What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Don't even tag me because I know the real beauty of India. Another tag will force me to post the real beautiful pictures from India specially around Ganges River.
Why are you so worked up, having a bad day? A rocket flying is a beautiful sight. A thing of beauty is a joy forever. Or are you trying to justify your name through this post. You can spew your hatred in other threads where it would have been appropriate. Or at best you could have ignored it. I would really love if a Pakistani tagged me in thread showing beautiful sights of Pakistan.

Why are you so worked up, having a bad day? A rocket flying is a beautiful sight. A thing of beauty is a joy forever. Or are you trying to justify your name through this post. You can spew your hatred in other threads where it would have been appropriate. Or at best you could have ignored it. I would really love if a Pakistani tagged me in thread showing beautiful sights of Pakistan.
As I said I am not interested but the retard Indian keep tagging me.

Sikkim for everyone here:
IMG_20160905_110832.jpg
IMG_20160905_135021.jpg
IMG_20160906_072059.jpg
IMG_20160906_094945.jpg
IMG_20160906_123447.jpg
IMG_20160908_114610.jpg

nice, where in Sikkim is this ?

Northern Sikkim. It is a holy lake where our Guru Padmasambhava meditated. If you visit our northern town of Lachen, you (you'll need a permit in Gangtok for that), you can stay for a day and then drive up to Gurudongmar lake. The lake is almost 18,000 feet ASL.

We believe that those who sincerely pray after drinking the water of this lake will have their wish granted. :)

Northern Sikkim. It is a holy lake where our Guru Padmasambhava meditated. If you visit our northern town of Lachen, you (you'll need a permit in Gangtok for that), you can stay for a day and then drive up to Gurudongmar lake. The lake is almost 18,000 feet ASL.

We believe that those who sincerely pray after drinking the water of this lake will have their wish granted. :)
beautiful, noted, thanks much for the info. :)

beautiful, noted, thanks much for the info. :)

Any time. Just be careful as the air over there has only 5% oxygen. If you have respiratory issues, this won't be the place for you. Also, you have time only till 12 noon. After that, winds will just start throwing stones, gravel and (if you stay) you around like rag dolls. :D

Any time. Just be careful as the air over there has only 5% oxygen. If you have respiratory issues, this won't be the place for you. Also, you have time only till 12 noon. After that, winds will just start throwing stones, gravel and (if you stay) you around like rag dolls. :D
sounds magical, maybe I'll take a kite or 2 with me. :D

gangtok !!

Gangtok_night_amit_mitra.jpg

MGMarg.jpg

ikkim-k31F--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

silk-root-930x620.jpg

gantok_tour.jpg

Tsomgo lake

Tsomgo-Lake.jpg

Gangtok_ropeway.jpg

In Tamilnadu and Karnataka, they've an ancient moped called TVS 50 in which they transport even elephant and mostly uses the right lane on the wrong side of the 4/6 lane highway. Uncivilized cab drivers who want to take panga with every private cars added to the menace. Last time I was in Chennai, even with all those flyovers and future metro, the utter poverty reminiscent of 1980s is still present. Saw a man riding a heavily loaded TVS 50 with wife and infant made to sit in the narrow gap between handle and seat while returning to airport. Reminds that India is nowhere going, poverty still remains. Some Ambanis and Some RSS chamchas earning high; Rest are not gaining much.
so people using TVS 50 becasue of RSS !! were u dropped on head some times earlier ~!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom