What's new

India abandons quest for permanent UN Security Council seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont change flags- tried and tested- better you change yours to save yourself from humiliation-

what humiliation ??? no official news from nowhere.... no official has said anything apart from some funny pakistani news sources... :rofl:

Humiliation = Abbottabad

Get used to it- First you will loose your senses and laugh your a55e out- soon the reality will sink in-

lol...get used to it?? hahahahah

Just god damn tell me where did India abandons its quest?? lol Or i think its the wishful thinking of pakistani media and there desperetion to put misleading title...:lol:

We have'nt heard a single word from our Gov. and pak media saying India abandon its quest!!

:lol:

Even in this article no where there is any quote from any indian official regarding this bullshit title...:lol:

Funny people......lol

lol...get used to it?? hahahahah

Just god damn tell me where did India abandons its quest?? lol Or i think its the wishful thinking of pakistani media and there desperetion to put misleading title...:lol:

We have'nt heard a single word from our Gov. and pak media saying India abandon its quest!!

:lol:

Even in this article no where there is any quote from any indian official regarding this bullshit title...:lol:

Funny people......lol

Wait for it- such humiliating news are held for good shagun :rofl:

:rofl:
and you just told me that

vvvvv

Yeah rite-- :cheesy:

i am right:lol:
every second we are starting with bang and progressing forward:lol:
and even after becoming in initial stages we are doing better than others;)

I think as the pakistanis news paper were full of news stories related karachi's killing for past five days.. They thought to do something creative.. so they fabricated this "make me feel good" story

hahahahaha....so true....

Just saw that article...I really don't know why they used such title "India abandon its quest for UNSC"

Did we made any official statment? or any of our official in UN? I guess NO! And even in the whole article no where there is any quote from any one that India abandon its quest. Its all about G4 is not getting enough support to pass through it and some self made spat among G4 members...:lol:

I really did'nt saw anything even in this f@#$king article that India abandon its quest..:what: ad per the Title! lol

Looks like pak media's wishful thinking is just getting overboard to make the readers Jump like we are seeing some members doing! lol

And funny thing is they even started talking about SHAME!:woot:

dammit :rofl:

hahahahaha....so true....

Just saw that article...I really don't know why they used such title "India abandon its quest for UNSC"

Did we made any official statment? or any of our official in UN? I guess NO! And even in the whole article no where there is any quote from any one that India abandon its quest. Its all about G4 is not getting enough support to pass through it and some self made spat among G4 members...:lol:

I really did'nt saw anything even in this f@#$king article that India abandon its quest..:what: ad per the Title! lol

Looks like pak media's wishful thinking is just getting overboard to make the readers Jump like we are seeing some members doing! lol

And funny thing is they even started talking about SHAME!:woot:

damit :lmao:

so tru bro... and look at the obsession of pakistani media... they singled out India out of four... This shows their mentality.."rofl"

busey_clapping.gif

but abbottabad news or humiliation was a instant hit... don't u think so ?? :rofl:

Dont tell me that does not remind you of 26/11? Humiliation it was-
and the tall claims of Surgical Strikes? but couldn't do it- Shame it was-
Incompetent nations cannot get a permanent seat- Live with it :lol:-

so tru bro... and look at the obsession of pakistani media... they singled out India out of four... This shows their mentality.."rofl"

that shows we are very special for pakistani media.
i used to think that usa have taken place of india in paksitani media but i was proved wrong:lol::lol::lol:

Dont tell me that does not remind you of 26/11? Humiliation it was-
and the tall claims of Surgical Strikes? but couldn't do it- Shame it was-
Incompetent nations cannot get a permanent seat- Live with it :lol:-

you have been humiliating yourself with your terrorists for long !! thanx for accepting..

as far as UN seat is concern, Iam sure Game is still on...wait for tomorrow to see authentic news from authentic newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom