What's new

Incredible Ladakh!

261858_180243055366417_100001421722663_433384_1607750_n.jpg

This is Ladakh....
You people are posting pics of Swat Pakistan and claiming it to be Ladakh...And some of your Indian fellows mocking at us Pakistanis to take Visa for Ladakh from you....Its my challenge you cannot provide some more pictures of this mountain in ladakh as this is Khyber Pakhtoonkhuwa.

This is Ladakh....Hahahahahahahaha
Man you are posting pics of Swat Pakistan and claiming it to be Ladakh...And some of your Indian fellows mocking at us Pakistanis to take Visa for Ladakh from you....Its my challenge you cannot provide some more pictures of this mountain in ladakh as this is Khyber Pakhtoonkhuwa.

Neva mind some of friends told me that these pics are of some european country:P

photo.php

photo.php

261662_180244985366224_100001421722663_433403_5836803_n.jpg

264626_180245078699548_100001421722663_433407_2233796_n.jpg

hahaha lol let me show you another pic

30ur8yp.jpg

It is Shakot Near Malakand Dargai.And i took this pic from my nokia 5800

i took this pic just bcoz i saw ALLAH name there if you see closely :)

Nah i cannot see it..lol..what is commonin both these pics apart from sky :P...Trust me I cannot see Allah written anywhere.

750px-Ladakh_panorama.jpg

750px-Indus_Valley_near_Leh.jpg

Ladakhi_Bus_sm.jpg

ladakh-165.jpg

ladakh-164.jpg

hahaha lol you cant see any thing thats why you are posting picz of KPK in thread for Laddah LMAO

And madam i took it from a CHALTI CAR lol so the angle is different.

Yeah few of them are of Karachi and Lahore.Happy now,if you dont trust me look at karachi and lahore from chalti car.You ll find them same lol...

J&K is 'occupied' by India is only thing glitteringstar has done apart from derailing the thread.

Btw Jammu, Leh and Ladakh were never never Muslim majority areas (the basic reason for Pakistan demanding J&K). In Ladakh and Leh Buddhists are in majority and in Jammu Hindus and Sikhs are in majority. :)

its mostly trees, mountains and snow........ something common across hill stations..... meh :undecided:

J&K is 'occupied' by India is only thing glitteringstar has done apart from derailing the thread.

Btw Jammu, Leh and Ladakh were never never Muslim majority areas (the basic reason for Pakistan demanding J&K). In Ladakh and Leh Buddhists are in majority and in Jammu Hindus and Sikhs are in majority. :)

You people are posting pics of Pakistani areas and claiming them to be Ladakh...It is as same as i will start showing some pics of Taj Mahal and will claim that this is Mohatta Palace in Karachi....Wouldn't you be laughing just as i m laughing.....lol...Swat renamed by Indians as Ladakh....lol

Hahahaha...Ladakh has a significant Muslim population as well and Jammu has over 30% muslim population.

Back
Top Bottom