you about that almost every Masjid in my Area has Israel and US flag painted on the door steps ? or should i post some Statements from Pakistani Statements against the Jews ?

Mr Jinnah talk about Standing by with Arabs , and what Arabs did with Pakistan ? have you ever been to UAE , KSA or any other GCC country ? you are a third grade citizen there , they consider you like Insects and Ajams .. they will only be nice to you when they need you ... should i mentioned what UAE and their ministers said about Pakistan when we refused to Enter Yemen War ?
and talking about Mr.Jinnah like you or your State follow every single " Advice " given by the Great leader ? just like people use Quran and Hadith for their own Good you are doing the same thing with Mr . Jinnah Statements ..

-----and please You don't have to Quote me Again ------ as you don't like my Freedom to Express my Opinion. have a Great day .

Regards

Back
Top Bottom