What's new

Indecent photoshoot making rounds on social media

Say what you want about Arabs but at least we don't tolerate this shit.

Except Lebanese maybe but they are weird so that doesn't count.

We all have our fair share of faggots in the population, even among all Arab nations.
I'm just thinking how the local mosque let these two slip past.

Also, since Pakistan is a "Democracy", can they really do anything about such photoshoots ?
because its a "Democracy" with quotation marks they can if they really want to

I would let it slide, my only concern is its right next to Mr. Jinnah's portrait

so it was probably done to provoke a response

Also, since Pakistan is a "Democracy", can they really do anything about such photoshoots ?

Pakistan penal code

294.Obscene acts and songs:
Whoever, to the annoyance of others, --
(a)does any obscene act in any public place, or
(b)sings, recites or utters any obscene songs, ballad or words, in or near any public place,
shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three months, or with fine, or with both.

it says "God does not let you down"

Sure, we pray for everyone's hidayah, and I don't believe that my sins will translate to my kins/progeny, and put them in trouble. God is just.

Well God has let Pakistan down after those pics.
LOOK at these deformed, maladapted creatures............ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...........these guys ACTUALLY believe that they look cool and progressive, they have NO idea how ridiculous they look...........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.........problem with these creatures is that they REALLY believe that by acting like this that they will become as advanced, intelligent and rich as Western Europeans............:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The female is at least wearing a Bra guys. There is still some hope

As for the guy, i think going by his nipple dressings, he wants a Phd in Medicine from Ireland

@PAKISTANFOREVER

You need to clarify for me and @Abu Dhabi those both guys or male/female.

A photoshoot is making rounds on social media, and facing public outrage.
After seeing the following photos, some questions could be arised:
Who exactly are these people? What's the purpose of this photoshoot right before a sculpture of Jinnah? Do they want to normalize stuff which is against cultural and Islamic norms? Who's leading and funding them? Why an investigation is not being under taken over the matter?

Edit:

View attachment 766877View attachment 766878View attachment 766879View attachment 766880View attachment 766881View attachment 766882View attachment 766883View attachment 766884View attachment 766885

They can't pose at all should have watched this before going full progressive superhero;

Last edited:
ppl like this if in my town will be bullied and anal raped, forced to give bj. no joke.

Thank the Lord that you (hopefully) moved out of that rached place...

my place is good, bad things do happen but more usually to idiots like the ones shown. just recently i was told a drug dealer somebody i knew from college years, was giving bj to clear his debt, but i haven't seen the video myself but ppl have the video. This generation is totally wacked.

Many years ago I was driving to work past this “monument” and saw that Unity’s lights were half dead , Faith had its lights falling off and discipline had nearly collapsed. If Allah had to show a sign that was one of the best he showed me on Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom