What's new

Indecent photoshoot making rounds on social media

Many years ago I was driving to work past this “monument” and saw that Unity’s lights were half dead , Faith had its lights falling off and discipline had nearly collapsed. If Allah had to show a sign that was one of the best he showed me on Pakistan.
You are one of the wisest member here, What is your take on future of :

- This Nation (People+country)
- This Country (Land)
- People (Only people)

Needs bumboo up their back sides
[/QUOTE

Need to track them down and make an example of them, for their rest of life. Enough of IK lectures and Chinese model admiration but admiration of others is not going to get us anywhere. Chinese are not accepting any crap while we are not doing anything about this filth.

A photoshoot is making rounds on social media, and facing public outrage.
After seeing the following photos, some questions could be arised:
Who exactly are these people? What's the purpose of this photoshoot right before a sculpture of Jinnah? Do they want to normalize stuff which is against cultural and Islamic norms? Who's leading and funding them? Why an investigation is not being under taken over the matter?

Edit:

View attachment 766877View attachment 766878View attachment 766879View attachment 766880View attachment 766881View attachment 766882View attachment 766883View attachment 766884View attachment 766885

Thana culture exists to fix problems like this.

You are one of the wisest member here, What is your take on future of :

- This Nation (People+country)
- This Country (Land)
- People (Only people)
Heaven forbid no… I am just a lost foolish soul wistfully remembering in frustration that spark of positivity I had for the land where I was born.

and having roamed more than a few countries and along the wast breath of the US I will only speak on the land. While Pakistan doesn’t have the most beautiful terrian or features in the various climates and environments in the world. There are places all throughout the world where I feel like I have seen something like it(if not as pretty or awesom) in Pakistan. It truly is a microcosm of many different places.

I cannot and do not want to comment anymore on the nation.. and there are many many more good people in Pakistan than there are hypocritical extremists(be it religious or liberal or middle or sectarian or anything).. 90% good which is what I hope even though rarely but at times it feels like 50.0000000001%. These people will keep Pakistan going..I recalled a gentleman I know who is trying to get Pakistanis into American politics and promote a positive image and lobby .. he also takes a team of doctors every years since the past 15 or so I believe to Pakistan for 1-2 months to treat people with different conditions in the remotest areas of Pakistan. So long as there are some like him in Pakistan(which there are).. Allah is keeping Pakistan alive.

These kids in the pictures are lashing out due to their own misguided environment and feedback loops. Those come from other sources which all Pakistanis have input to and influence to control and mend towards good ways ONLY if they have better ways and practices themselves to offer.

Many years ago I was driving to work past this “monument” and saw that Unity’s lights were half dead , Faith had its lights falling off and discipline had nearly collapsed. If Allah had to show a sign that was one of the best he showed me on Pakistan.
:lol::lol::lol:

Heaven forbid no… I am just a lost foolish soul wistfully remembering in frustration that spark of positivity I had for the land where I was born.

and having roamed more than a few countries and along the wast breath of the US I will only speak on the land. While Pakistan doesn’t have the most beautiful terrian or features in the various climates and environments in the world. There are places all throughout the world where I feel like I have seen something like it(if not as pretty or awesom) in Pakistan. It truly is a microcosm of many different places.

I cannot and do not want to comment anymore on the nation.. and there are many many more good people in Pakistan than there are hypocritical extremists(be it religious or liberal or middle or sectarian or anything).. 90% good which is what I hope even though rarely but at times it feels like 50.0000000001%. These people will keep Pakistan going..I recalled a gentleman I know who is trying to get Pakistanis into American politics and promote a positive image and lobby .. he also takes a team of doctors every years since the past 15 or so I believe to Pakistan for 1-2 months to treat people with different conditions in the remotest areas of Pakistan. So long as there are some like him in Pakistan(which there are).. Allah is keeping Pakistan alive.

These kids in the pictures are lashing out due to their own misguided environment and feedback loops. Those come from other sources which all Pakistanis have input to and influence to control and mend towards good ways ONLY if they have better ways and practices themselves to offer.
I hope someday I may also attain the visual power to appreciate positives instead of making my head go red over the negatives swarming over Sindh and Karachi and Pak in General.

BTW, My focus wasn’t on indecency.

The primary traits of Pakistanis that inhibits the progress of society in general are :

- Greed

- Choonabazi

- Justification of bad through religious and traditional excuses

- Bribery, Theft

- Non sincerity with work

- Tendency to follow random countries in an effort to please them for nothing

Say what you want about Arabs but at least we don't tolerate this shit.

Except Lebanese maybe but they are weird so that doesn't count.
Lebanese girls be dressed in mini skirts and their profile says looking for a rightous man with family values lmao 😆😆

Last edited:
I meant Khaleeji and Jordanians, seems some of those are Christians and are wearing crosses.

Anyway, the acceptance among Arabs is very low compared to all other cultures of the MENA and my point still stands. Too bad they are too pu*sy to do something about it.
Bro i have seen alot of such creatures in ksa ..

Yet another futile attempt to create controversy and or divert attention as some will deliberately spread this junk on social media around … would really love to see the chitrol from Mr. Khalil ur Rehman Qamar…

Off topic: btw Sadaf Kanwal gained lot of respect on her statement about how a wife should behave in a relationship …

Last edited:
I hope someday I may also attain the visual power to appreciate positives instead of making my head go red over the negatives swarming over Sindh and Karachi and Pak in General.

BTW, My focus wasn’t on indecency.

The primary traits of Pakistanis that inhibits the progress of society in general are :

- Greed

- Choonabazi

- Justification of bad through religious and traditional excuses

- Bribery, Theft

- Non sincerity with work

- Tendency to follow random countries in an effort to please them for nothing

If I may interject I would I like to add one input. The progress of society doesn't happen in elementary school, middle school or high school and neither in college or university but at home from an early age.

A very simple example, I will give is littering the streets of one's country (Pakistan). I have visually observed countless times and paid very keen attention to children walking with their parents and/or elders to the store and back home in Pakistan. The parents would purchase an item to consume for their child on the way back home once finished either throw the trash on the road or give it to the parent who in turn tosses it on the road.

What this shows is a lack of proper up brining of the parents themselves who then fail to teach their children proper habits. If the elder's can't disciple themselves they can't disciple a child. They fail to establish boundaries of what is right or wrong in society that leads to moral decay. Once the decay starts the rot then spreads to all walks of life within society.

I have observed in the U.S. when a child throws an item on the road he or she forces the child to pick it up and toss the item in the trash bin, and discipline's the child never to do that again. What this shows is the parents own upbringing within a society which shapes how the future generation will act.

We ourselves create a conducive environment where such things become the norm. In regards to greed, bribery and theft the justice system fails to delivery any sort of justice to the party that was wronged. This lack of punishment emboldens individuals to act out of bounds knowing none will be there to stop them. Panama Papers Leak, major world leaders resigned in mass due to corruption, money laundering and other activities; yet in Pakistan the the system has failed where the jackal acts like a lion. When you fail to deliver justice it's justice lost.

When parents lie like Noora and Ganja their aulad will like just like them.

So that's my gist of things.

Last edited:
Yet another futile attempt to create controversy and or divert attention as some will deliberately spread this junk on social media around … would really love to see the chitrol from Mr. Khalil ur Rehman Qamar…

Off topic: btw Sadaf Kanwal gained lot of respect on her statement about how a wife should behave in a relationship …

Why does Khaleel ur Rehman look high?

What Kind of makhlooq are these? They are Fugly as FUQQQQ, not saying them fugly because they were born like this but they try to change their appearance which destroy someone's beauty.

Look at this dude, I can literally puke if keep looking at his face for long.
1627964994454.png

Back
Top Bottom