What's new

India abruptly puts off border talks with China

Good thinking. We will promptly recognize Tamil Nadu, the entire Northeast, Khalistan, Kashmir and West Bengal as independent nations, as well as recognize the Maoist's People's Republic of India, and arm them with weapons. You're welcome to try the same, you know, shipping weapons up the 5 km high Himalayas to sparsely distributed Tibetans, while we just sell into a highly dense, highly populated area.

i am from tamil nadu you lost one, i can tell you first hand itself tamil nadu is a intergal part of india go ahead and try your bs can end here

You just couldn't answer.
You claim AP as yours but not getting it..whats stopping you?

I did answer. You said why are we not taking Arunachal Pradesh, and I said we already took Arunchal Pradesh in 1962, and smashed the Indian Army in the process. :lol:

No better way to prove you can do it, then by actually doing it... and we already did it.

The Indian army in 1962 was completely unaware that Chinese could do this and hence there weren't many troops and preparations..this was back stabbing..i wonder if IA had deployed the required/appropriate numbers..Beijing would have had an Indian flag -.-

Hahaha read my post again, and learn from history.

During a time when China and India had no hostile relations... India hosted our largest separatist group in 1959, and then started the Forward Policy in 1962. Both of which led to the Sino-Indian war.

If you have the balls then try it again. Just do what your Indian friend said a few posts above:

Oh we learn, that's why we don't buy your friendly rise theory. Actually, no one else buys it either. We have the balls, otherwise what are we doing in the South China sea? You start something, if you want to. Go back & read what your Chinese friend had said in the first page which was the comment I had replied to. The onus is on you, if you want to start something.

Except that the Indian Army has already admitted that they are no match for China, and that the gap is increasing every day.

'India cannot match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBNLive

Err,, that was the navy chief & unlike you, we understand how requests for additional resources are made, hint: statements in the media are a good example. Guess the Navy Chief is not all that scared since he keeps sending his ships out to the south China sea.

The Indian army in 1962 was completely unaware that Chinese could do this and hence there weren't many troops and preparations..this was back stabbing..i wonder if IA had deployed the required/appropriate numbers..Beijing would have had an Indian flag -.-

Actually, it was India who backstabbed us. It was India who coined the phrase "Hindi Chini bhai bhai"... which if you notice, was in Hindi and NOT in Chinese.

After which, they hosted our largest separatist group in 1959, and started the Forward policy against us in 1962.

Both of which happened BEFORE the Sino-Indian war. So in fact it was India that backstabbed us, since 1959 is before 1962. They only cry because they lost.

Oh we learn, that's why we don't buy your friendly rise theory. Actually, no one else buys it either. We have the balls, otherwise what are we doing in the South China sea? You start something, if you want to. Go back & read what your Chinese friend had said in the first page which was the comment I had replied to. The onus is on you, if you want to start something.

Read it and weep. :lol:

Global Peace Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I did answer. You said why are we not taking Arunachal Pradesh, and I said we already took Arunchal Pradesh in 1962, and smashed the Indian Army in the process. :lol:

No better way to prove you can do it, then by actually doing it... and we already did it.
You need a lesson in geography or what?AP is here in India and your govt. still says that it belongs to you.I think you smoked too much weed. AP is with us,China wants it.Whats stopping you?
Looks like you can't get what i am trying to say and still stuck in 1962.If you gave it up then why are you claiming it now..and if you are claiming it now then why don't you carry out adventures just like you are doing in South China sea?Maybe because you have to face small countries there and a huge India here?
Those steel balls just got dropped i guess.

China backstabbed us. India new that there is huge soldier presence but we didnot send troops.
Tibet dont have any special relation with china. Tibetties share more similarities with India than china in language,culture or anything.we have done good by giving them refuge.
It is better if tibet is buffer state

Now the point is, Sino-Indian trade stands at $63 billion and projected to reach $100 billion by 2015. China has an enormous trade surplus with India. Chinese enterprises are desperate to establish more joint ventures in iron ore and steel-making sector with their Indian peers to increase the capability of iron processing and steel production.

China is also eying the $1 trillion thrust in India's 12th Five Year Plan to garner maximum contracts in energy and infrastructure seeing the downturn in the global economy. The massive infrastructure modernisation underway in India is opening new markets for Chinese companies, especially in the telecom, machinery and power equipment sectors.

Now, it is clear that we have the upper hand and can thus hold China to ransom. After all, China stands to loose billions of dollars if they raise the stakes. We need to hang the Damocles sword over their heads. Behave or else.....

Got the point? :butcher:

Cheers!

Actually, it was India who backstabbed us. It was India who coined the phrase "Hindi Chini bhai bhai"... which if you notice, was in Hindi and NOT in Chinese.

After which, they hosted our largest separatist group in 1959, and started the Forward policy against us in 1962.

Both of which happened BEFORE the Sino-Indian war. So in fact it was India that backstabbed us, since 1959 is before 1962. They only cry because they lost.
Hosting DL etc was all strategic.nothing involved militarily in it.India took China as a friend and never wondered that China could be the aggressor,hence negligible troops deployed at China border,but hey we were wrong and China did become the aggressor.still your about 800 troops got killed,i d say very impressive if you deeply look at the situation that prevailed in 1962.

No better way to prove you can do it, then by actually doing it. And we already did it.

but you were not able to keep it

your supply lines had became long and thus vulnerable

your leadership knew that a well planned Indian attack with IAF help will bring disaster to PLA

hence they decided to move back from AP

lies...... lies

China's faults
1. giving nuclear weapon to pakhanistan
2. Supporting terrorists of pakhanistan(jud)
3. Attacking and invading tibet

China backstabbed us.

What a liar. :lol:

It was India who backstabbed us in 1959, a full three years before the Sino-Indian war. Maybe you have a time machine, so you think that the 1959 happened AFTER 1962. :rofl:

Then of course the Forward policy initiated by India, which was the short term trigger for the Sino-Indian war. Which again was BEFORE the war happened.

What a bunch of losers, first you backstab us, and then you complain that you were surprised. You backstabbed us and still you couldn't win.

Read it and weep. :lol:

Global Peace Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I think peace index doesn't include the massive killings that CPC carries out by its whims without trials...China has max number of prosecutions/death penalties.If that was included and other facts that CPC hides=> lack of freedom/speech and no Right to Information in China..only god knows whats happening there.
BTW,your legal system works the way CPC leaders want it to.
Chinese expert praises Indian courts - Hindustan Times

And have you forgotten the smashing the Chinese Army got in Nathula in 1967 and Somdorongchu in 1987? Very convenient for you to forget, what? Yes! Those were nightmares you sure would like to forget!
:toast_sign:

Cheers!

Remind me once again, why exactly are you claiming what you already took? We are talking about now... You keep talking about how big your economy is & how great you are. So why still talking, can't take it now? Maybe you realise that even with your "great" economy, 1962 is as relevant as Chingis Khan making korma of you guys. Talk is cheap, We have AP. If you want it, you are welcome to try taking it. Spare us the now boring bluster about 1962...your "great" economy & the rest of that.. yawn...very boring stuff. All that huffing & puffing & reminiscing about how you smashed this & that in the past are just that....hot air & wet dreams!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom