What's new

India and Israel planned to bomb Pakistani nuclear facilities

You never Heard that " Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend " ? are we not taught to hate , kill and destroy the Zionist/Israel State ? what do you expect them to do ? send you some Fresh Candies ? Our pilots actively involved in Wars against Israel that is why they see you as Threat and try to contain you with Help of our Eternal Enemy India. have you ever try to create Diplomatic ties with them ? so many of your Arab Brothers are Enjoying the Friendly Relation with Israel yet we " Pakistani " are just following the KSA lead like a Good sheep .. or we are too afraid for the Mullah Reactions that they will destroy half of Pakistan by Shouting Allah Ho akber and Death to the Jews !!

They plan but did not Attack and that is what matters , and if we are looking just planning as Attack than why are we still in US feet ? they plan to send us back to the stone age ? Russians help India and break half of our country , UK's Mi6 is actively Involved in Sponsoring Anti Pakistan Elements , and lets not mention what our Arab brothers have done to us in the name of Sectarian War , and the Price we pay , everyday in the streets of Pakistan ...

Let me Clear this for you ,and other who must be getting ready to jump on me over this , I am in Favor of Pakistan and Israel Diplomatic Relations, but i Disagree with their way to tackle the Palestine Matter .. so my problem is with their State Policy not with the State, just you have the right to Exist, and Muhammad Ali Jinnah aka Quaid-e-Azam snatch a piece of Land right under the nose of Indian Hindu's and Britishers , Israel get their ... they fought and won , It is as simple as that .. you and i we both know that in future if Muslims in ME become Powerful enough the first thing they will do is wipe Israel out from the face of the earth ..

For the sake of Peace in Region i would be happy for Pakistani Establishment to sit with Israeli counter parts and set terms for Financial , Trading , Cultural Exchange , Defense etc ..

No country is Sane , we all have a dark past and a bloody history full of wars , Operations , Misadventures etc .. but in the end What matters is " They did not Attack Pakistan and we did not Attack them " .

P.S for some Emotional Posters , what i wrote is my Personal Opinion and you have all the right to agree or Disagree but in a Civilized manner .

Regards .

It was sealed the moment; Jinnah said, "Arabs are our brothers and we will never betray our brothers" along with that line. That was the moment the diplomatic relationship between Israel and Pakistan was out of the question. Not only that, it pushed Israel towards India. I guess that was inevitable. Diplomatic relationship between Israel and Pakistan is beginning to remain fleeting dream now.

You cannot possibly liken the creation of Pakistan with Israel's as the former was created through a political struggle for the Muslims of Indian subcontinent...who were the native people of subcontinent or living for centuries.

Israel was created by the British through military intervention and Jews were brought there from all over the world..I think you are not goof enough to believe that the Ashkenazi Jews are original inhabitants of the region Right? so Israel was created through an illegal occupation and still the problem is growing as the process of colonisation is still going on and Palestinian territory is constantly shrinking along with the worst possible human rights violations and genocide.
I think you should get some quality books on history since the education system you have been through didn't do much for raising your knowledge of history. Just for a hint....even Kenya was considered for housing an Israel.
@salarsikander @Khafee

The legal basis for Israel is a vote in the United Nations general assembly.
A vote where Great Britain abstained.
All previous masters of the territory got mastership through conquest.
Thus You can say that Israel is the only country that has existed in the area
which is based on International Law.

The Ottoman Empire signed away their rights to the territory,
and the League of Nations gave Great Britain a mandate to prepare the territories for independence.
Jew Immigration started already when the Ottomans ruled over the territories,
and the Arabs sent missions to complain at the court, and their complaints were rejected.
The only change the British did was to adopt laws intended to stop immigration.

Get your history right...

the Attack cancelled because ISI was not sleeping and PAF is fully ready to respond both isreal and india.

Yes, they came to work as usual, 11:15 in the morning, and read their CIA email right after lunch 14:45.
Or do you have a different explanation?

Thread title :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:[/QUOTE
The legal basis for Israel is a vote in the United Nations general assembly.
A vote where Great Britain abstained.
All previous masters of the territory got mastership through conquest.
Thus You can say that Israel is the only country that has existed in the area
which is based on International Law.

The Ottoman Empire signed away their rights to the territory,
and the League of Nations gave Great Britain a mandate to prepare the territories for independence.
Jew Immigration started already when the Ottomans ruled over the territories,
and the Arabs sent missions to complain at the court, and their complaints were rejected.
The only change the British did was to adopt laws intended to stop immigration.

Get your history right...

Yes, they came to work as usual, 11:15 in the morning, and read their CIA email right after lunch 14:45.
Or do you have a different explanation?
I don't reply trolls and liars

It was sealed the moment; Jinnah said, "Arabs are our brothers and we will never betray our brothers" along with that line. That was the moment the diplomatic relationship between Israel and Pakistan was out of the question. Not only that, it pushed Israel towards India. I guess that was inevitable. Diplomatic relationship between Israel and Pakistan is beginning to remain fleeting dream now.

Jinnah Called Arabs Brothers but he does not said Jews as Enemies .. and wait , do i have to remind you what our Arab Brothers did to us ?

Cant you see the maturity shown by the Indian military even during that time ?

Quam , if this term you would have understand then you would have not ask me this.

Mao mamu kay bhanje aur bhatije . Woh hum Hindustanis nahi hai.
India backed down for its own survival's sake and to protect its own nuclear assets just as the article states. The fear of retaliation was too great to be ignored. It was nothing but fear.

I got news for You:
The US is attacking targets within Pakistan quite frequently.
Eagerly awaiting the response...

I got news for you:

The PA is authorising them to do so, and they are our allies who pump us with cash. We won't respond until the bank goes dry.

No foreign aircraft have ever in the history of independent India been parked on Indian airfields preparatory to an air strike. Never ever. Other than US planes stopping in transit to Afghanistan, with event by event permission taken in advance.

What does that mean?
They have planned and conspire but Israel and eventually Indian backed off when Dr. Munir Khan invited Indian counterpart and told / warns about the similar counter plans of Pakistan against the Indian installations.

First of all, you don't need to be afraid of me...I don't get into personal insults and attack especially if someone is serious and I see you as a serious poster / member and I respect your opinion and on some points we might have likelihood of the possibility of agreement to some extent though it may be in the limit tending to zero. But since you have exaggerated and disregarded the facts that's why I have to answer to your post so that no one gets misled

I don't know what you have been taught in your schools but at least I was not taught to hate Israel to the extent of wiping it out from the face of the Earth..but I'm not an expert on Pakistani education system...I just attended school in Pakistan till grade 4.

No we are not following KSA rather KSA has good relations, albeit covert, with Israel and if we are following anyone...that will be Iran...But I can see you will be nodding your head in negative...and I agree with you it is not Iran..we are not following them...These are Pakistan's own principles and wishes of the people and many have tried in past especially Mushy and he was met with so much friction from the people of Pakistan that he had to give up the plan immediately. So the Mullah you are talking about is factually the vast majority of this nation and I think you believe in democracy...if not then you should consider relocation / migration

Participation of Pakistani pilots in Arab-Israel war was not a state policy but voluntary and only limited to defending the airspace of Arab countries and not attacking Israel....so get that fact right....Google it and you will be able to watch the interviews of those pilots on youtube.

You cannot possibly liken the creation of Pakistan with Israel's as the former was created through a political struggle for the Muslims of Indian subcontinent...who were the native people of subcontinent or living for centuries.

Israel was created by the British through military intervention and Jews were brought there from all over the world..I think you are not goof enough to believe that the Ashkenazi Jews are original inhabitants of the region Right? so Israel was created through an illegal occupation and still the problem is growing as the process of colonisation is still going on and Palestinian territory is constantly shrinking along with the worst possible human rights violations and genocide.
I think you should get some quality books on history since the education system you have been through didn't do much for raising your knowledge of history. Just for a hint....even Kenya was considered for housing an Israel.

Furthermore, Israel has an expansionist agenda and that is very clear and their most fundamental policy..to create a greater Israel as per their pre-historic state of King Solomon and David and they won't be content until they achieve that.

Now their plan to attack Pakistan's nuclear plant was not limited to some whiteboard simulation....no man...they factually executed and Israeli fighter-jets had arrived at Indian airbases but it was foiled due to some friendly country shared intel with Pakistan and then Pakistan responded and conveyed the message of dire consequences to both India and Israel through proper channels and thus putting an end to lunacy....perhaps you know or not that Israel successfully destroyed Iraq's nuclear plant...I would say it was nothing short of divine intervention that Pakistan's nuclear program has survived...

In the past, when Muslims conquered Jerusalem, they gave a general amnesty and especially protected Jews against the crusaders....I don't know what will they do in future but I know exactly what they did in the past for sure.

And would you like to elaborate how Pakistan's recognition of Israel with improve the peace in the region...since I don't see Pakistan and Israel fighting with each other so I need some clear evidence to understand your point...

I think I have refuted most of your points through knowledgeable and logical counter arguments and kept my word and I would expect you to do the same and suggest you do some reading.

Regards,
WnP
@salarsikander @Khafee

Brilliant !!! Absolutely brilliant , try reading why Hitler went to war with ashkenazim before world war 2.

They have planned and conspire but Israel and eventually Indian backed off when Dr. Munir Khan invited Indian counterpart and told / warns about the similar counter plans of Pakistan against the Indian installations.

I made a specific reply to a specific allegation,and have no evidence about these mysterious invitations and conversations which seem to be public property. I have no idea who Dr. Munir Khan is, and what authority he had to discuss possible military plans with a shadowy Indian counter-part; I have no idea who this Indian counter-part might be.

My posts are exclusively based on historically verified and accepted accounts, and on personally known facts and events, or those narrated by very reliable sources personally known to me.

It is not possible for me to do more than read your post and acknowledge having read it. On the face of it, it sounds like one more conspiracy theory, with no backing but the mutually supportive accounts of fan-boys on Internet fora.

I made a specific reply to a specific allegation,and have no evidence about these mysterious invitations and conversations which seem to be public property. I have no idea who Dr. Munir Khan is, and what authority he had to discuss possible military plans with a shadowy Indian counter-part; I have no idea who this Indian counter-part might be.

My posts are exclusively based on historically verified and accepted accounts, and on personally known facts and events, or those narrated by very reliable sources personally known to me.

It is not possible for me to do more than read your post and acknowledge having read it. On the face of it, it sounds like one more conspiracy theory, with no backing but the mutually supportive accounts of fan-boys on Internet fora.
Dr. Munir got the opportunity and sort permission which was granted from authorities, Since our version of history (Indian & Pakistani) written as per our wishes and likings hence no need to confirm it or you can simply refute it but reality is that Israel and Indian planned the attacks but abandoned the idea for some serious retaliation fears.

Back
Top Bottom