What's new

India a secular Demoncrazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
india is still a poor developing country with multitudes of social problems, we as a society are making efforts to improve ourselves and we take pride in whatever small progress we have achieved.
whts your point?

read your last post! Over the days im going to Nuke the Pakistan defence forum with more stuff! Stay tuned!
Pls meaningful posts people!

Hey isnt that supposed to be a rude thing to say to a sardar, even in jest ?
depends on the thickness of skin. i'm a punjabi myself :P

read your last post! Over the days im going to Nuke the Pakistan defence forum with more stuff! Stay tuned!
Pls meaningful posts people!
Indian social issues are in no way connected to Pakistan's successful endeavor in becoming a global nuisance.
but feel free to draw your own conclusions :tup:

yes, Pakistan has reduced its worth to a mere nuisance. but hey, if you take pride in that, then good for you :tup:

a nuisance is one that cant feed 80% of its population and 5000 children die daily in country..

16000 farmers do suicide in ur country every year

UN is wondering what to do with the "hell hole" we call hindustan

a nuisance is one that cant feed 80% of its population and 5000 children die daily in country..

16000 farmers do suicide in ur country every year

UN is wondering what to do with the "hell hole" we call hindustan
meanwhile some have found drone strikes to be the solution to the other nuisance, congratulations. :tup:

Seems like I didn't get one of the sarcastic comments of @KS. Lol it seemed very serious to me, next time add some more sarcasm. :P

meanwhile some have found drone strikes to be the solution to the other nuisance, congratulations. :tup:

you guys do it to yourself

ur government couldn't be bothered ;) :P

you guys do it to yourself

ur government couldn't be bothered ;) :P

Get ready @Icewolf is here. Our Govt is still better than urz who hires other's armies to kill their own civilians and on top of it shamefully accept AID. :tdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody just report him hes just trolling! First get rid of your 17 seperatist orgs first then wory about drones!

Get ready @Icewolf is here. Our Govt is still better than urz who hires other's armies to kill their own civilians and on top of it shamefully accept AID. :tdown:
it is best we deal with our own issues,pakistanis can deal with theirs

OMG Pakistanis berating Indians democracy!!!

What next, Pkaistan is the haven for minorities haha....Monkey not knowing ginger taste :D

200,000 civilians killed in Kashmir since 1947 by ur Indian Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom