What's new

Indecent photoshoot making rounds on social media

Say what you want about Arabs but at least we don't tolerate this shit.

Except Lebanese maybe but they are weird so that doesn't count.

What about Morocco. I have not been there for a while.
But I have seen topless girls on the beeches of Morocco as far as 20 years ago.

Bro,,, you have a touch of asian superstition. :P

in Arabic we say

اللهم لا شماته

don't know how good google translate is xD

خدا ناراض نہیں کرتا

One always prays for his Muslims brothers and sisters for Hedayah and not look down on them and make fun of them

i guess i can see how some might consider it superstition though , but to each his own i guess :P

P.S Arabs are West Asians ! and are located on the Asian continent so !

Nope. The sole purpose of this thread was that the matter may reach concerned authorities by word of mouth to take action (if any).
I don't think we have laws against it

or at the very least no ones interested in enforcing them

Man! Some spoiled children took hardly 30 minutes to shoot few photos, isn't viral but made deliberately and reported to authorities as well. I can only pray for those parents seeing such a disappointment like this.

However, it's far more offensive as they used a spot with Quaid sculpture having words like unity, faith and discipline. It's infact a deliberate provocative attempt.

I know this piece of shit.I have dmed him countless times on instagram to stop this bullshit.This man (if i can call him that) thinks traffic on faizabad is due to military.
P.S;those dms were not nice.

Furthermore, some LGBT attention seeking, could be the reason as the might expect some foreign help and sponsors or a cheap way to seek asylum abroad. Nevermind as most of Burger educated kids just have nasty ideas to fly abroad using short cuts.

Iran will be locked up like China, the country's decision makers are retarded & corrupt.
They face stiff competition from this thread alone.

I don't think we have laws against it

or at the very least no ones interested in enforcing them

You can interpret the penal code which way you like. Psychological scars of some the members may even have them banned in best interest of society.

let the kids be. time is a cruel cold heated teacher
mairay ghar kai parday ju chori howay thay mil gaye aaaj bc

#tailor mafia.

خدا ناراض نہیں کرتا
it says "God does not let you down"
One always prays for his Muslims brothers and sisters for Hedayah and not look down on them and make fun of them
Sure, we pray for everyone's hidayah, and I don't believe that my sins will translate to my kins/progeny, and put them in trouble. God is just.

I have dmed him countless times on instagram

1627935263541.png

it says "God does not let you down"

I guess google translate really is shit

They face stiff competition from this thread alone.

You can interpret the penal code which way you like. Psychological scars of some the members may even have them banned in best interest of society.

let the kids be. time is a cruel cold heated teacher

#tailor mafia.

Trashy post and not in sink with the threads flow.. Everyone universally agree these people are a menace to society and absolutely cringeworthy.. All that gender-benders, LGBT or whatever they are called

Last edited:
Do the talis practice bacha bazi too or whatver the hell it is?
nopes. talis take bachay baaz and publicly hang 'em. the latest known incident was just recent in herat I believe in a district they took over where there was a known gang of bachay baazi types who had kidnapped two young boys; they released the boys, returned 'em to their families and publicly hung the entire gang!

Back
Top Bottom