What's new

India alone has the potential to defeat China in a war, argues Subramanian Swamy | ThinkEdu 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could but explain to me why if this is premeditation, India had hundreds of equipped and armed men.
It did not. There was one battalion of 600 men, and only less than ten people with the colonel when he rushed to the spot. There was no equipment, none like the Chinese soldiers had, and no arms were used.

Actually you do. You just don't want to say that because it makes you seem petty and especially given light of the truths (as much as possible with photos).
If you not only interpret my own words to me, and then proceed to explain what is in my mind, who can stop you?

If you have impressed yourself with your arguments, good for you.:enjoy:

We both know exactly what happened, and while you are to be complimented on your loyalty and zeal, there is no need to bamboozle others.

India alone has the potential to defeat China in a war, argues Subramanian Swamy | ThinkEdu 2022

I need this confidence in my life or what ever he is high on I want to get high on

Actually you do. You just don't want to say that because it makes you seem petty and especially given light of the truths (as much as possible with photos).
If you not only interpret my own words to me, and then proceed to explain what is in my mind, who can stop you?

We both know exactly what happened, and while you are to be complimented on your loyalty and zeal, there is no need to bamboozle others.
You can believe it was all staged etc and prepared and premeditated etc. I even agreed that there is some possibility the PLA trapped Indian when Indians led by the colonel attacked a Chinese construction site they thought was only had a few guys on it.
That is not the way it has been reported, so I cannot comment on your speculations.

It did not. There was one battalion of 600 men, and only less than ten people with the colonel when he rushed to the spot. There was no equipment, none like the Chinese soldiers had, and no arms were used.

Mr. "Professional" , who is more credible, The Klaxon or US Pentagon?

USREPORT2021.jpg

But your logic is that we see PLA photos therefore PLA premeditated. This is faulty logic because PLA has photos after fight because they wanted to document it and because the Chinese side won the fight and had the luxury of documenting it.
Again, this shows that there was premeditation, because there was an intention to fight on one side only, and preparation on one side only.

I do think in order to counter your suggestion of China losing so many soldiers due to running away, we should make it clear what real evidence shows and who won.
Unfortunately, to you real evidence is merely that which the Chinese side has decided is the evidence. So that does not do in any discussion, for one side to say that its version must be accepted without questioning. If that is so, why discuss the matter at all?

Klaxon is just writing words. Anyone can write anything. Lots of publications wrote that Mig-21 from IAF was PAF F-16. It doesn't make it true and was later shown.
I really don't think that whataboutery is needed here.

Again, you seem to think that ignoring whatever has been stated earlier deletes the facts and reinforces your case.

It has been clearly stated that:

* These are not due to his research;
* There was a separate team, who refuse to be identified for obvious reasons;
* They analysed a lot of posts, and had noticed the progressive deletion of posts;

Now we have a flat denial that any research was undertaken, that any posts existed, and that there is any possibility that more than one person was involved.

It is of course entirely up to you to believe whatever you wish to believe, and entirely up to others to do likewise. If we have no agreement on the bare facts, there can hardly be any further discussion, as you seem intent on insisting that your point of view must prevail.

Tell me, does this not seem hollow, even to you?

Your so called research ,didn't provide even single evidence which supports their claim.

The 38 figure( washed up in himalaya ) was apparently made by " citing weibo post ",

1646871744524.png

Anyone can claim anything using the excuse citing weibo users,

Where's the several weibo user that claimed it? say ,even if there was,does weibo users words akin to fact ?

Now why don't weuse twitter users and claim 100000 chinese dead?

This kind of low quality propaganda only works on people with anus growing in their head instead of brain.

Their so called research simply quoted one post ( real or fake) which was apparently deleted,the post only mentioned chinese soldiers slipped near river and that it,nothing else;now using that, they sprung the whole theory of 38 drowned using retarded excuses like "citing weibo users".
This low Quality propaganda never gained ground in mainstream media ,it's only suited for low quality lNDIAN media.

Last edited:

That is not the way it has been reported, so I cannot comment on your speculations.

Again, this shows that there was premeditation, because there was an intention to fight on one side only, and preparation on one side only.

Unfortunately, to you real evidence is merely that which the Chinese side has decided is the evidence. So that does not do in any discussion, for one side to say that its version must be accepted without questioning. If that is so, why discuss the matter at all?

I really don't think that whataboutery is needed here.

Cool story.

In the meantime all we know for sure is the official statements from both sides (which agree on everything except land claims and event triggers). And of course all the photos and videos revealed by China.

You can say it was because China prepared to attack and had photos or whatever. You can also frame Klaxon article if it makes you feel good about the real evidence proving Indians were defeated in the June fight.

You don't. It is however official statement which anyone can challenge if they can prove PRC is lying. So far none. Not even a peep from Indian government or any other nation. If you think it's distorted you absolutely can think so and believe in it. Just like some believe in Earth is flat. They can believe whatever.
A refusal to enter into a battle of polemics does not imply acceptance. You are free to believe whatever you please. Unless we see a statement from our government or from the Army, are we obliged to believe what a competitive government or a hostile Army puts out?

Again don't twist words. We're talking about the established facts and known photos and videos.
Excuse me, can you point out any words I have twisted?

Again don't twist words. We're talking about the established facts and known photos and videos.
Excuse me, can you point out any words I have twisted?
Also that wasn't the entire post from me. You choose to attack one single line and take it out of context.
Do you intend to dictate to me how I should answer your posts?

In that case, I insist that your posts should not be of more than two lines each.

You can say it was because China prepared to attack and had photos or whatever. You can also frame Klaxon article if it makes you feel good about the real evidence proving Indians were defeated in the June fight.
Again, you convict yourself. Think about what you just wrote.

This is what happens when you stand behind a cows arse every day ….. the cow farts must have really blown his mind.

Actually, he's right.

I am emphatically opposed to everything that this man stands for, but he had this utterly unpleasant habit of being right most of the time.

Good thing india is loaded with idiots

He must be saying that India can defeat China in defense if China decides to attack India..... I too believe this....

If you look at Russia Ukraine war, Ukraine doesn't even have natural barrier like Himalaya to slow down the Russian advance whereas India is blessed with this Barrier.... Ukraine still giving a strong fight to Russians in spite of having very weak and small military in comparison..... still Kiev not yet fallen....

India not only enjoys Himalaya barrier with most of the sites on top in her control but also have a much larger (though outdated compared to China) military compared to Ukraine.... Imagine how bloody will be the all out border war for China if she decides to do Ukraine on India.... China is very powerful no doubt but attacking and defeating something big like India that too in Himalayan terrain is no joke..... both sides will suffer huge losses and most likely the result will be a stalemate with both sides sitting on small small chunks of each others territory....

The question is why would China attack?

In the past China India war China has captured what ever it wanted .

In any case the Chinese have much better military

Last edited:
I was looking for an entertaining/comic thread, and here it is. :lol: :lol:

Indians doctored one video of them beating up a PLA soldier
Finally someone gets it

The video leaked of Indian troops kicking PLA soldier is doctored

No way any mortal can stomp a PLA soldier's head
Did Indian government make official statement on these photos? if not, why not?
Did CCP have any comment on the fate of this PLA soldier? if not, why not?
1636403333078.gif

India can beat China only in "Kathak" dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom