What's new

Incursions in Ladakh, a prelude a coming war with China, says analyst Bhara

Fwd bases?? The corps would be based in Panagarh. Far away from china border. We are not basing them in Arunachal pradesh. we are being prepared for all eventualities. If u have any prob, i dont give a s###.

Like most of your countrymen you need learn to read properly. I never said anything about the newly raised corps.
I am talking about forward bases and why the issue were raised with your government.
You can raise as many corps you like, in your rear area.

WAR BETWEEN INDIA AND CHINA INEVITABLE

According to G.Parthasarathy, China deals with countries based on its assessment of their "Comprehensive National Power",which includes their military and economic strength,apart from national will and social cohesiveness. China's pursuit of territorial claims is based on this concept. Congress party in India and its followers including the media lack a strategic culture.
The Congress party lacks leaders of the calibre of Mr. Narasimha Rao and Mr. Vajpayee of the BJP.The probing incursion by the PLA into Indian territory is testing game of the Chinese to a larger war in the future which will cripple the Indian economy as in 1962.The leaders in Dehli may be aware as they continue to modernise its defence forces in the light of Chinese asertivenes.Remember that two large economic powers China and India should not have a common border as conflicts are inevitable leading to war. The Chinese should have respected the McMohon line as a boundary between India and Tbet and Tibet should have maintained its autonomous region as part of China.It is not so today and forces of both India and China are patrolling the Himalayan frontier.India should create offensive capacity along its Himalayan frontier to deter Chinese aggression and a war

When foreign soldiers have made a deep incursion into your territory, the standard procedure is to forcefully remove them.

Why don't you try doing that the next time there is an incursion? Use force to remove them.

See if your boasting translates into an Indian victory in the next war.

we knew Chinese will leave in few days.

Beijing: China’s Air Force has conducted high-altitude night flying exercises at Lhasa, the capital of the Tibet region that borders India.

Photographs of helicopters participating in the exercises at Lhasa airport, located about 500 km from the Indian border, were issued today by state-run Xinhua news agency.

The Chinese military regularly holds exercises for its troops in the Himalayan region to get them acclimatised to mountain warfare.

Last year, the People's Liberation Army held its "first ground to air military exercise" in the Tibetan plateau. The wargame involved scores of fighter jets, hundreds of battle tanks and a large number of ground troops.

PTI

Old proverb in Haryana(North Indian state):

"Dusre ke dande pe diwali nahi manani chaiye" means "You should not boast of yourself on someone others capability"

Did not mention exact words as it won't be easy for you and moderators to digest. Above is the fair polite one :D

Take a look upon you first, where you stand!!!
take a look where you stand
more than 9 independent moments has been started in india
daily china voilates your space your army were there but cannot touch them

take a look where you stand
more than 9 independent moments has been started in india
daily china voilates your space your army were there but cannot touch them

Sorry about the fast withering last straw you would like hold on to. This will indeed break your heart, No insurgencies in India are going to break the country, state sponsored terror is on the downhill as the sponsor is on crutches now. Maoist insurgency is a mix of criminal-socio/econo imbalance, and that too is withering away.

Now I wouldn't dare ask you to introspect, that would be punch below the belt... too mean... :woot:

Why is this posted here? Shouldn't it be in the Chinese section, considering that Tibet is Chinese territory and this exercise has very little to do with India?

Sorry about the fast withering last straw you would like hold on to. This will indeed break your heart, No insurgencies in India are going to break the country, state sponsored terror is on the downhill as the sponsor is on crutches now. Maoist insurgency is a mix of criminal-socio/econo imbalance, and that too is withering away.

Now I wouldn't dare ask you to introspect, that would be punch below the belt... too mean... :woot:

Sounds more like wishful thinking than fact.

a chinese excise be posted in india defence? seems indian are very afraid of PLA, Too nervous, too much thread about china in india defence, 1962 war hurt india too much!!!!

War is MUST. i already predicted it. You cant stop war.... This war will be faught between america, india, japan, france, israel, vietnaam, philippines, south korea, australia, uk, germany, south africa VS china, pakistand and north korea. (russia will back off when it see india in the war). I already have mentioned that war is faught since million years. You cant stop the war.... Pleiadians already picked india and japan to benefit from this war. America very eager to stop china before brainless idiotic chinese gets out of control. Pleiadians already broke the news about america got the blue print of lasor beam technology and this technology will be inducted exactly 9 months from now on.... This technology is so much powerful that jetfighters that using it will shoot any enemy jetfighter and missiles within 15 seconds.... Pleiadians told that this technology was also tested on humans and the humans evaporated. War will decide the end of china as china wont even be able to use nukes as lasor beam will shoot them few seconds after launch. China going down hard. End of china is near.... Mark my words.
US Military Will Install Laser Turrets on Bombers and Fighter Jets
FYI: Navy Deploys Laser Beam Weapon - F 22s Prepare for ??? - YouTube

War is MUST. i already predicted it. You cant stop war.... This war will be faught between america, india, japan, france, israel, vietnaam, philippines, south korea, australia, uk, germany, south africa VS china, pakistand and north korea. (russia will back off when it see india in the war). I already have mentioned that war is faught since million years. You cant stop the war.... Pleiadians already picked india and japan to benefit from this war. America very eager to stop china before brainless idiotic chinese gets out of control. Pleiadians already broke the news about america got the blue print of lasor beam technology and this technology will be inducted exactly 9 months from now on.... This technology is so much powerful that jetfighters that using it will shoot any enemy jetfighter and missiles within 15 seconds.... Pleiadians told that this technology was also tested on humans and the humans evaporated. War will decide the end of china as china wont even be able to use nukes as lasor beam will shoot them few seconds after launch. China going down hard. End of china is near.... Mark my words.
US Military Will Install Laser Turrets on Bombers and Fighter Jets

you have forgot to add Aliens to Chinese side :omghaha:, .....we will have UFO to help us beating crap out of Indian's coalitions :lol: ...........as for technology, we will have alien's cloaking device again your so call laser beam :smokin:, ...........you Indians will be loser at the end....you have no match against galactic coalition.......................simply because I say so :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom