What's new

India abandons quest for permanent UN Security Council seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha- Tall claims- Loud mouths- Finally shown where they belong- Its a really shameful defeat for the Indians-

wat was shameful??Thats not a matter which can be solved in night??
it takes decades to do so..
and u r jumping in mid night for it,like you dont have anything to worry..:lol:
btw,mind your own drones:lol:

I don't think this news is some 'Pakistani propaganda' or 'wishful thinking'. Dawn makes just as many seemingly 'anti-Pakistani' news reports as it makes what may be construed as Pakistani propaganda. Dawn.com is the pride of Pakistani journalism.

My own 'hunch' is that there is substance in this news. Firstly, I have always thought that the Chinese support for India was completely illogical. Yes, I know there is great trade between India and China but a veto-power in UNSC is really a huge deal! As undemocratic as the veto-power is--and it is--the power gives or denies legitimacy to various international events. Case in point being the events in the UNSC leading up to the Iraq war in the spring of 2003. The French are still hated for a potential use of their veto option. The American diplomacy tried extremely hard then--even tried very hard on Pakistan for a 'yes' vote for the war but most they could get from Pakistan was a 'potential' abstention, if not a 'no' vote.

So, yes, let's not discount the powers of the P-5--and they will jealously guard that power. And, boy, these countries are not going to share the power easily, media posturing notwithstanding.

The news is valid. It may even come from Fox News but it confirms what I have thought so far about this issue.

Ha- Tall claims- Loud mouths- Finally shown where they belong- Its a really shameful defeat for the Indians-

shameful defeat happens when somebody kills ur people and u can't do anything about it... like u know..

wat was shameful??Thats not a matter which can be solved in night??
it takes decades to do so..
and u r jumping in mid night for it,like you dont have anything to worry..:lol:
btw,mind your own drones:lol:

images

I am gona celebrate tonight :cheers:

hahahahhahahhaha...........Damn! You ppl are really funny!!I don't wana sound like a troll but do you just talked about SHAME? :rofl:

LMAO....

shameful defeat happens when somebody kills ur people and u can't do anything about it... like u know..

Look around lots of people are dying in moist infested areas too- and heroes being transported in garbage trucks- if you dont know what i mean use google--

hahahahhahahhaha...........Damn! You ppl are really funny!!I don't wana sound like a troll but do you just talked about SHAME? :rofl:

LMAO....

Get used to it- First you will loose your senses and laugh your a55e out- soon the reality will sink in-

Look around lots of people are dying in moist infested areas too- and heroes being transported in garbage trucks- if you dont know what i mean use google--

pakistanis should not talk about the word SHAME and HUMILIATION... we have seen a lot of that recently :rofl:

Look at the funny news sources :rofl:

i too..coz i am not dellusional like you.
i already told that its not a matter to be solved with in few years

Instead of pretending fake solace-why not admit what just happened?- Dreamof Shhuuuppper Pooowaarrr drowned-

pakistanis should not talk about the word SHAME and HUMILIATION... we have seen a lot of that recently :rofl:

Look at the funny news sources :rofl:

that a reply to what?- at least be persistent in an argument-

Instead of pretending fake solace-why not admit what just happened?- Dreamof Shhuuuppper Pooowaarrr drowned-

firstly improve your english,some madrassa might have told you:rofl:
but it is incorrect.
anyway,india will be a power and even we have started just now and but still we are ready to challenge other economies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom