What's new

Indecent photoshoot making rounds on social media

A photoshoot is making rounds on social media, and facing public outrage.
After seeing the following photos, some questions could be arised:
Who exactly are these people? What's the purpose of this photoshoot right before a sculpture of Jinnah? Do they want to normalize stuff which is against cultural and Islamic norms? Who's leading and funding them? Why an investigation is not being under taken over the matter?

Edit:

View attachment 766877View attachment 766878View attachment 766879View attachment 766880View attachment 766881View attachment 766882View attachment 766883View attachment 766884View attachment 766885
These are the real evilish people but the real people & angeos behind the scene who force them to do this because they are just making money but the real factor who used them...

LGBT sex cannot get anyone pregnant and it can spread HIV and AIDS we should not normalize same-sex marriage.

Last edited:
These are the real evilish people but the real people & angeos behind the scene who force them to do this because they are just making money but the real factor who used them...
Yes with mostly ALL anti State activities money trail is the most important parameter to get the “real handlers” …

Sir I had expressed similar opinion yesterday:

Yaap I have read your post

That's so true, Iranians back in the day were crazy too but then Mullahs took care of the rebellious types

Honestly, Iranian mullahs are BASED af. Not gonna lie. Pakistani establishment and state is embarrassing and weak.

What utter yonki specimens.Lanat all round for these snobs,The thing that bothers me the most is the location of this so called photo shoot,If I can recall correctly it's on Islamabad highway in a spot to the left side up on a small hill inscribed next to it are the words Faith,Unity, Discipline,Seems like a failed attempt to undermine the latter.

am not against this kinda shoots or homos and i am sure 99% Pakistanis are also not against it but this in font of Jinnah monument is something deliberate provoking

This was in bad taste, maybe the DC office can send them a warning and let it go. Police have better things to do in Islamabad, crime against women is where Police should be concentrating more.

Back
Top Bottom