What's new

India a War Machine - Pakistan observer

Pakistan doesn't want war. We just come and slap you guys once in a while to show you who is the boss, remember Kargil?

In Kargil you were boss? biggest joke of the century. After Kargil Mushraff took control of your country by destroying democratic set up. Your current situations seeds were sawn in Mushraff era Your soldiers went back in the border with the end result of defeat. You couldn't even hold the peaks which you captured by treachery. After kargil debacle your country was defamed in all over world. Even after that you think that you were boss. You are funny dude

In Kargil you were boss? biggest joke of the century. After Kargil Mushraff took control of your country by destroying democratic set up. Your current situations seeds were sawn in Mushraff era Your soldiers went back in the border with the end result of defeat. You couldn't even hold the peaks which you captured by treachery. After kargil debacle your country was defamed in all over world. Even after that you think that you were boss. You are funny dude

NewsX Video: Point 5353 in Pakistan's control - YouTube

Indians claim their arms build-up is for China, when 80% of their military is faced towards Pakistan on our border. Such a small country giving India nightmares. I think that is truly hilarious.

INDIA SEES PAK+CHINA AS A THREAT.....SO WE INCREASE OUR WEAPONS.

THEN PAK SEES INDIA AS THREAT...... SO PAK INCREASE THEIR WEAPONS.

..................an infinite loop..............................................................................

the indian finger pionting government

why are you getting so fingered kid??

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

Indians claim their arms build-up is for China, when 80% of their military is faced towards Pakistan on our border. Such a small country giving India nightmares. I think that is truly hilarious.
80%?? are you kidding?? and that military is for your talibani brothers so that they can be instantly shot down. We fear you?? LOL and what do we have to fear from a crippled country like yours?? just look at your country- no education,no health care,no economy the only thing you have is ur loud mouth and as they say, barking dogs seldom bite

why are you getting so fingered kid??

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

80%?? are you kidding?? and that military is for your talibani brothers so that they can be instantly shot down. We fear you?? LOL and what do we have to fear from a crippled country like yours?? just look at your country- no education,no health care,no economy the only thing you have is ur loud mouth and as they say, barking dogs seldom bite

Self Deleted.

Yes and just rem where u are its a PAKISTANI web site not a indian one rem that .... responses will be given and no dumb a$$ disrespect will be tolerated or taken tell you country to stay in its place simply.

Yes and just rem where u are its a PAKISTANI web site not a indian one rem that ....

Go talk to the mods or webmaster...They can easily suspend Indian members and can block members from Indian IP...

responses will be given and no dumb a$$ disrespect will be tolerated or taken tell you country to stay in its place simply.

True for every member irrespective of nationality and every country

Indians claim their arms build-up is for China, when 80% of their military is faced towards Pakistan on our border.

Hilarious is when people don't apply their brain before making such nonsensical claims...Our 80% of the military has always been stationed viz-a-viz Pak and majority in J&K....Even a fool can easily explain why....Now as far as build-up is concerned give me the list of weapons that you believe are Pakistan specific??? Look at all the big-ticket items that we have purchased and tell me which one you believe are Pakistan centric???

Why a simple fact cannot be understood??? We have a powerful potential adversary in our east who is an all weather friend of our arch rival in our west...Only a fool will not invest in formidable defense...We believe we have enough firepower to take care of Pakistan but we are behind China in many aspects...Now i need to utter dumb to not improve my situation viz-a-viz China and concentrate on Pakistan...Let me make it more simple for you -> give me one thing that you can throw at us for which we have no reply?? If answer is no then why will we still keep looking at you???

Such a small country giving India nightmares. I think that is truly hilarious.

I bet you have no clue that status quo is in India's favor...b/w give me one good reason for those nightmares...Can you share any achievment of Pak viz-a-viz India right from the beginning of hostilities b/w us???

^ 1965 War,
Objectives of the war failed for Pakistan and the favor was returned with intrest in 1971. We had the last laugh.
JF-17 developement,
It was not pakistani. It was a joint venture. Even you cannot sell it without china's permission.
nuclear tests..
You have done your test in 1998 which India has done it in 1974. Tell about something other.

^ Atleast Pakistan won.

60% of JF-17 developement was by Pakistan. China also doesn't have rights to sell without our permission. JF-17 was a success because Indians got help all over the world for LCA but still failed.

It was a victory proving that India cannot take us down so easily.

^ Atleast Pakistan won.

60% of JF-17 developement was by Pakistan. China also doesn't have rights to sell without our permission. JF-17 was a success because Indians got help all over the world for LCA but still failed.

It was a victory proving that India cannot take us down so easily.

wtf...did you type those sentences with a straight face ? unbelievable...u r buying jf-17 from china with the help of soft loans that china provides and you are saying china cannot sell it without your permission...

Back
Top Bottom