What's new

India abandons quest for permanent UN Security Council seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont tell me that does not remind you of 26/11? Humiliation it was-
and the tall claims of Surgical Strikes? but couldn't do it- Shame it was-
Incompetent nations cannot get a permanent seat- Live with it :lol:-

yeah we killed every paksitani attacker in 26/11 but in mehran attack,attackers came and destroyed planes and ran away after killing the guards:lol:

and regarding to surgical strikes,we are still doing strikes,just you have to remove your green lenses
1)according to many papers of paksitan,india was behind mehran attack
2)india was behind hotel mariot attack
3)india was behind lankan team attack
4)india is responsible for baluchistan unrest..
and list goes on..

so tell me,did we leave u ever?????:lol:

I think this news item is for domestic consumption inside pakistan...they must have hoped some Anti India news may bring some unity inside Pakistan.
If not why no intnl media showing this news?

yeah we killed every paksitani attacker in 26/11 but in mehran attack,attackers came and destroyed planes and ran away after killing the guards:lol:

and regarding to surgical strikes,we are still doing strikes,just you have to remove your green lenses
1)according to many papers of paksitan,india was behind mehran attack
2)india was behind hotel mariot attack
3)india was behind lankan team attack
4)india is responsible for baluchistan unrest..
and list goes on..

so tell me,did we leave u ever?????:lol:

I heard some martian was killed in Mars- go and take credit for it aswell- you guys will always remain wannabeeesss-

I heard some martian was killed in Mars- go and take credit for it aswell- you guys will always remain wannabeeesss-

gr88888,

your own media was claiming that coz our media is toilet news so u must trust your media:wave::wave::wave::wave:

You see in abottabad there was a attack on terrorist in the safe heaven for terrorists. But in case of 26/11 there was attack by terrorist on innocent people. And still you are Glad about terrorist attack by terrorist from your country!! Thats what we call showing true colour and people only do that when they are frustrated..lol Thanks for showing your true class! lol

LoL...Sooner or later this wish of yours will also get fullfilled..:D

Yeah so true.! By the way we are not talking about pakistan here...:P Btw did you heard the news today about NATO blowing up someone within your territory may be someone from your armed forces? ah i guess it was drone attack....:)

Calling another bogus Pakistani site as neutral. You guys are funny. Read point 8 in terms of conditions of the site on the link below

Terms and Conditions | Latest BBC News

For convenience of all this is what point 8 states

8. Governing Law

Any claim relating to Latest BBC news’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pakistan without regard to its conflict of law provisions

Now Pakistanis stop making fool of yourself by faking stuff. Are you learning these skills from your all weather friend by any chance?

oh come on jonasad.. dont compare with terrorist attacks... otherwise I have to open a library to write about pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom