What's new

India airlifts military hospital to Tajikistan

Nixon ? do you really want to get into what Americans say about our countries ? Because you will be opening a very dangerous for yourself pandora's box my friend.

Ideally , neither you nor i should care about what they say, so let's just keep them out.

But u surely care abt what the a few faggots say about my country? :coffee:

Russia Is Big Daddy and he wants to make sure all the lilliputian stay in their borrow :lol:

India’s Ayni military base in Tajikistan is Russia-locked

India

Moscow has been unrelenting in its stand that it doesn’t want foreign powers to deploy fighter aircraft in its backyard and a former territory.

Dear Indians....pardon my ignorance......even after reading almost whole thread I am confused about some Questions

please answer me in layman terms

1- What are the Indian Interest in that region......?
2- How an Indian base Tajikistan could hamper Pakistan's Interest....?
3- Is there any agreement b/w India and Tajikistan for the right of usage of this base in War....???

India’s Ayni military base in Tajikistan is Russia-locked

India

Moscow has been unrelenting in its stand that it doesn’t want foreign powers to deploy fighter aircraft in its backyard and a former territory.

hope you've read what i've posted..read and make your conclusion.India is already posted leased fighter jets and helos in Ayani..same thing will follow in Farkhor where we'll base our own fighter jets(also in Ayani too)..Its just a way to make things fuggy so that nobody accues India for deploying force in the next door(especially China and Pakistan)..Russia willn't oppose what we are doing as it isn't anti russian activity..

hope you've read what i've posted..read and make your conclusion.India is already posted leased fighter jets and helos in Ayani..same thing will follow in Farkhor where we'll base our own fighter jets(also in Ayani too)..Its just a way to make things fuggy so that nobody accues India for deploying force in the next door(especially China and Pakistan)..Russia willn't oppose what we are doing as it isn't anti russian activity..

Im sure the next step would be indians colonising the moon as the chinese have a big azz space program!:omghaha:

Damn fanboys!

And russian govt wasnt very pleased with it... also there are no "jets or gunships" on fakhror airbase as of right now.

Hope u know tht report is from 2007...:lol:

LOL..you are basing your claim on 2007 report,and I based my claim on 2011 report..see what happens..by the way..read this...

Russia's defense minister, Anatoly Serdyukov, said last year that Tajikistan and Russia would jointly use the base, but Tajikistan has never confirmed that. Russia, which already maintains a large military base for its 201st Division at Dushanbe, does not appear interested in actually using Ayni, but merely in keeping other countries from using it, said Zafar Sufiyev, editor in chief of the newspaper Ozodagon.

Meanwhile, Tajik leaders do not appear interested in allowing Russian forces to use the base. Tajikistan's president, Imomali Rahmon, recently suggested that Russia, which currently does not pay rent for the 201st base, should do so in the future. The two sides, however, agreed to put off that decision until 2014. Tajik-Russian relations have been tense of late, mainly because of Moscow's failure to support Dushanbe, either financially or diplomatically, in the construction of the Rogun Dam, which Tajikistan's government sees as vital to its future economic security. [For background see EurasiaNet's archive].

"Rahmon is not independent enough to say 'no' to Russia, and he's afraid to say 'yes' to anyone else," said Saymuddin Dustov, an analyst in Dushanbe. "So he does nothing."

There has been speculation that the United States., facing continuing uncertainty over the use of the Manas air base in Kyrgyzstan, might be interested in Ayni as a possible replacement. The Tajikistan government would allow US forces to use Ayni at the right price, said Safiyev. "If the government gets more for it than the Americans pay for Manas, they'll be interested," he said. "It's a market."

But Kenneth Gross, the US ambassador to Tajikistan, told EurasiaNet.org there are no discussions between the two countries over the use of Ayni.

LOL..you are basing your claim on 2007 report,and I based my claim on 2011 report..see what happens..by the way..read this...

Where does this say anything abt india ? ... the only base india uses in fakhror! and the article u posted from 2007 talks abt india basing mi-17 helis and surya kiran trainers... :woot:

Im sure the next step would be indians colonising the moon as the chinese have a big azz space program!:omghaha:

Damn fanboys!

those arre damn delusional who thinks India would spend $70 mil to upgrade a base(with lengthening airstrip,making hardened bunkers) to play football in its ground..I wonder why some of the elite members are so "Naive" .. :rolleyes:

Where does this say anything abt india ? ... the only base india uses in fakhror! and the article u posted from 2007 talks abt india basing mi-17 helis and surya kiran trainers... :woot:

both Ayani and Farkhor..only 1 years back our def min visited that base...

http://news.outlookindia.com/items.aspx?artid=737337

read this and make your own conclusion...

those arre damn delusional who thinks India would spend $70 mil to upgrade a base(with lengthening airstrip,making hardened bunkers) to play football in its ground..I wonder why some of the elite members are so "Naive" .. :rolleyes:

Lol... yeah tajikistan a brotherly country wants to declare war against Pakistan... and risk a babur cm on an airbase without SAMs leased to india... sure.

Lol... yeah tajikistan a brotherly country wants to declare war against Pakistan... and risk a babur cm on an airbase without SAMs leased to india... sure.

Ah...who is the fan boy now :lol:

PS: we can also expect Pak Nuke in Tajik any minute now :P :lol:

please leave your babur "F@@RT" behind and post something relative.one country do a lot of thing when you give money to modernize its armed force..India is doing the same thing..tell me one thing..AF was a brotherly country for Pak too,was ruled by the very Taliban you've installed.then how come Pak supplied USA's logistics and gave them airbase to attack that very land??use brain..its all money..

Ah...who is the fan boy now :lol:

PS: we can also expect Pak Nuke in Tajik any minute now :P :lol:

Babur isnt just a nuclear CM but can take conventional warheads aswell... also tht was just a scenario... why would tajikistan involve in herself in a war with Pakistan for india? something indian kids cant understand.

please leave your babur "F@@RT" behind and post something relative.one country do a lot of thing when you give money to modernize its armed force..India is doing the same thing..

I bet u wont have a face... forget ur nose to smell our "FART" if one land near u...:lol:

Babur isnt just a nuclear CM but can take conventional warheads aswell... also tht was just a scenario... why would tajikistan involve in herself in a war with Pakistan for india? something indian kids cant understand.

If babur can land in Tajik, so can MIG 29 fly towards Islamabad...even your commando mushy was concerned. We have leased the base now, we control it with Russia. What happens from the base, Pak cannot control it.

Back
Top Bottom