What's new

Incursions in Ladakh, a prelude a coming war with China, says analyst Bhara

We know nothing that whats happen in south block. We are civilians & I didn't want here good-2 news but in reality we fail miserably like our neighbour fed their people in 1971 that they are advance in eastern sector but in reality they bow down with more than 93000 POWs.
GOI policy will be same its not matter who is in government, Congress or BJP.

We are late but improve our infrastructure in north-east region. I agree with you that we want higher efficiency which we lacks & I expect next government would higher efficient but policy is slow but steady in long run.

bro,
India is one among the largest trading partners of china,and econonic loss is reason No.1 for which they won't make an unprovoked attack on us. Also,we aren't an easy prey either.

bro,
India is one among the largest trading partners of china,and econonic loss is reason No.1 for which they won't make an unprovoked attack on us. Also,we aren't an easy prey either.

Our government play media card neither Chinese take their lesson in 1967

The reason India choose to ignore the infrastructure in the NE region is to slow down Chinese advances in case they attack. And India is compensate this with air lift capabilities and helicopter gun ships. Most of which is purchased from America.

And what are Chinese gonna do if they do come to North East? Last I remember in 1962, the Chinese ran with their tails between their legs when Indian Army units from Northern and Western Commands were being re-deployed to fight their incursions. Which is why despite a self proclaimed victory in 1962, Chinese didn't get an inch of Indian territory, not even ones they dispute and lay claim on like Arunachal (also known as South Tibet by you guys)

The reason India choose to ignore the infrastructure in the NE region is to slow down Chinese advances in case they attack. And India is compensate this with air lift capabilities and helicopter gun ships. Most of which is purchased from America.

Knock knock....here's an update; 40+ total orders for Apache; 180 orders for LCH and 60 orders for Rudra.

Do the math and see which is 'most'. :coffee:

Why 2014? Is it possible that an earlier election be called.

Not likely.

We Indians are not very pro-active in tackling problems as most of us are self-centred. I am talking about the civilian crowd and not the defense forces.

So elections earlier might not be possible.

There is a possibility of a few skirmishes or small disputes along the border but the Chinese knows that its too hard to fight a full war with India.India have never been involved in a direct conflict since its first nuclear explosion,I have already said that a full scale war is not possible until its a big one with many parties involved.

And what are Chinese gonna do if they do come to North East? Last I remember in 1962, the Chinese ran with their tails between their legs when Indian Army units from Northern and Western Commands were being re-deployed to fight their incursions. Which is why despite a self proclaimed victory in 1962, Chinese didn't get an inch of Indian territory, not even ones they dispute and lay claim on like Arunachal (also known as South Tibet by you guys)

We just invaded your country in April and you did nothing. India like to thump your chest saying you're ready this time, but when we invade you, you chicken out. Typical of Indians.

If you don't want to get humiliated every single time by us, stop bragging then we might take it easy on you.

This is all provided the next government next year doesn't support Chinese incursions the way current ruling government does by suppressing the news to the people.

I am sure that with the coming new government (Especially considering who will be leading it :D) in 2014, these incursions can be taken care of in a more pro-active manner rather than reactive and laggard mum that currently dominates the strategic horizon due to obvious reasons.

GOI?

What GOI?

Most of the incursions taking place are down-played so severely it is almost like the current 'GOI' is supporting CCP.

It should not take time because we have reasons to be concerned at our border.

With Pakistan on the brink, China is coming out more and more in the open and they are modernizing military at a break-neck speed.

All while all our super-duper projects are stuck at tender levels thanks to the inept practices of the government officials.

oh yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Namo will go off to Ladakh and show off his big big muscles and the Chinese will be sooooo scared of him that they will back off no....:cuckoo:

Not much,just end chinese civilization permanently.

India launching nukes at us is like North Korea launching nukes at the US. It's called nuclear suicide. Chinese generals are ruthless men, they will not care one iota how much damage China endures as long as India is wiped off the map permanently. Kid, Chinese generals are cold, brutal and absolutely ruthless humans, they make guys like Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz look like military doves in comparison.

War is MUST. i already predicted it. You cant stop war.... This war will be faught between america, india, japan, france, israel, vietnaam, philippines, south korea, australia, uk, germany, south africa VS china, pakistand and north korea. (russia will back off when it see india in the war). I already have mentioned that war is faught since million years. You cant stop the war.... Pleiadians already picked india and japan to benefit from this war. America very eager to stop china before brainless idiotic chinese gets out of control. Pleiadians already broke the news about america got the blue print of lasor beam technology and this technology will be inducted exactly 9 months from now on.... This technology is so much powerful that jetfighters that using it will shoot any enemy jetfighter and missiles within 15 seconds.... Pleiadians told that this technology was also tested on humans and the humans evaporated. War will decide the end of china as china wont even be able to use nukes as lasor beam will shoot them few seconds after launch. China going down hard. End of china is near.... Mark my words.
US Military Will Install Laser Turrets on Bombers and Fighter Jets
FYI: Navy Deploys Laser Beam Weapon - F 22s Prepare for ??? - YouTube

Bro we need to do war on our on strength and not on others power. U can even not hope for that. well Militery must have something in their mind. what do u say?

India launching nukes at us is like North Korea launching nukes at the US. It's called nuclear suicide. Chinese generals are ruthless men, they will not care one iota how much damage China endures as long as India is wiped off the map permanently. Kid, Chinese generals are cold, brutal and absolutely ruthless humans, they make guys like Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz look like military doves in comparison.

The Brutals are got very bad damages. experience of Japan is front of U. and Kids are fighting like these. If militery people of both side read U they will laugh about such great kidding.:devil:

oh yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Namo will go off to Ladakh and show off his big big muscles and the Chinese will be sooooo scared of him that they will back off no....:cuckoo:

Nah. he will just send your rahul baba to china. Chinese will automatically give us extra land to take back the scion of gandhu family.

In modern times, big nations fight wars exclusively over natural-recourses "oil/gas" etc etc. Think logically, why would China attack India? For ego that they can do it? You people are economically joined at the hip.

On a lighter note, the topic title is wrong. Going by all development-indicators, it should've been "If China can punch, India can prick" :P

Back
Top Bottom