What's new

Incursions in Ladakh, a prelude a coming war with China, says analyst Bhara

We already invaded India earlier this year. India did not fight back. We could nuke New Delhi and they would do nothing about it.

War is MUST. i already predicted it. You cant stop war.... This war will be faught between america, india, japan, france, israel, vietnaam, philippines, south korea, australia, uk, germany, south africa VS china, pakistand and north korea. (russia will back off when it see india in the war). I already have mentioned that war is faught since million years. You cant stop the war.... Pleiadians already picked india and japan to benefit from this war. America very eager to stop china before brainless idiotic chinese gets out of control. Pleiadians already broke the news about america got the blue print of lasor beam technology and this technology will be inducted exactly 9 months from now on.... This technology is so much powerful that jetfighters that using it will shoot any enemy jetfighter and missiles within 15 seconds.... Pleiadians told that this technology was also tested on humans and the humans evaporated. War will decide the end of china as china wont even be able to use nukes as lasor beam will shoot them few seconds after launch. China going down hard. End of china is near.... Mark my words.
US Military Will Install Laser Turrets on Bombers and Fighter Jets
FYI: Navy Deploys Laser Beam Weapon - F 22s Prepare for ??? - YouTube

I'm waiting for you to support American bases in India.

Why cry? All your military and political leaders want a two-front war!

Old proverb in Haryana(North Indian state):

"Dusre ke dande pe diwali nahi manani chaiye" means "You should not boast of yourself on someone others capability"

Did not mention exact words as it won't be easy for you and moderators to digest. Above is the fair polite one :D

Take a look upon you first, where you stand!!!

When discussing Tibet, it is always pertinent to recall what Chairman Mao had stated, "If Tibet is the palm, then the Himalayas are the outstretched fingers". Soon - very soon, we should see the Himalayan region / states coming free of Indian stranglehold.

When discussing Tibet, it is always pertinent to recall what Chairman Mao had stated, "If Tibet is the palm, then the Himalayas are the outstretched fingers". Soon - very soon, we should see the Himalayan region / states coming free of Indian stranglehold.

Can we have a time frame?

Good for China, why should we care? We just intend to defend ourself and we are capable of doing it, so China go ahead and keep practicing day and night

Congress will tell about the "Ban on Chinise Goods" and Imports and after few time that will be again be started. I can hardly believe that to not use chinise good more when the government leaders are most Faltu.

Right 1962 was a nightmare I guess:coffee:

Nisha ji 1962 was at best a border war not a full scale one
& then there were idiots on both sides
Now both leaders know that to finish western hegemony we must work together

take a look where you stand
more than 9 independent moments has been started in india
daily china voilates your space your army were there but cannot touch them

We don't because there is a mechanism under which soldiers hold flag drills to signal to their counter parts that this is disputed territory and then soldiers return from the position.

take a look where you stand
more than 9 independent moments has been started in india
daily china voilates your space your army were there but cannot touch them

Ohh dude you really dont wanna get there!!
if i start pointing out ur independent movements and the number of times the US has violated, the list wont end!! and by the time i end the list i will hear about another military coup.........so just dont

a chinese excise be posted in india defence? seems indian are very afraid of PLA, Too nervous, too much thread about china in india defence, 1962 war hurt india too much!!!!

It hurt the pride of my country very badly!! But hey, a tiger is more dangerous when it is hurt...and this time even if we dont win we will leave china to such a position before loosing that for the next 20 yrs u wont have a defense budget at all!!! You will be financing the rebuilding of the country instead.....

I think we send the right message to India that we're ready anytime: day and night.

Message not received!! Your Chinese Cell-phones dont work correctly!!

Back
Top Bottom