What's new

Indecent photoshoot making rounds on social media

These are undoubtedly Southern Iraqis, like many Iranians wear crosses because they think it looks cool. This kind of movement seems to have spread everywhere, and in some places more than others are more secretive.
I see you are enjoying sanctioned internet in Iran freely.
If I start posting their pics our reputation would just...
tourism

the word you are looking for is tourism

I meant Khaleeji and Jordanians, seems some od those are Christians and are wearing crosses.

For the UAE , these sick types can be found on Social Media, usually NOT in the country. Most often when they are abroad studying. But we do not give a shit xD we usually send it to the police HQ and report them. a few weeks later you find them crying on social media because they miss mummy but they cannot go back because they will be picked up at the airport.

Other idiots who do this stuff while in the country and are reported , usually end up apologizing and never doing it again to all their followers ........

So in a nutshell, want to be a sick freak ? do it in private and do not do it publicly. Do not think you can spread your agenda freely, especially if it is illegal and against teachings of Islam

A photoshoot is making rounds on social media, and facing public outrage.
After seeing the following photos, some questions could be arised:
Who exactly are these people? What's the purpose of this photoshoot right before a structure of Jinnah? Do they want to normalize stuff which is against cultural and Islamic norms? Who's leading and funding them? Why an investigation is not being under taken over the matter?

View attachment 766877View attachment 766878View attachment 766879View attachment 766880View attachment 766881View attachment 766882View attachment 766883View attachment 766884View attachment 766885
Cringe ultra pro max

Y
A photoshoot is making rounds on social media, and facing public outrage.
After seeing the following photos, some questions could be arised:
Who exactly are these people? What's the purpose of this photoshoot right before a structure of Jinnah? Do they want to normalize stuff which is against cultural and Islamic norms? Who's leading and funding them? Why an investigation is not being under taken over the matter?

View attachment 766877View attachment 766878View attachment 766879View attachment 766880View attachment 766881View attachment 766882View attachment 766883View attachment 766884View attachment 766885
You are giving them more fame.
Ignore them.

Say what you want about Arabs but at least we don't tolerate this shit.

Except Lebanese maybe but they are weird so that doesn't count.

I do agree however that the Arabs do tackle it in professional ways without making to much noise..

Honestly these types are a lowkey an annoyance to the societies modesty and harmony

Back
Top Bottom