What's new

India airlifts military hospital to Tajikistan

Bottomline: They are hosting an Indian military outpost and not a Pakistani one .

Topic is over :coffee:

:rofl: Bottom like we have more than 1.2 million tajiks and millions of people of tajik ancestory living in Pakistan.. trade and military cooperation is much higher than india... and the tajiks wont allow their "air field" to be used against Pakistan...

then it was of no point of showing off so we are of our own .
did we allowed any country to use our territory against any other country ?
When you talk about intelligent and ops against taliban then why Tajikistan when we are very active in AF.

again you are wrong and has no idea what are you talking about...do we have any force in Afganistan??and if we base any asset in Tajik(with the concern of Russia) then everything come under jurisdiction of CIS..and Tajik offered bases to not only Russia and India but also USA,which fell off at the last moment.Tajik doesn't have a good armed force.thats why they want to secure their border with the presence of other bigger powers..

Don't get Emotional worry about what going in our country .that small country you are talking about is giving nightmare to our politian and military after 3 major war still giving us event like 26/11 with out afraid of anything ,if we are capable enough then what stop us to strike source of the problem .

Your still use cloth or now you can afford panty liner :D

By us you mean Pakistani's? Your mistaken I am an Indian, and I don't have much regard or respect for terrorists - if that's what you mean.

Pakistan don't need it because they control the access for AF and are @ better position then us. if AF don't stop Anti pakistan activity after NAto Withdraw they can simply stop their access and make them suffocate .they are not Nato to afford CIS route for their goods

Bottomline: They are hosting an Indian military outpost and not a Pakistani one .

Topic is over :coffee:

Pakistan don't need it because they control the access for AF and are @ better position then us. if AF don't stop Anti pakistan activity after NAto Withdraw they can simply stop their access and make them suffocate .they are not Nato to afford CIS route for their goods

Even NATO had to bow down when their supply was cutt.

Arey bhai, ab janey bhi do, ek hospital ka hi to mamla hai.
6743.jpg

Just 1 question... why will tajikistan allow its leased "airfield" to be used against a brotherly country? why would they risk it?

One Answer : Money, its not that we are getting the base free of cost. And we dont have shortage of land for bases, so why would we have a base overseas ? that too in Tajik which has a border to Afghanistan ??

It is to secure our interest. Same as US ( once had bases in Pak )

What exactly is Anti Pakistani activity? by the looks of things there is a divide in the population of Afghanistan and it's heading towards a civil war with Pakistan backed Taliban and the ANA and the Afghan Government and this war will not be favorable for you too. India is strengthening its presence to the North of Afghanistan so that it can lend its support to the official Govt of Afghanistan. Again don't worry - those bases in Tajikistan aren't meant for you.

:rofl: Bottom like we have more than 1.2 million tajiks and millions of people of tajik ancestory living in Pakistan.. trade and military cooperation is much higher than india... and the tajiks wont allow their "air field" to be used against Pakistan...

Is there a written agreement between tajiks and Pakistan ?

Its like India getting assurance from US that F-16 wont be used against India.:lol:

One Answer : Money, its not that we are getting the base free of cost. And we dont have shortage of land for bases, so why would we have a base overseas ? that too in Tajik which has a border to Afghanistan ??

It is to secure our interest. Same as US ( once had bases in Pak )

U have had this base since a decade or 2 what have u accomplished? except medically helping ahmad shah who died anyway? wasnt helpful against the taliban...nor against Pakistan? its nothing more than a waste of money and resources..

Is there a written agreement between tajiks and Pakistan ?

Show us an agreement where it says tht the base can be used against Pakistan?

The question is not whether Pakistan needs it or not.

The point is that any country that would care about Pakistan's interests would never host an Indian military outpost fully knowing the relations between India and Pak. Tajikistan does and if you apply some logic it makes sense considering Pakistan's anti-Tajik role in Afghanistan.Afghans in general hate Pakistanis but Tajiks in particular have some special kind of love towards you guys ;)

If you wish to remain blind to these facts , that's your choice.

U have had this base since a decade or 2 what have u accomplished? except medically helping ahmad shah who died anyway? wasnt helpful against the taliban...nor against Pakistan? its nothing more than a waste of money and resources..

Show us an agreement where it says tht the base can be used against Pakistan?

What and who do you think these will be used against ? do you really think there is any need of an agreement ?

This is one was epic :omghaha:

Oh I see Why you are hurting so much in your back side bcoz i am not program like you guy's .
i speak what i think and don't give a Fcuk what you think .
and i know you are a Indian but belongs to Stupid class you know we follow caste system and you are @ bottom :omghaha:

By us you mean Pakistani's? Your mistaken I am an Indian, and I don't have much regard or respect for terrorists - if that's what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom