What's new

India and Israel planned to bomb Pakistani nuclear facilities

Praise be to Allaah.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, ‘The Jews will fight you and you will prevail over them, then a rock will say, “O Muslim, here is a Jew behind me, (come and) kill him.”’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 3593).

So, by the above, am I to assume that it is the duty of every Muslim to kill a Jew?

So, by the above, am I to assume that it is the duty of every Muslim to kill a Jew?
No all the pagans aka Kafirs who wages war against Islam and Muslims.
Indian claimed it and now get ready to taste the real one.

Dr. Munir got the opportunity and sort permission which was granted from authorities, Since our version of history (Indian & Pakistani) written as per our wishes and likings hence no need to confirm it or you can simply refute it but reality is that Israel and Indian planned the attacks but abandoned the idea for some serious retaliation fears.

There is no history here. Read the documents and citations in the OP. If you have something material to add, add it. Please do not clothe your personal lack of knowledge with the garb of history and present it. What reality you are reflecting remains murky and mysterious.

Your repeated insistence that your surmises are backed by fact, which you are unwilling or unable to verify, is getting the discussion nowhere.

They have planned and conspire but Israel and eventually Indian backed off when Dr. Munir Khan invited Indian counterpart and told / warns about the similar counter plans of Pakistan against the Indian installations.

How nice it is to simplify things to a narrative to suit you, isn't it? I hope you do have the basic faculties to be able to appreciate that the Pakistani nuclear program started in 70s and Indian program was two and a half decades older?

Leaving that aside, you would do well to go through Janne Nolan's work on this particular aspect to get a pretty accurate account of the politics and the reasons for the agreement.

No all the pagans aka Kafirs who wages war against Islam and Muslims.
Indian claimed it and now get ready to taste the real one.

I, you can assume, have read the holy Quran too, hence, I am surprised when such people spread lies. And sorry, there is no line in Koran which says that you have to kill anyone except in self defence. You are supposed to only try your best to be a good human being and show others the right path and try and get them onto the right path.

Well, again, whatever suits the member who I have quoted. Now wonder why there is an immense backlash against the religion world over? Because a perfectly fine religious belief system is perverted by such ill thought out and loose statements.

And since You replied, I guess You agree...
You know that every point in my posting is true, but that does not fit Your agenda.
All of your post are filled with lies and BS....not a single bit of truth is there....can you back up your claims with any credible sources? I'm pretty sure you can't do anything else than lying.

Cry me a river history proves that you people have no balls to attack Pakistan, few days back India claims surgical strikes even Indian DGMO claims to have video proof

Personal attacks eh? You don't need testicles to attack. You need them to procreate, have the hormones to maintain your secondary sexual characteristics. But then, if you would be knowing that, you would be answering specifically and not indulging in such fatuity!

but now you people are saying even to Indians don't ask for video proofs since you people don't have video proof of wedding night of your parents :crazy:

Anything from painful personal experience bothering you here? My sympathies.

You have comprehension problem? read it once more I said if they wage war against Islam and Muslims then kill all able men of Pagan aka Hindu / Kafirs till they repent and sort apology.

Are you a kid? Were you quoted in the first place? Track back slowly and check. You will be surprised you were not quoted.

Cheers

The legal basis for Israel is a vote in the United Nations general assembly.
A vote where Great Britain abstained.
All previous masters of the territory got mastership through conquest.
Thus You can say that Israel is the only country that has existed in the area
which is based on International Law.

The Ottoman Empire signed away their rights to the territory,
and the League of Nations gave Great Britain a mandate to prepare the territories for independence.
Jew Immigration started already when the Ottomans ruled over the territories,
and the Arabs sent missions to complain at the court, and their complaints were rejected.
The only change the British did was to adopt laws intended to stop immigration.

Get your history right...
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

I got news for You:
The US is attacking targets within Pakistan quite frequently.
Eagerly awaiting the response...
US =/ India =/ Israel. Get your calculations right.

Jinnah Called Arabs Brothers but he does not said Jews as Enemies .. and wait , do i have to remind you what our Arab Brothers did to us ?

The actions of Arab brothers is well-known, that being said if it wasn't for their funding, there would be no Nuclear program nor Pakistan army either.

Jinnah statement already made it intention clear to Israel so diplomatic relationship between Pakistan and Israel was never on the board to begin with.

Anyone found disrespecting our professionals will be given a solid boot, regardless of nationality.

If you have disagreements with a rating. GHQ ONLY!!

I got news for You:
The US is attacking targets within Pakistan quite frequently.
Eagerly awaiting the response...

Cardinal,

One day---if the U S chooses to attack targets in sweden---the swedes would not be able to do diddley sh-it about it either.

And just because you maybe white and christian would not make any difference---the american hate is fast and furious---the french are a good example of it---even though they have not been physically attacked---.

Just say NO to what U S wants---and you will see what comes up next.

All of your post are filled with lies and BS....not a single bit of truth is there....can you back up your claims with any credible sources? I'm pretty sure you can't do anything else than lying.

#1 The legal basis for Israel is a vote in the United Nations general assembly.
A vote where Great Britain abstained.

UN Resolution 181
The 33 countries that cast the “Yes” vote were: Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Byelorussia, Canada, Costa Rica, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, France, Guatemala, Haiti, Iceland, Liberia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Sweden, Ukraine, Union of South Africa, USSR, USA, Uruguay, Venezuela. (Among other countries, the list includes the US, the three British Dominions, all the European countries except for Greece and the UK, but including all the Soviet-block countries.)

The 13 countries that voted “No” were: Afghanistan, Cuba, Egypt, Greece, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, Yemen.

The ten countries that abstained are: Argentina, Chile, China, Colombia, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Honduras, Mexico, United Kingdom, Yugoslavia.

# All previous masters of the territory got mastership through conquest.
# Abraham - conquest - given by God
# Joshua - conquest - given by God
# Egypt - conquest
# Babylonians - conquest
# Romans - conquest
# Arabs - conquest
# Crusaders - conquest
# Arabs - conquest
# Ottomans - conquest
# Napoleon - conquest
# Great Britain - conquest/Mandate: League of Nations
# Israel: UN Resolution 181

Please state any disagreement or addition to this list, and I will focus getting sources for this.
#2 The Ottoman Empire signed away their rights to the territory,
and the League of Nations gave Great Britain a mandate to prepare the territories for independence.

https://wwi.lib.byu.edu/index.php/Treaty_of_Lausanne

#3 Jew Immigration started already when the Ottomans ruled over the territories,

In 1920, the British Government's Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were hardly 700,000 people living in Palestine:

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ. Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or—a small number—are Protestants. The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil. After the persecutions in Russia forty years ago, the movement of the Jews to Palestine assumed larger proportions. Jewish agricultural colonies were founded. They developed the culture of oranges and gave importance to the Jaffa orange trade. They cultivated the vine, and manufactured and exported wine. They drained swamps. They planted eucalyptus trees. They practised, with modern methods, all the processes of agriculture. There are at the present time 64 of these settlements, large and small, with a population of some 15,000.[33]"

#4 the Arabs sent missions to complain at the court, and their complaints were rejected.
From BBC program, "The Ottoman Palestine"

#5 The only change the British did was to adopt laws intended to stop immigration.

The 1939 white paper mentioned in:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/mandate.html

Cardinal,

One day---if the U S chooses to attack targets in sweden---the swedes would not be able to do diddley sh-it about it either.

And just because you maybe white and christian would not make any difference---the american hate is fast and furious---the french are a good example of it---even though they have not been physically attacked---.

Spare the vikings of a thousand years ago, Swedes are pretty cowards and insecure people.... They did not participate in any of the world wars due to the fear of being wiped out in the war.... they are like scared kids...totally insecure and now losing their industry and prestige to Chinese....SAAB has gone bankrupt......Volvo is owned by China....Ericsson is owned by China... Right now they are scared from Russia and considering becoming part of the NATO to get some protection....and I really don't think this small nation will be more than a morsel for USA or Russia for that matter.

Last edited:
You never Heard that " Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend " ? are we not taught to hate , kill and destroy the Zionist/Israel State ? what do you expect them to do ? send you some Fresh Candies ? Our pilots actively involved in Wars against Israel that is why they see you as Threat and try to contain you with Help of our Eternal Enemy India. have you ever try to create Diplomatic ties with them ? so many of your Arab Brothers are Enjoying the Friendly Relation with Israel yet we " Pakistani " are just following the KSA lead like a Good sheep .. or we are too afraid for the Mullah Reactions that they will destroy half of Pakistan by Shouting Allah Ho akber and Death to the Jews !!

They plan but did not Attack and that is what matters , and if we are looking just planning as Attack than why are we still in US feet ? they plan to send us back to the stone age ? Russians help India and break half of our country , UK's Mi6 is actively Involved in Sponsoring Anti Pakistan Elements , and lets not mention what our Arab brothers have done to us in the name of Sectarian War , and the Price we pay , everyday in the streets of Pakistan ...

Let me Clear this for you ,and other who must be getting ready to jump on me over this , I am in Favor of Pakistan and Israel Diplomatic Relations, but i Disagree with their way to tackle the Palestine Matter .. so my problem is with their State Policy not with the State, just you have the right to Exist, and Muhammad Ali Jinnah aka Quaid-e-Azam snatch a piece of Land right under the nose of Indian Hindu's and Britishers , Israel get their ... they fought and won , It is as simple as that .. you and i we both know that in future if Muslims in ME become Powerful enough the first thing they will do is wipe Israel out from the face of the earth ..

For the sake of Peace in Region i would be happy for Pakistani Establishment to sit with Israeli counter parts and set terms for Financial , Trading , Cultural Exchange , Defense etc ..

No country is Sane , we all have a dark past and a bloody history full of wars , Operations , Misadventures etc .. but in the end What matters is " They did not Attack Pakistan and we did not Attack them " .

P.S for some Emotional Posters , what i wrote is my Personal Opinion and you have all the right to agree or Disagree but in a Civilized manner .

Regards .

He said that back in 1948 when no NON SENSE you mentioned above was taking place.
Have some study of history about collisions course of Pakistan and Israel which start even before birth of both countries.

BEN-GURION-37_730x1015.jpg

Last edited:
Spare the vikings of a thousand years ago, Swedes are pretty cowards and insecure people.... They did not participate in any of the world wars due to the fear of being wiped out in the war.... they are like scared kids...totally insecure and now losing their industry and prestige to Chinese....SAAB has gone bankrupt......Volvo is owned by China....Ericsson is owned by China... Right now they are scared from Russia and considering becoming part of the NATO to get some protection....and I really don't think this small nation will be more than a morsel for USA or Russia for that matter.

Only an idiot wants their country to participate in a world war.
We were lucky to not participate, a lot of other countries with the same desire was not.

SAAB is happily alive, doing their core business which is aircraft & defense.
SAAB = Svenska Aeroplan AB...
Volvo, like many other car companies was too small to survive alone.
Volvo trucks doing fine, and sorry, Ericsson still Swedish.
Meanwhile, Sweden is doing fine in the IT industry, Electronic Gaming and Music which
makes Sweden a much better country to live in than Your native country, where You prefer not to live.

Now when your lack of knowledge was exposed publicly, you try do a personal attack.
So back to the main discussion.
Now when I have shown sources, are You going to cowardly avoid continuing the discussion?

Cardinal,

We have proven that we can make the US respect our borders (SR-71).
Anyway, if the US declares war on Sweden we will be safe, since they are likely to attack Switzerland...

Back
Top Bottom