What's new

India activates 'secret' undersea missile

It is even exponential decrease, see this image .I say maximum 3000 KM with full payload.
But boss Range of a missile will increase with lesser play load . Its simple mathematics . Rocket can propel less play load .

456982197_dd6c783fa5_o.jpg
This Agni III range with lesser play load

Maximum Range of Agni Missiles
Agni-range.jpg

But boss Range of a missile will increase with lesser play load . Its simple mathematics . Rocket can propel less play load .

456982197_dd6c783fa5_o.jpg
This Agni III range with lesser play load

Maximum Range of Agni Missiles
Agni-range.jpg

Yeah, it can, but the efficiency to bring the payload come down steadily, and you can just send a sub-kiloton warhead to its maximum range which has no use in targeting the cities, but yes it can be used it strategical strikes.
But the missile should be very accurate.

Yeah, it can, but the efficiency to bring the payload come down steadily, and you can just send a sub-kiloton warhead to its maximum range which has no use in targeting the cities, but yes it can be used it strategical strikes.
But the missile should be very accurate.
Yes that was my point . With Agni V we can clock nearly 8000+ KM with 1 Tonne , 5500 kM with 2 Tonne playload. And 1 tonne is not Sub-kiloton war head its more than enough.

In this case K-4 with 2 tonne can clock 3000-3500 km ,with 1 tonne play load it can travel atleast 5000KM

K-5 will be 12000 Km sub launched missile for India with 1 tonne playload . Thats awsome . With K-4 now we can stay in our waters and send 2 tonne playload of Nuke for the KILL :devil:

What is the length of K-3 k-4 k-5 ? Can it be fitted with Arihant ?

Yes that was my point . With Agni V we can clock nearly 8000+ KM with 1 Tonne , 5500 kM with 2 Tonne playload. And 1 tonne is not Sub-kiloton war head its more than enough.

In this case K-4 with 2 tonne can clock 3000-3500 km ,with 1 tonne play load it can travel atleast 5000KM

yeah, you are right, but I am saying you can just deliver a sub-KT warhead to its max range, the max range of Agni-5 is not 8000 KM but maybe around 11000-12000 KM,

and for K-4, my analysis says after it become operational the K-4 and K-15 will be deployed simultaneously on Arihant class ( as there is 4 silos in arihant), so there will be around 4 K-15 and 3 K-4 in every arihant class sub. And the best option to deploy these sub in Strait of Malacca or on the coast of Vietnam, from where the K-4 can be used on land targets which require high yield and K-15 for MATRAMINE targets.

Well,

Okay-Guy-Meme-Face.jpg

It is even exponential decrease, see this image

340px-Range_Vs_Payload_for_Shaurya_Missile.jpeg

PayloadandeffectivenessversusRange1.jpg

These graphs and theoretical payload variations are not the part of the real world. I'm not saying its impossible, but varying payloads like that would be like stuffing the warhead cone with plastic explosive with a simple piezo-impact switch, and taking out some every time you need to increase range.

Well,

Okay-Guy-Meme-Face.jpg

These graphs and theoretical payload variations are not the part of the real world. I'm not saying its impossible, but varying payloads like that would be like stuffing the warhead cone with plastic explosive with a simple piezo-impact switch, and taking out some every time you need to increase range.

so, where I say it is real life scenario, I say it is possible, the efficiency of the missile decreases tremendously on max. range.

This can't be anything to do with Pakistan- typical desi media.

Aside from the LOC skirmishes these days, the missile has something to do with Pakistan. India cannot strike Islamabad from the waters with K-15 (assuming a Pakistani decapitating first strike, worst case scenario).

Jago dost jago... it is indeed a good news, why spoiling it by adding chaat masala.

Really, a ballistic missile launched from an aircraft? Never heard of any ALBM in service till date. Is it feasible and do resources and tech to spend time on ALBM tech? Is there any example of succesfull testing from any developed country or it's just another papri chaat from our innovative journalists?

The article is referring to Air Launched Article with 200 KM range

so, where I say it is real life scenario, I say it is possible, the efficiency of the missile decreases tremendously on max. range.

You guys repeat this increased stuff over and over again so it does seem like you think it is practical. All I'm saying that it is not practical, no offense intended. :cheers:

Aside from the LOC skirmishes these days, the missile has something to do with Pakistan. India cannot strike Islamabad from the waters with K-15 (assuming a Pakistani decapitating first strike, worst case scenario).

Actually man K-15 is first phase, or you can say the test phase of SLBM, the real operationalization of sea bed deterrence only start after the the K-4.

You guys repeat this increased stuff over and over again so it does seem like you think it is practical. All I'm saying that it is not practical, no offense intended. :cheers:

Practical, in which sense? It is practical, but you also have to deal with payload.

Actually man K-15 is first phase, or you can say the test phase of SLBM, the real operationalization of sea bed deterrence only start after the the K-4.

I know, was referring to the China-specific deployment.

Practical, in which sense? It is practical, but you also have to deal with payload.

In the sense that it is deployed. Yeah exactly, payload restrictions are a bit high.

Yes you are right - K 15 does not wholly subscribe to India's NFU and India's crippling second strike. Only an operational a K 4 and a K 5 would make it complete.

Why its not practical ? For sure India must be have diffrent playload for different mission . It is practicle . Its not just theoritical . Modifications will be made as per the requirements .
Its simple as that

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom