What's new

Incredible Ladakh!

ladakh-150.jpg

As per your arguments....i am not wrong if i start claiming that this is A picture of Rani Kot Mahal in Sindh Pakistan....Look at the Mahal
Taj_Mahal-lge.jpg

and not wrong in claiming that this is Minar-e-Pakistan in Lahore
qutub-minar-new-delhi.jpg

lol hahahahahahahahahahaha

LMAO at minar e Pakistan :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

^^^^^Look at the link of Swat pics which you are copying pasting here

right click on the pic and select copy location and paste it on browser.You will come to know from where have you copied it fool...It is clearly showing Qutub Minar in Delhi..Now troll some where else.

Idiots posting incorrect pictures of Ladakh when the pictures they are posting from and admiring are actually of the country they hate most. Very pleasurable irony.

right click on the pic and select copy location and paste it on browser.You will come to know from where have you copied it fool...It is clearly showing Qutub Minar in Delhi..Now troll some where else.

read my posts again i was referring to a link posted by PUKHTOON to his pictures of Swat which you have copied paste here...and please also read my descriptions.

Yaar, come on guys, lets not ruin their thread like they ruin ours, we are different from them and must not stoop down to their level.

Show come respect.

Back
Top Bottom