What's new

India Ahead : How will PAF counter IAF - FGFA/PAKFA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey btw way wtf is iaf Thread doing in Pakistan Defence & Military Forums

Its About How "PAF" will Defend IAF !

always remember that its not all the time how new/latest your Technology is its also depends on how much talented your personnel are
True.

But when talking about a Generation Gap of technology, Talent consideration is secondary.
If Your best Pilot in F16 Blk 52 cant Track PAKFA before and being Hit by the Long Range Missile Fired by the ( Invisible ) Talent is of No Use .. Isnt It.

Its About How "PAF" will Defend IAF !

True.

But when talking about a Generation Gap of technology, Talent consideration is secondary.
If Your best Pilot in F16 Blk 52 cant Track PAKFA before and being Hit by the Long Range Missile Fired by the ( Invisible ) Talent is of No Use .. Isnt It.
Hi
LOL listen to yourself man India will have 5th gen jet & PAF will be sitting idle with block 52's only, stupid thread and lame arguments when India will get super duper invisible machine then Pakistan will definitely acquire counter capability let it be a jet or some anti stealth SAM's

Do pakistan has got guts to engage india in a full scale war????
i dont they even have guts to face indian thats why they try to occupy indian areas disguising as terrorists.....as the cowards did in kargil....and dont talk of nuclear missiles...we got more and better than you.........

for the last line about that defensive .....enemy territory......

just had something for you

"The PAF almost exclusively flew defensive sorties with 61.5% of the overall effort and up to
70% excluding bomber, transport and recce sorties, being purely DCA sorties. The IAF in contrast, flew
an almost completely offensive air campaign ( 65.5% according to a serving PAF author or up to 80%
according to Indian sources ), exposing themselves much more to enemy fire under low fuel states which
made engagement of patrolling aircraft very difficult. Whatever the real statistics are, it is quite clear that
the IAF won the air war of 1971 and high level Pakistani Army sources are now starting to
acknowledge the same at some level or the other, despite what the PAF claims

some times u guys says pakistan started all wars against india those were full scale wars now u saying pakistan dnt have guts to attack india :lol: i was listening news there was news that "Tribunal court directs to rewrite kargil history" most of ur heroism in wars is fake :lol:

n my question is that .. do u think india have guts to attack pakistan and do full scale war ??? answer is nooo coz ur govt have seen jehadiz fu**ing americans in afghanistan if war happens its not going to b end in few days as u guys use to say while talking about ur military might :lol:

Simple as that PAF will Counter IAF's new aircraft with superior Pilots(INSALLAH).

Simple as that PAF will Counter IAF's new aircraft with superior Pilots(INSALLAH).

Powerful dialogue, this is one thing I like in you guys, never give up... If only your politicians were like you all... Pakistan would have been a wonder...

Powerful dialogue, this is one thing I like in you guys, never give up... If only your politicians were like you all... Pakistan would have been a wonder...

Sir,you have served in Indian Army who else can tell better than you about the PAF pilots.

I hate to troll sir but i have evidence backing my claim.PAF have always fought outnumbered with inferior technology but in spite of it due to Pilots of PAF we have always came on top of India,Soviet Union and even the so called best Air force in the world IDF/AF.

Sir,you have served in Indian Army who else can tell better than you about the PAF pilots.

I hate to troll sir but i have evidence backing my claim.PAF have always fought outnumbered with inferior technology but in spite of it due to Pilots of PAF we have always came on top of India,Soviet Union and even the so called best Air force in the world IDF/AF.

PAF Is a Good Airforce, talented Pilots , But Since u asked me, I would also like to say that, Pakistan is not utilizing your pilots true Potential, Pakistan Is still Lacking way behind In Military Infrastructure...

Your Pilots need Rugged Aircrafts, True Air superiority Fighters to squeeze full Potential...

Past performances of PAF was Absolutely Breath taking

And I admire A soldier No matter Which country he belongs, In kargil war We did salute your martyrs , It hurts Seeing a brother die and that too Killed by Yourself , No matter how much we fight, no one can separate our Blood relationship... Can we?

some times u guys says pakistan started all wars against india those were full scale wars now u saying pakistan dnt have guts to attack india :lol: i was listening news there was news that "Tribunal court directs to rewrite kargil history" most of ur heroism in wars is fake :lol:

n my question is that .. do u think india have guts to attack pakistan and do full scale war ??? answer is nooo coz ur govt have seen jehadiz fu**ing americans in afghanistan if war happens its not going to b end in few days as u guys use to say while talking about ur military might :lol:

he means that learn from the previous lessons your forces not try the same.:sniper:

PAF Is a Good Airforce, talented Pilots , But Since u asked me, I would also like to say that, Pakistan is not utilizing your pilots true Potential, Pakistan Is still Lacking way behind In Military Infrastructure...

Your Pilots need Rugged Aircrafts, True Air superiority Fighters to squeeze full Potential...

Past performances of PAF was Absolutely Breath taking

And I admire A soldier No matter Which country he belongs, In kargil war We did salute your martyrs , It hurts Seeing a brother die and that too Killed by Yourself , No matter how much we fight, no one can separate our Blood relationship... Can we?

Hmm strange i thought PAF was using pilots to full potential but since you have actually served Practically i cannot question your word.

Ok.Kinda i didn't understood what do you mean Military Infrastructure?

And yes i do agree that PAF doesn't have true Air Superiority Fighters but i think it is directly proportional to our lack of Resources.I mean its hard to have both Air Superiority Fighters and Multi role with a 1 billion dollar budget.

Can you please explain what do you mean by that we are not utilizing full potential of pilots? and what do you mean by lack of Military Infrastructure i mean exactly what are we lacking?

well now there is gap between India and Pakistan India is ahead and the gap will be more and more

no doubt near around 2015-2020 IAF will be far ahead from Pakistan

but its not just two air force its two nation India will be a power in future what about Pakistan

Hmm strange i thought PAF was using pilots to full potential but since you have actually served Practically i cannot question your word.

Ok.Kinda i didn't understood what do you mean Military Infrastructure?

And yes i do agree that PAF doesn't have true Air Superiority Fighters but i think it is directly proportional to our lack of Resources.I mean its hard to have both Air Superiority Fighters and Multi role with a 1 billion dollar budget.

Can you please explain what do you mean by that we are not utilizing full potential of pilots? and what do you mean by lack of Military Infrastructure i mean exactly what are we lacking?

Military Infrastructure Like, Modern Ariel Warfare training center, Simulated battle field Arena,Number of sorties have been limited,Lagging behind In modernizing of the Airforce..

And still your Pilots are doing a Great job, I just said that If Your leaders can Fill in these requirements then PAF pilots would be a lot more Competent.

PAF Pilots are really top Notch ....

I might be wrong, But if pakistan has these Infrastructures it would be really great...

Last edited:
Military Infrastructure Like, Modern Ariel Warfare training center, Simulated battle field Arena,Number of sorties have been limited,Lagging behind In modernizing of the Airforce..

And still your Pilots are doing a Great job, I just said that If Your leaders can Fill in these requirements then PAF pilots would be a lot more Competent.

PAF Pilots are really top Notch ....

I might be wrong, But if pakistan has these Infrastructures it would be really great...

Well i only wish we had these things.But i guess you cannot buy so much in just a billion dollars.India has always had the advantage of unlimited resources.

India will always be a shadowed power by Pak China alliance in reality. It doesn't matter how indian individuals bluff around. Either you become a friendly power together with China or there'll be a fight. Nonetheless how India can be a lasting power if it purely depends on cocktailed weapons from others? PAF have always had excellent records to fence away IAF planes. I don't think it'd be problem in the future.

There are two 5G fighter program going on in China. Maybe PAF is already talking to Chinese about one for PAF. Who knows? When Chinese 5G fighter comes out to light. I don't believe Russians would have smile on their face.

I read tht 40% crashes happen coz of indian pilots error....60% with other technical failure and e see alot of crashes in indian airforce.
PAF has always been underdogs who have proved to be ALPHA MAN in combat....be it our few sabers to ur numerically and techically superior advanced mig 21s or GNATs .......... lookin at our kill ratio india has always had numerical as well as technical superiority and yet failed every time.....and PAF has proved its mettle.

And yes we have these facilities and Military Infrastructure Like, Modern Ariel Warfare training center, Simulated battle field Arena,
We were under sanction most of the time but we were not poor all the time either.....our economic downfall started after 2007 not before tht....and yet we are doin a fine job by holding excersies like high mark, azma e nau tht are one of the longest in Pakistans history.So to say we dont posses such facilities will be injustice.

About Number of sorties have been limited i cant comment coz this is not my area of expertise yet growler may help.
Just can give an opinion.If ur talkin about F-16 yes in past due to embargo and non availablity might be(but not the same case with other aircrafts)...but now we in recent tht is false.......we have been using our airforce to a high extent in on going wot...as well as inducting regular excersises etc.

NOTE= Many of our F-16 Pilots completed more then 2000 hours there is a thread here on PDF u can consult it.

Reguarding Lagging behind In modernizing of the Airforce........was a problem coz of the same LOST DECADE(EMBARGO) While india was buyin SU30s etc our PAID CASH was confiscated by USA.....Thts the main good luck reason JF-17 was born....but now we are on track...from European AWACS,Joint AWACS,REFULLERS ,J-10Bs ,MORE F-16S and future programs are on track..........so dont worry.
PEACE

Last edited:
Can anyone provide a list a detailed list of indian air force inventory of 2020?
or atleast a detailed list with the latest aircraft received?
because the list on the first post..
is kinda limited and im not really impressed.
however they arent bad aircrafts.

But now I want a clear information on...
Russia wont give full technology transfer like india never gained.
and also it will be assembled? right?
if not please correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom