What's new

India a secular Demoncrazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is best we deal with our own issues,pakistanis can deal with theirs

You wishfull dream is not going to come true atleast in this century bro. Every thing that happens in India and Pakistan is interrelated and is coordinated efforts are happening from both sides.

Get ready @Icewolf is here. Our Govt is still better than urz who hires other's armies to kill their own civilians and on top of it shamefully accept AID. :tdown:

again no proof! If somebody followed the thread i gave proof of everything! Somebody report these trolls

Last edited by a moderator:
EzioAltaïr;3736092 said:
First get some decent AA systems so that you can protect your people from drones. :lol:

first get more then 2 days supplies for your army!
That doesnt change the fact that your prime minister was openly against muslims
Vajpayee equates Islam with terrorism, The Milli Gazette, Vol. 3 No. 9

EzioAltaïr;3736092 said:
First get some decent AA systems so that you can protect your people from drones. :lol:

http://www.milligazette.com/Archives/01052002/0105200253.htm

again no proof! If somebody followed the thread i gave proof of everything! Somebody report these trolls
relax, i already admit pakistan is the heaven on earth. india is indeed a hell hole.
i humbly accept your proofs:tup:

now would you please forward these proofs to the pakistani hindus asking the GOI to grant them asylum, they clearly don't know what they are asking for.

CC them to the kashmiri boys as well who are foolishly laying down arms and returning to india along with their pakistani wives.

wtf did you just call @Icewolf a troll??? No way :P

Moral of the story: When one is sarcastic, he needs to put :P at the end. :lol:

Vajpayee equates Islam with terrorism, The Milli Gazette, Vol. 3 No. 9

Your entire country is openly against Hindus, SIkhs, Christians, and even 50% of the Muslims themselves. So please, try not to lecture us on whose Prime Minister's are "evil".

Last edited by a moderator:
EzioAltaïr;3736100 said:
Moral of the story: When one is sarcastic, he needs to put :P at the end. :lol:

Your entire country is openly against Hindus, SIkhs, Christians, and even 50% of the Muslims themselves. So please, try not to lecture us on whose Prime Minister's are "evil".

önly raw backed TTP is incitin sectarian voilence. And there was never a calculated genocides like the one incited by indian governments!

önly raw backed TTP is incitin sectarian voilence. And there was never a calculated genocides like the one incited by indian governments!
you need to offer an incentive to GOI to stop such operations. merely asking doesnt work. what's the benefit for India?

EzioAltaïr;3736105 said:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

You'll need training to be a troll. :lol:

trolls like you!
What are tamil movies doing in ttp caves?eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom