What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

do you really think that the US can turn off our entire american made AC fleet and radars by just push of a button??

Push of a button terminology is symoblic.

It is very much possible that when supplying the weapons to pakistan, they included some bugs which will make these weapons less effective whenever they want to make it. These weapons are super complex and it is very easy to conceal bugs in one of the many sub systems. We just saw this demonstration when US attacked deep inside the pakistan and you didn't even know when they came and left.

sir, with due respect

most of your posts are in urdu slang-- even with urdu as my mothertongue , i cant understand your posts

plz read the forum rules as this forum does try to maintain a nice standard and a mature representation of pakistan

THE MODERATORS ON THIS BOARD ARE SEEMINGLY ACTING LIKE THE PAKISTANI ARIFORCE / MILLITARY----they don't even know and care what happens where---and hardly show up when needed.

one more question I want to ask to my pakistani counterpart it's bit an off-topic but let me ask...why israel is so safe against all adversaries inspite being such a small country??

the thing i see is because of numerical and technological superiority.. but pakistan has nothing of that against india... indian forces has to strike a very limited bases of pakistan in case of a war... but pakistan has to strike a large no. of targets in India to dismantle the indian bases...but with a small and technological inferior forces they can't do it.. this is the fact... i would like to hav some factual answers on this...
Because Israel has full backing of USA which you dont have so dont try to some stupid act against Pakistan because that will result in great disaster for India.

firstly pakistan must decide is usa an enemy or a friend.they entered our air space bcoz we r their so called ally so being ally our reaction was understandable so capability of our air force radars and other things all are irrelevant.PAF capabilties will surely increase with inclusion of j10b jf17 f16blk52 and even i heard paf interested in rafale.it will be hard for india to counter the paf along with plaf

firstly pakistan must decide is usa an enemy or a friend.they entered our air space bcoz we r their so called ally so being ally our reaction was understandable so capability of our air force radars and other things all are irrelevant.PAF capabilties will surely increase with inclusion of j10b jf17 f16blk52 and even i heard paf interested in rafale.it will be hard for india to counter the paf along with plaf

:coffee::undecided::hitwall:

Indian Airforce has all but given up on even thinking of a combat vs Pakistan let alone china , but in any case , I think India is right we are a better airforce , and I applaud that notion and recognition

Because Israel has full backing of USA which you dont have so dont try to some stupid act against Pakistan because that will result in great disaster for India.

americans never came to fight for Israelis.. they have provided them diplomatic and technological support only... they didn't fight for them..

But U didn't answer my question in a factual manner.. how would u destroy so many bases that we have being busy in defensive against our offence??

i wont agree that paf has over taken iaf,but

PAF is a better airforce now.

I often joke about indian, "You have seen them drive watch them fly"!

Indians are close right behind some of the awful drivers you see in DC

My personal opinion, Pakistan might be underdog in this match up in the sense of numerical and even in some areas qualitiative aspect. But Indians aren't that big gorilla either...

Remember that turbans and bhindis increases drag in Flight.

(In other words "Indians aren't That Aerodynamic"!)

:meeting::laugh:

My personal opinion, Pakistan might be underdog in this match up in the sense of numerical and even in some areas qualitiative aspect. But Indians aren't that big gorilla either...

what an insightful analyses ..:rolleyes:

now to some facts . i was reading the auspower.net and there was a wonderful article about an air marshal saying how 100 su30 mki were more powerful than the rest of the inventory of the IAF . we now have inducted 142 , and growing . let alone the rest of our fighters what will you counter these SU30 with?

there is old saying "Rassi jal gayi per ban nahi gaya".. kindly refer to abbottabad...

bu the way how we are inferior when we are inducting su 30 mki and PAF inducting mighty superior JF17.. can any senior member answer that??

sure anytime..

as for your question, it depends purely on the scenario.....I do know that Ambala air base which houses those aircrafts was attacked twice. If war were inevitable i think a pre-emptive strike there would not be un-justified in order to at least minimize the threat however much possible. If not squadrons, then at least the runway(s)

but thats hypothetical......there are many scenarios here. And yes -- the flankers are formidable aircrafts and can of course pose a threat to Pakistan --which would likely play a mostly defensive and offensive-defence role which is air warfare that we are fairly good at.

i thought there were stereotypical jokes that east asians cant drive :what:

havent u seen russel peters :D

Back
Top Bottom