What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Wayanad

a1.jpg

Cc-Raji / flickr

@Mentee @salarsikander @Basel @Loafer @mr42O @hassan zohaib @ranjeet @Iggy @Oublious @Kashmiri Pandit @M.SAAD @Ghazwa e Hind @Bilal Khan 777 @The SC @Khan_21

do you know why is subcontinent called subcontinenet? Really natural beauty is one of the reasons.
our part of side i-e my beloved Pakistan is also a part of subcontinent.
but bro dont make me jealous by posting wonderful pics because we Pakistanis are not allowed to go over there unfortunately.

do you know why is subcontinent called subcontinenet? Really natural beauty is one of the reasons.
our part of side i-e my beloved Pakistan is also a part of subcontinent.
but bro dont make me jealous by posting wonderful pics because we Pakistanis are not allowed to go over there unfortunately.

Hey man, hope it will all change in future so we can visit each others countries without much trouble.

Chennai-Krishnagiri highway,Incredible india
In Tamilnadu and Karnataka, they've an ancient moped called TVS 50 in which they transport even elephant and mostly uses the right lane on the wrong side of the 4/6 lane highway. Uncivilized cab drivers who want to take panga with every private cars added to the menace. Last time I was in Chennai, even with all those flyovers and future metro, the utter poverty reminiscent of 1980s is still present. Saw a man riding a heavily loaded TVS 50 with wife and infant made to sit in the narrow gap between handle and seat while returning to airport. Reminds that India is nowhere going, poverty still remains. Some Ambanis and Some RSS chamchas earning high; Rest are not gaining much.

In Tamilnadu and Karnataka, they've an ancient moped called TVS 50 in which they transport even elephant and mostly uses the right lane on the wrong side of the 4/6 lane highway. Uncivilized cab drivers who want to take panga with every private cars added to the menace. Last time I was in Chennai, even with all those flyovers and future metro, the utter poverty reminiscent of 1980s is still present. Saw a man riding a heavily loaded TVS 50 with wife and infant made to sit in the narrow gap between handle and seat while returning to airport. Reminds that India is nowhere going, poverty still remains. Some Ambanis and Some RSS chamchas earning high; Rest are not gaining much.

How many RSS chamchas on corruption charges ! My country has been looted more than what british did during previous UPA govt and who ruled this country for vast majority after independence ! .By the way Tamil nadu governed not RSS but DMK and AAIDMK and poverty reduction not happen overnight,it takes several decades for a country of 1.2 billion people.Please do not spread blunter lyes on forum and please keep political discussion away from this thread....

How many RSS chamchas on corruption charges ! My country has been looted more than what british did during previous UPA govt and who ruled this country for vast majority after independence ! .By the way Tamil nadu governed not RSS but DMK and AAIDMK and poverty reduction not happen overnight,it takes several decades for a country of 1.2 billion people.Please do not spread blunter lyes on forum and please keep political discussion away from this thread....

He is an ultra christian extremist idiot. It is natural he hates RSS no matter what. He will pollute this thread now just watch and see.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom