What's new

Indecent photoshoot making rounds on social media

I do not care what they do behind their closed doors but this is unacceptable. If they want this kind of life please move to Canada or somewhere in the West.

A photoshoot is making rounds on social media, and facing public outrage.
After seeing the following photos, some questions could be arised:
Who exactly are these people? What's the purpose of this photoshoot right before a sculpture of Jinnah? Do they want to normalize stuff which is against cultural and Islamic norms? Who's leading and funding them? Why an investigation is not being under taken over the matter?

Edit:

View attachment 766877View attachment 766878View attachment 766879View attachment 766880View attachment 766881View attachment 766882View attachment 766883View attachment 766884View attachment 766885
4tumm4.jpg

mulahayza farmayiyay...songs by mystical shayri...
yes, when I first heard these songs my reaction was simply like...😳what the blippin' hell did I just listen to?! 😳 like...literally ma' dudes, what the hell was that crap? ZERO talent! 🤦‍♂️ nay, not zero, something I thought was IMPOSSIBLE to achieve...NEGATIVE talent!😳
I REALLY HOPE THEY DIDN'T QUIT THEIR DAY JOBS CUZ I'VE HEARD MY NEIGHBORHOOD CATS AND CITY CROWS SING BETTER SONGS WHEN FIGHTING OVER CRUMBS LEFT BY HOMELESS BUMS!!! 🤦‍♂️

Say what you want about Arabs but at least we don't tolerate this shit.

Except Lebanese maybe but they are weird so that doesn't count.
Remember one of the world top brothel dubai and bahrain ?

Furthermore wh*** like this is not our culture or mainstream however still its better than killing thosands of muslims in your race of control with persians ...

yes, when I first heard these songs my reaction was simply like...😳what the blippin' hell did I just listen to?! 😳 like...literally ma' dudes, what the hell was that crap? ZERO talent! 🤦‍♂️ nay, not zero, something I thought was IMPOSSIBLE to achieve...NEGATIVE talent!😳
I REALLY HOPE THEY DIDN'T QUIT THEIR DAY JOBS CUZ I'VE HEARD MY NEIGHBORHOOD CATS AND CITY CROWS SING BETTER SONGS WHEN FIGHTING OVER CRUMBS LEFT BY HOMELESS BUMS!!! 🤦‍♂️
They are definitely trying their level best to topple this guy from his throne …

but I guess Tahir Shah is still much much better than these guys in sound quality and overall music quality …

Sounds like vermin singing after pesticide spray

Same UK immorality rot model being implemented in Pakistan - elite down to commoners. Elite of the society start going libturd .. closets being opened. All planned and the Pakistani elite are willing subjects.

Bravo Pakistanio, Bravo !
They were nobody a few days ago but you have given them the fame they wanted.

That place is pretty close to where I live.
Now I will try my best to identify that disgusting faggot and that disgraceful girl and take them to court for disrespecting father of the nation.
That kind of stuff isn't even allowed in the most LGBT friendly countries. No country allows that stuff infront of the portraits of national heroes and high profile leaders.

Fashion industry is dominated by Khusras and this is a deliberate attempt to provoke our society.

Btw, what ever happened to Saba Qamar's dance shoot in the mosque earlier this year?

Fashion industry is dominated by Khusras and this is a deliberate attempt to provoke our society.

Btw, what ever happened to Saba Qamar's dance shoot in the mosque earlier this year?
Really from where these kind of people come from. They are really mentally handicapped.
Sometimes I get confuse are they really one of our kind??🤔🤔

Really from where these kind of people come from. They are really mentally handicapped.
Sometimes I get confuse are they really one of our kind??🤔🤔
These are wanna be liberals, confused in the actual meaning of the word. Androgynous and drag fashion is on the rise here in the West and somehow our designers feel more elevated or connected with them copying their style. :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom