What's new

Incredible Ladakh!

ladakh-120.jpg

Haters gonna hate..Enjoy the pics..Look at the pics of KP,look at the streets,mountains,trees,snow..Yea yea yea..

Alright guys stop picking on the girl.

Shivani just admit you made a mistake.

Doesn't matter if that poster is a girl, it doesn't change anything. We just want to make the appropriate corrections.

Enjoy the picture thread

You seems to be a sensible guy :)..Nah all these pics are of Ladakh.As i said copy the location of these pics and open it in browser.You will come to know.

ladakh-113.jpg

Whether I'm sensible or bat-**** crazy doesn't matter, but I will let you know that some of the pictures that you have posted are not of Ladakh.

You seems to be a sensible guy :)..Nah all these pics are of Ladakh.As i said copy the location of these pics and open it in browser.You will come to know.

Then the file name for these photos are inaccurate and mislabeled, hence the URL can be misleading. Some of those pictures are actually from Swat...

Enjoy your picture thread, just do it responsibly. :devil:

Thanks for sharing some of the pictures of Ladakh it's nice of you to take time out of your busy schedule to show us Pakistanis the town of Ladakh.

Nice pics!

I would say that Ladakh is the most beautiful part of my state.

Comming from Jammu i have visited the valley for more than a hundred times but never really liked Kashmir that much.Infact i feel that Kashmir looks much similar to Himachal and Arunanchal Pradesh.But Ladakh is incomparable!

I wish i soon visit the place.

Back
Top Bottom