What's new

Incredible Ladakh!

Gigit Baltistan gain freedom from maharaja before India take control of Kashmir so unofficially they were never part of Kashmir or Ladakh, They were going to be part of Pakistan's fifth province but in good fate Pakistan agreed to include these areas as part of Kashmir so that a poll conducted in Kashmir can have Pakistan majority votes......Which give India a chance to intrude into Siachen, occupy Pakistan's areas of Kargil district in 1971 and merge with Ladakh....Alas!

I can only say Awesome PAKISTAN by looking at the pictures....Incredible Pakistani beauty

keep on saying that sitting in pakisan,our soldiers and civillians along with foreign tourists with visa's issued by GoI will enjoy its beauty 'live' in Ladakh,India.

1. Why are u derailing this thread with BS and off topic????????

2. pakistan didn't care about Kashmir otherwise it could not given a major part of kashmir to china. :tdown:

back on topic plz.

India has lost the major part of Askai chin of Kashmir...What are you talking about.???

self delete!!!!!!!

lehLadakhLandscapePhotography49.jpg

keep on saying that sitting in pakisan,our soldiers and civillians along with foreign tourists with visa's issued by GoI will enjoy its beauty 'live' in Ladakh,India.

I think you have forgetted that to which country northern part of Ladakh belongs to...that is Gilgit baltistan...The home to highest freezing peaks and largest glaciers beside north and south poles. We are happy with our Gilgit Baltistan btw

Gigit Baltistan gain freedom from maharaja before India take control of Kashmir so unofficially they were never part of Kashmir or Ladakh, They were going to be part of Pakistan's fifth province but in good fate Pakistan agreed to include these areas as part of Kashmir so that a poll conducted in Kashmir can have Pakistan majority votes......Which give India a chance to intrude into Siachen, occupy Pakistan's areas of Kargil district in 1971 and merge with Ladakh....Alas!

I can only say Awesome PAKISTAN by looking at the pictures....Incredible Pakistani beauty

ooohhhh.. sorry but no. if (ladakh == disputed) { GB_P0K = disputed } else exit 0;

This thread is not about the Indo Pak dispute! It's not about war. It's not about bloodshed and petty territorial quarrels that we humans are steeped in. Think of nature and the beautiful world we live in that Allah has made for us. BUT SAD TO SAY WE ARE SCREWING IT UP! When will we progress to a higher mental plane and leave all this pettifogging behind? We've perhaps a long long way to go.

In the meanwhile, learn to appreciate mother nature in all its beauty. And thank Allah for what he's given us.

I think you have forgetted that to which country northern part of Ladakh belongs to...that is Gilgit baltistan...The home to highest freezing peaks and largest glaciers beside north and south poles. We are happy with our Gilgit Baltistan btw

oww!! really??? yeah! 1000s of people are visiting this "gilgit baltisatan" with visa's and passport i hope,and thank you for the G.K bit.

IMG_6423.JPG

the climax of INDIAN movie "3-idiots" was shot here!

IMG_6289.JPG

Soldiers watch me(the one who clicked the pic!) curiously as I click their photograph, near Pangong Lake, Ladakh

India has lost the major part of Askai chin of Kashmir...What are you talking about.???

Minor correction there buddy.... India didn't loose Aksai Chin... Kingdom of Kashmir lost that during its invasion by GoP in '47.
On topic.... awesome place, too bad more foreigners seem to go experience that than our own countrymen.

1. Why are u derailing this thread with BS and off topic????????

2. pakistan didn't care about Kashmir otherwise it could not given a major part of kashmir to china. :tdown:

back on topic plz.

we didnt give it, they took from you :lol:

anyways, kashmir and himalayas are the roofs of the worldand their beauty is unparallel,thanks allah for granting us such a beauty

Back
Top Bottom