What's new

India airlifts military hospital to Tajikistan

The question is not whether Pakistan needs it or not.

The point is that any country that would care about Pakistan's interests would never host an Indian military outpost fully knowing the relations between India and Pak. Tajikistan does and if you apply some logic it makes sense considering Pakistan's anti-Tajik role in Afghanistan.Afghans in general hate Pakistanis but Tajiks in particular have some special kind of love towards you guys ;)

If you wish to remain blind to these facts , that's your choice.

What and who do you think these will be used against ? do you really think there is any need of an agreement ?

This is one was epic :omghaha:

Good for u... still u havent answered by post...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...litary-hospital-tajikistan-8.html#post4175297

U have had this base since a decade or 2 what have u accomplished? except medically helping ahmad shah who died anyway? wasnt helpful against the taliban...nor against Pakistan? its nothing more than a waste of money and resources..

Show us an agreement where it says tht the base can be used against Pakistan?

We do have an agreement to lease the base, what we do with the base is our concern ( of course with permission of Russia ). It can be used against pak or not )

2 decades back, India was nowhere in world politics, We did not have money nor political Influence...Now we have both. The base in Tajik as lease not with the intention of arm wrestling Taliban but to help NA. It is not in our interest to wipe out the NA.

Our co operation with NA has given us fruits today...Its about who makes the money.

I think our govt. is hedging, it's now almost certain Taliban will be back in power in a few years. Good to know we have an exit plan

We do have an agreement to lease the base, what we do with the base is our concern ( of course with permission of Russia ). It can be used against pak or not )

2 decades back, India was nowhere in world politics, We did not have money nor political Influence...Now we have both. The base in Tajik as lease not with the intention of arm wrestling Taliban but to help NA. It is not in our interest to wipe out the NA.

Our co operation with NA has given us fruits today...Its about who makes the money.

No doubt... so did u succeed in helping NA in the past when taliban were blowin them to smitherines?

Had 9/11 not happened, NA were almost finished. They do not have a reputation of being as fierce as Taliban

Even after 9/11 india was nowhere in the picture helping the NA...It was the coalition forces.. who helped them take tht forsaken city...

Had 9/11 not happened, NA were almost finished. They do not have a reputation of being as fierce and brave in combat as Taliban

Yes they were more human than those taliban dogs. :wave:

Even after 9/11 india was nowhere in the picture helping the NA...It was the coalition forces.. who helped them take tht forsaken city...

India did help them in whatever way we could,

Yes they were more human than those taliban dogs. :wave:

They were as humane as the taliban... bunch of minority warlords formed NA...

India did help them in whatever way we could,

Yes with medicines and finance? at max..but didnt succeed. and used the same base fanboys here are boasting about ..

use google.........

lol..you want to help myself to know whats "Listning Post" is..right??? :omghaha: kids these days..

what I meant is whats the point of a Listning post there??Afganistan isn't our enemy.and for Pakistan,we already have listning posts in place.it'll be no use as it is far away.and why borrow a airforce base and modify it,stretch its runway when we'll use it as a listning post.conventional aircrafts/helos could easily land in existing airstrip.not to mention using other airstrips for landing.it is only points to the direction that it is going to be a full functional air base.

They were as humane as the taliban... bunch of minority warlords formed NA...

Those minority ( NA ) were ethnic Tajiks. They fought against Taliban and the same Tajiks offered us the base. We might or Might not use the base against Pakistan.

I think our govt. is hedging, it's now almost certain Taliban will be back in power in a few years. Good to know we have an exit plan

so,you are thinking that our govt will backtrack all they have done in AF and Af will fall after US withdrawal.you are wrong in both cases.

lol..you want to help myself to know whats "Listning Post" is..right??? :omghaha: kids these days..

what I meant is whats the point of a Listning post there??Afganistan isn't our enemy.and for Pakistan,we already have listning posts in place.it'll be no use as it is far away.and why borrow a airforce base and modify it,stretch its runway when we'll use it as a listning post.conventional aircrafts/helos could easily land in existing airstrip.not to mention using other airstrips for landing.it is only points to the direction that it is going to be a full functional air base.

An airbase yes, minus the mig's and gunships. As I said R&R for NA and intelligence gathering are the only functions which seem plausible.

so,you are thinking that our govt will backtrack all they have done in AF and Af will fall after US withdrawal.you are wrong in both cases.

Almost certainly. Situation is not too rosy for us.

Don't get too excited you are not being given a "foothold" in Central Asia, you are just renting a lousy low-tech once abandon air strip in the middle of Tajikistan. Tajikistan on their part made a smart move leasing the abandon strip to a customer-country stupid enough to pay for it thinking it was giving them "geo-strategic" advantage.

The "foothold" you are looking for is still in your behind... :lol: pathetic Indians.

Sure I agree with you , That base is just a show off, Now cool down :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom