What's new

India activates 'secret' undersea missile

Off-road= Rough Terrain. Not necessarily jungles, that was one example. Here, this might help you picture something:

Topol_M_2005.jpg

MZKT-79921_water_crossing.jpg

rian_00140413.hr.ru.si.jpg

Off-road...yeah :disagree:

indiamissiledefense.jpg

If they need to move them off road, they would create passages for these systems...

So they need not necessarily encounter terrain like you shown above...

The degree of mobility of the TEL may be little less..

But the main point is that the Indian TELs need not move through open roads only... they could move through jungles and off road also.. well hidden from the human intelligence factor...

If they need to move them off road, they would create passages for these systems...

So they need not necessarily encounter terrain like you shown above...

The degree of mobility of the TEL may be little less..

But the main point is that the Indian TELs need not move through open roads only... they could move through jungles and off road also.. well hidden from the human intelligence factor...

Agninew295.jpg

AGNI 5 :coffee:

TEL that yourself kk.

:yay::yay::yay:

0321-South-Korea-North-Korea-missiles_full_600.jpg

We all want to see some thing like this from long time

This missile launch wasn't launched vertically as India has done the launching by vertical means. But I will not go on words but I will choose emotions part to be on right side of friend.

Any Idea if K4 had had any developmental test flights earlier ? Understand this is going to be first publicly acknowledged experimental test flight ! Guess just like K-15 our establishment may have kept details of developmental test flights under wraps ?

I agree, Considerable damage .

However even in the most optimistic of optimistic scenario's for Pakistan, its first strike simply does not have the punch to knock out the entire missile launch mechanism of India.

Pakistan has simply too few missiles, too few nukes, too small warheads and a geographically too big neighbour to achieve 100% success.

For all practical purposes, India already possesses second strike against Pakistan.

Either a new missile or a new major component.
Most new components are tested using the Prithvi shell's.

You know that Agni 4 has a lot of new technology. Its a humungous break from the earlier series of Agni in technology, practically a new design. Almost all components of it were tested initially during development in Prithvi.

Agni 4 itself was testbed for tech that was used in Agni 5

Was kidding :P

Other countries have more developed missile programs, and after the initial development period they retired unwanted missiles, as the range envelopes of others became larger and would suffice. For example US retains only Silo-based ICBMs and SLBMs, Russia maintains Silo-based/Road-mobile ICBMs, SLBMs and Tactical BMs. (although the Nuclear Weapons Reduction treaties had more to do with this)
The French & British retain SLBMs only, while China deploys a variety of missiles (ICBMs, SLBMs, IRBMs, MRBMs).

But in Pakistan's and India's case, we have been developing missiles for 15 years only, and are still relatively immature. Agni-1-5 were Indian attempts at scaling up the missiles and introducing newer systems. Once the development phase has stabilized (after Agni-VI perhaps?), you'll see that Agni-I, II, III will be retired gradually and replaced by Shaurya, Agni-IV, Agni-V and Agni-VI depending on the budget provided.

I think agni 2 will be replaced by K 4 Land Version and Agni 4

K 4 LV will have less payload but will be much more mobile,easily deployable and perhaps will have DT

agreed with rest part

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom