What's new

Incredible Ladakh!

Thanks for sharing some of the pictures of Ladakh it's nice of you to take time out of your busy schedule to show us Pakistanis the town of Ladakh.

My advice will be to to take time from your busy schedule and visit Ladakh so that whatever misconception you guys have of capturing Ladakh would be gone.

LOL there are no Kashmiri Muslim type of people living there.Its a highly pro India population.

My advice will be to to take time from your busy schedule and visit Ladakh so that whatever misconception you guys have of capturing Ladakh would be gone.

LOL there are no Kashmiri Muslim type of people living there.Its a highly pro India population.

Ladakh is majority Buddhist, Ladakh is in Kashmir and Kashmir is majority Muslim and majority pro- Pakistan that is good enough.

As for Ladakh I recommend you be careful traveling there because sometimes the Chinese PLA likes to launch incursions into Ladakh.

PLA intrusion in Ladakh sector, but Army mute

Indian army or police will not be able to protect you in Ladakh so when you do go there wear a bullet proof vest, just in case PLA conducts an incursion and shells the place.

Safety first.

Lol at people posting pics of Swat as Ladakh. Epic facepalm moment

Ladakh is majority Buddhist, Ladakh is in Kashmir and Kashmir is majority Muslim and majority pro- Pakistan that is good enough.

As for Ladakh I recommend you be careful traveling there because sometimes the Chinese PLA likes to launch incursions into Ladakh.

PLA intrusion in Ladakh sector, but Army mute

Indian army or police will not be able to protect you in Ladakh so when you do go there wear a bullet proof vest, just in case PLA conducts an incursion and shells the place.

Safety first.

Ohh yeah...well thanks for the advice.You would know better coz you would be wearing bullet proof,helmet and driving in an armoured car the way things are in Pakistan.

Regarding Ladakh it is not in Kashmir.Jammu and Kashmir has 3 seperate regions Jammu,Kashmir and Leh Ladakh and i need not be taught about MY state by a guy who has never even visited nor will ever get to see Kashmir.

And its better for people like you to not advice Indians on Chinese incursions as they are minor in nature better to look at your country the way drones keep blowing your people.

Back
Top Bottom