What's new

India activates 'secret' undersea missile

Times have changed so has the military doctrines of countries, race in fact should be for erasing the miseries of the peoples but no its one up man ship in weapons which i doubt if ever be used

[Bregs];4626384 said:
Times have changed so has the military doctrines of countries, race in fact should be for erasing the miseries of the peoples but no its one up man ship in weapons which i doubt if ever be used

thank to bhagwan i found one like me welcome dear

you are welcome khan saab :), your posts too have been exemplary in the sense that they always portray human side of each topic discussed here

[Bregs];4626384 said:
I respect this argument but I find it far too ideological and impractical in the real world. The first job of a govt is to provide secirity to its citizens. And devlopment and "erasing the misery of the peoples" can only be done from a postion of relative security and safety.

India spends less than 2% if its GDP on defence which is far less than many developing nations and the West. It will always spend more on the people than on the military but military spending is a must and current levels are just fine.

bro with economy close to 2 trillion $, even 2% is not a small thing for any developing country, defence is top most concern for any independent country but at what cost is the question

look at this new stupid arm race i hate it damn . now everyone will make underwater missile base:pissed: ... india everytime bring new ideas of race in s.asia i must say .

Race with whom? china already got this type of missiles...

India is not in Europe to overlook its defence needs , We are in bad neighbourhood .

It isn't exactly a 1 to 1 relationship but you can increase the range by decreasing the payload. But yeah, agreed.

I have seen the K 15's Payload to range graph. It is 750 KM for 1 ton and 2000 KM for 200 KG. So we have to check the graph but It is certain that you may increase the range somewhere between 1.6 time to 2 time if payload is reduced to half.

:yay::yay::yay:

0321-South-Korea-North-Korea-missiles_full_600.jpg

We all want to see some thing like this from long time

No we won't see like this. We shall see Missile comming out vertically climbing some distance straight and than taking curved path. Terminal menavour of this missile will be a mistry.

K-5 will be 12000 Km sub launched missile for India with 1 tonne playload . Thats awsome . With K-4 now we can stay in our waters and send 2 tonne playload of Nuke for the KILL :devil:

What is the length of K-3 k-4 k-5 ? Can it be fitted with Arihant ?

They are at the most couple of meter long K-15 or B05

Aside from the LOC skirmishes these days, the missile has something to do with Pakistan. India cannot strike Islamabad from the waters with K-15 (assuming a Pakistani decapitating first strike, worst case scenario).

India can but the question is why would India stike Islamabad from sea? Do not we have other land based missile to stike Islamabad in case of WAR scenario of missile exchange.

India can but the question is why would India stike Islamabad from sea? Do not we have other land based missile to stike Islamabad in case of WAR scenario of Nuclear exchange.

I already answered it in the parenthesis. Assuming that an all-out first strike disables the land-based nuclear arm of the Indian Strategic Forces, the only remaining credible response would come from the Navy, which has to be something bigger than K-15. As I said, worst case scenario.

look at this new stupid arm race i hate it damn . now everyone will make underwater missile base:pissed: ... india everytime bring new ideas of race in s.asia i must say .

With all respect to You, I would like to say that India is a very big country and our Interst area extends much beyond our geographical boundries. You see what china does every day? These weapons are not targeted against Pakistan. If Pakistan wants to follow siut, It is Pakistan's choice.

:laughcry: I doubt they even started designing anything yet before talking about testing next month.

You are a guy suffering from Paranoia. So you will doubt it I am not surprised. Did you see K 15? I will not be surprised if you won't believe it after seeing video also. I have seen this kind of syndroms in many Chinese. How can you be a different one?

If this missile is actually launched and is a success then expect more Loc violations and firings. Pakistan is already getting impatient. They know they are loosing the race big time and can't compete at any level. If India gains to more strength then it would be impossible for them get Kashmir issue highlighted on the world stage. India will use its economic and military muscle to kill and suppress it. This is time, they will give it a last try.

If this missile is actually launched and is a success then expect more Loc violations and firings. Pakistan is already getting impatient. They know they are loosing the race big time and can't compete at any level. If India gains to more strength then it would be impossible for them get Kashmir issue highlighted on the world stage. India will use its economic and military muscle to kill and suppress it. This is time, they will give it a last try.

Are you seriously implying that Pakistani Military is bothered by missile tests? You already have more than enough nuclear arsenal to send whole of Pakistan to hell.
It is simply a series of revenge seeking strikes from border forces of both sides. The time of taking Kashmir back has gone past, way long ago.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom